We love it, they are absolutely awesome.

We love it, they are absolutely awesome. It's clean and the staff is friendly, and the care is wonderful. They are pretty comparable in price, to other places, they are expensive yes, but the care is amazing. We are very happy with them. They keep her busy, and go on outings. One of the things we liked is that it's out in the country a little and has a wrap around deck, where she can sit out and have coffee. I would highly recommend this place.

Warm and nurturing environment

Mom has lived at Clover Care for a little over a year, and we could not be happier. The caregivers are very warm and nurturing, and we have seen an overall improvement in her spirit since she moved in. We were able to see first-hand how an emergency room visit was handled, and left feeling very comfortable with the professionalism and care exhibited by the staff. The warm and cozy setting, family-style meals, and low resident numbers make this the perfect place for Mom.

Nice Community

I really like the Clover Care Home the peolpe of staff were very friendly. I like the fact that it was very small group home it had a nice cozy feel to it. It was very clean and it had all the care needs for my mom.

Clover Care Home is located in Shawnee Kansas owned and operated by an Occupational Therapist. Clover Care offers a smaller home environment which allows for staff to cater to residents needs.