Brookdale South Hill - Spokane, WA

Brookdale South Hill - Spokane, WA has yet not published prices.

street map for Brookdale South Hill - Spokane, WA

Taking Time To Adjust

Mom is slowly adjusting to being here. She likes it but it is just taking time for her to settle in. There has been improvement she is going to all the meal times and she is liking the food so that is an improvement. She is not socializing, however, the staff is encouraging her to do so. They are very kind and attentive to her. However, I need to stay on top of the nursing staff there is not an onsite nurse there they out sourced it which is a little bit of a concern. Putting that aside I have no complaints very pleased with this community.

So far so good

Things are going well for my brother at this community. The staff have been helpful, friendly and encouraging. They offer good well balanced meals. There are daily activities and the community is kept clean. I would recommend this community.

The Community She Lives In

My mom is doing really well now, it was a rough beginning but it has smoothed out and they are doing better. I am okay with the care, friendliness, and communication from the staff. I want them to encourage her into more activities, which they agreed to start soon. The meals are tasting good, my mom says the meals are better than what she was eating at a different community. I like that she has her own apartment. This community has a RN, hospice, and
Medicaid approved after some time.

Expensive living!!

My mother has recently moved into this community and I cant say to much other than I was not aware of how expensive everything was truly going to be. The price I had initially gotten from the staff was not the deal when I received our bill for the last month. It was almost three times the price they quoted us and I am not happy about it.

We Enjoyed the Visit

This is not far from another Brookdale. [Removed], the sales person, did a good job showing us around. We thought it was bigger and nothing was wrong, it was fine . We didn't feel the connection with the community.

Newbies

We have only been at Brookdale South Hill for a few days. It passed the smell test. Very important! People there are pleasant and helpful. They kept us in the loop when we were comparing facilities. Rooms are clean. If there are any issues they try to accommodate. Food is good, at least mom says it is! So far, we are pleased. Almost too new to evaluate....

I would recommend this community!!

My dad is still adjusting to living at Brookdale South Hill. The staff are very friendly & professional. They try hard to make him feel comfortable. The food is good and they offer a lot of activities for the residents to enjoy.

I'd Recommend

Brookdale South Hill offers activities at the community however my parents have not participated in them. The experience with the nursing staff has been a bit iffy since my parents are fairly independent and do not require some of the services offered. I quickly found out that the staff are quick to add charges but not quick to remove the charge when services aren't rendered such as medication management. We actually have a pill machine for my mother but on occasion she may need pain meds. This is not something that is consistent yet they have charged for the services even when not being utilized. My parents like the food even though they do not offer diverse options in my opinion. I would recommend the place but also suggest to stay involved in the care portion just to make sure things are in order.

The review letter sent in November of 2015 is spot on! So much so that I thought it came from my wife.

A lot of the staff is very friendly.

Veryunpleased!

The administrators and staff at Brookdale South Hill are extremely rude! After jumping through all their hoops, bending over backwards to help them and doing 90% of the work to get our mother assessed for residency; the Director Scott was a no show to a prescheduled meeting, and after waiting over 45 minutes for the administrator Susan, she rudely denied our mother and made her cry in their lobby.

Very Pleased

The marketing director was just wonderful. She was very easy to talk to and get along with and accommodating and everything, so that was my introduction to Brookdale. She made it very pleasing, and I am still pleased with it to this day.

A Nice Place

The experience was, when we got there, they were very, very friendly and they got to find out my dad's needs and all he needed and we got to get to know all the people there. Overall it is a nice place.

Clean and highly functional...

Clean and highly functional. No yard or outside area other than a nice little patio outside the dining room. Most affordable in terms of apartment rent.

It's been really good, they are pretty much Johnny on the spot when she calls.

It's been really good, they are pretty much Johnny on the spot when she calls. They even give me a call when things happen. The food I would give a four, most of the time she likes it. They could try a little harder to engage the residents in the activities, maybe a buddy system of some kind. It was less expensive than some of the others we looked at and yet it was inviting. She often eats alone because the people who are assigned at her table often don't show up and I don't like that she eats alone.

Unique Senior living where you are seen as an individual, with your own personality, special life history and unique personal choices. We are committed to recognizing your value and honoring your uniqueness. Treat yourself to a bright , spacious environment
where your energies are free from everyday tasks. Parkway Village is a community where everyone knows your name and gives you all the comfort and support you desire.

Benefits & Features: walking path; duck pond; individualized service plans cater to meet your individual needs and friends & staff to greet you daily.

Come to Parkway Village for a visit and we’ll treat you to a chef-prepared lunch from our very own kitchen. After your meal take a tour and discover everything we have to offer.