Clement Manor Retirement Cmnty - Greenfield, WI

Not a great experience

My aunt lived here for a bit. The staff wasn’t very pleasant to her and the overall experience wasn’t great. She complained that there was a time when they moved her from one part of the facility to another, threw her into a bed, and demanded she go to sleep. The building itself is older, but I believe they’re attempting to upgrade. She said the food was standard, a little bit like hospital food, and there were a few options available if she didn’t want what they were serving. They did pretty well with keeping the facility clean, but I think they could’ve emptied the waste baskets more often than what they were. I would recommend this place if you’re using it for rehab, but not for assisted living.

Highly Recommend

I researched and toured many assisted living facilities while looking with my dad for a new place to call home where he could get the help he needed and I was very impressed with Clement Manor. We chose Clement Manor and have been so blessed we did. He loves it there and has made some good friendships in the short time he has been there. I would highly recommend looking into what they have to offer!