Lexington Heritage - Greenfield, WI

Outstanding care and comfort

I like this community for my mom. The staff are very caring and nice. the community is clean and maintained to enjoy. They do have activities for those who want to participate. We like that is bright and has a home feeling. We do recommend this community for a good value for the care that is given.

Great With Following Up

I toured this community for my friend, and it was a nice tour. This is a nice looking community, everything appeared to well maintain. The staff was informative and answered my questions. It just wasn't the community for my friends and her needs, but it is a nice community. They were great with following up with me.

RCAC, Public Funding, $2950/6500 20 B...

RCAC, Public Funding, $2950/6500 20 Bed, no mention of acceptance of mental illness. Potential....

Lexington Heritage is a charming 20-unit Assisted Living Community located in Greenfield, Wisconsin, offering seniors the opportunity to enjoy their current lifestyle and maintain independence in a quaint setting.

Choose between studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments. Within each apartment is a kitchenette, private bath and walk in shower, individually controlled heating and air conditioning, and a reassuring emergency call pendent.

Our small size allows us to personalize care and services to the needs of each individual resident. Heritage Assisted Living is dedicated to nurturing the body, nurturing the spirit and engaging the mind of each resident while at the same time respecting their dignity and well-being.