Clark Place - Moscow, ID has yet not published prices.

Dad Is Very Active Now

My father really loves it here and he is doing very well. He is very happy here and I am pleased. The community is nice, they keep the facility very clean. The care givers are amazing and they do a very good job of caring for my father.The administrator is new, so there was a few problems. He has become very active and participates in many of the activities. He never misses a meal, so I'm pretty sure the food is good. I would say to anyone thinking about moving here, just stay on top of things and the administration. Overall I would recommend it.

Review of Clark Place - Moscow, ID

I'm very pleased with my choice. This is a cheerful, caring community that is invested in our well-being - from management to fun and games.

Review of Clark Place in Moscow, ID

Very expensive; they won't take medicare. I have NOT been impressed with the training given to the staff. I'm disappointed with the quality of the food most of the time. We should have more Real Nurses handling medications.

Review of Clark Place in Moscow, ID

Good place to live. Help is good.