Bishop Place - Pullman, WA

Bishop Place - Pullman, WA has yet not published prices.

It is the best of times, it is the worst of times

I have never lived in a "senior place" before, so I can't compare this place fairly. If it was my place, I'd say the carpets, especially the public ones, need cleaning. Maintenance is run by a guy who is very unpleasant. Bishop Place could use an orientation packet to explain the electric and climate control features. Some activities are ghostly--art therapy is coloring in coloring books alone. The M-F exercise class is really fine, and is accessible to individuals who are handicapped. I could really use help hanging curtains, but cannot bring myself to ask maintenance for help--sort of sad. Outside there is a dump for discarded furniture and appliances. Two concerts were great. So, it's a mixed bag!

Shawn Torrey

Good morning, I hope your day is going well. My name is Shawn, and I work at the Milestone Support Center (located in Vancouver, WA). I first want to say thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are continuously trying to improve our business, and reviews like yours help with that. I apologize for the negative experience that you have had. I have shared this review with the community and regional leadership team for further investigation. It is great to hear that you enjoyed the exercise classes and concerts. If you wish to provide any additional details about your time with the community, please send the community a private Facebook message. I can then send it to the appropriate individuals. Thank you again, and have a great rest of your day. Shawn - Digital Marketing

Deteriorating community struggling for knowledgable staff

Deteriorating community. Workers are college students or kids that don't find jobs. No knowledge of senior care, they are there to make money. Heard many tell sob stories to residents to try to get extra money. Surrounded by low income apartment building with people screaming around at late hours. Also has casino building near some apartments. Loud music at weekends. Seems to be no control of who comes and goes in alzheimer section. Food is undercooked or burned.

It is going very well!

My mother is doing well since her move into Bishop Place. Everything there is fine, the place is clean and the staff is very friendly. I have not been there during meal time, but my mother says the food is good.

Review of Bishop Place Alzheimer's / Memory Care in Pullman, WA

Mom has been accepted by Hospice where she us living in Edmonds, WA. due to weight loss. She is refusing to eat and is much more sedentary. Not knowing what the future holds, we will see how she progresses and if she fill be strong enough to tolerate a move.

Bishop Place is designed to provide a beautiful home for our residents, while offering the care and services needed to maintain an active quality lifestyle. Here at Bishop Place our community has been built upon caring, love and a sense of family. We truly value the trust placed in us by our residents and their families.

Additionally, unlike many facilities, Bishop Place employs licensed nurses who are on-site 18 hours a day, 365 days a year and on call 24 hours a day. Our home-like atmosphere allows residents to enjoy the advantages of community living without compromising their individuality, dignity or privacy.

Whether you are considering retirement living, assisted living, memory care or enhanced care for yourself or a loved one, we invite you to call and schedule a tour of Bishop Place. It would be our pleasure to show you around so you can see firsthand what makes Bishop Place so special.