Silvercrest College View Senior Living - Lenexa, KS

Silvercrest College View Senior Living - Lenexa, KS has yet not published prices.

They Look Very Nice

I had a tour with the community and I liked how nice the community was. They had the big size room I wanted and my dog was allowed in too but they were too expensive for me. I had to look at other options.

My father's Care

We are happy with care from this community. The staff is nice and the community is new and beautiful. I like knowing that my father is active with the other residents. I feel that this community offers great care from my father. I would recommend this community for good care and value for a loved one.

The Community Just Opened Up

My dad moved in about a month ago. It was just opening and at the time there were about 16 residents there. It is nice and everything in the community is all brand new. He is in the independent side and he is happy and loving the place.

Very Happy!

My mother just moved into the assisted living residence. We are so happy. The facilities are beautiful and everybody is so friendly (residents and staff). Mom is enjoying her new surroundings very much.

I had a nice visit with [Removed] at Silvercrest. The facilities are not open yet for viewing but there were pictures from the Omaha facility that had a similar set up. I was impressed with the room sizes, finally, and the price was similar to other facilities I had researched. I asked for an evaluation of my parents to see what the costs would be for individualized care for them. More later.