The Courtyard at Coeur d’Alene - Coeur d'Alene, ID

• Walking assistance
  • Attend church/worship services
  • Full-time Activity Director
  • Outside Patio Garden
  • Care for seniors and adults recovering from an illness
  • On-site physical therapy
  • Post-Operative Care
  • Free Assessment
  • Full Schedule of Trips, Events and Activities!
  • Free Nourishment Stations
  • Free Wifi
  • Personal care
  • Recreational & Social Activities
  • Specializing in Alzheimer
  • Social, cultural and educational life enrichment programs
  • 100+ years combined experience caring for seniors
  • Special Diet Preparation
  • Toileting & Incontinence Care
  • Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for providing my uncle with such kind and wonderful CARE. The BBQ's are outstanding!

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate these kinds words!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

Staff caring and friendly loving environment. Mom very happy and thriving. Mom says, I should of done this years ago.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your review, your mother's opinion, as well as your own, is very important to us. Thank you again for letting our team know how we did! We look forward to helping again in the future. Take care!

Review of The Courtyard at Coeur d’Alene - Coeur d'Alene, ID

We loved your facility!

Perfect fit for Mom, gave a deposit check today. All staff members very pleasant

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

Got lots of information and a good lunch. Excellent tour.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 4 star review. We appreciate you sharing your experience. Thank you again and have a wonderful day!

Enjoyed lunch and tour contemplating residency for mother.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Courtyard at Coeur d'Alene! Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you; we are more than happy to help! We hope to see you again soon.

All questions answered – Rooms beautiful, food excellent. Mother does not have dementia yet.
More social interaction and activities.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate you sharing your experience. Thank you again and have a wonderful day!

We loved cottages. Very engaging residents all dressed and happy. Loved the outdoor courtyard.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive 4 star review! We appreciate the kind words and agree with you! The grounds here are incredibly beautiful and well-tended. We are very proud of our community and the level of care we provide here and we truly thank you for sharing your review! Hope that you have a wonderful day!

Neat and tidy. Loved outside area garden and seating. Food looked great all residents happy and joking.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your detailed positive review. We strive to provide excellent care and service to our residents and their families at Courtyard at Coeur d'Alene. Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

Beautiful facility. Would love to move in however had extensive medical bills and cannot afford rent.
Maybe AL at later date.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it & hope to see you again! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything comes up. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Beautiful location. Residents engaged. Looked very happy.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive review! We are very proud of our community and the level of care we provide! We have a great staff and genuinely care for all our residents, and it shows. Please feel free to reach out at any time to us at any time with any and all questions and concerns.

Lovely! Exterior beautiful. Adequate space in rooms, friendly staff.

Pacifica Senior Living

Really enjoyed tour. Courtyard beautiful. Residents happy. Neat and tidy.

Pacifica Senior Living

Loved the momentum of facility. Happy people, dancing, laughing joking. Nice rooms.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive review about your experience with our community. We appreciate it and look forward to seeing you again. Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

Wonderful place to be but too expensive. Really is a shame our futures don't look so bright. But I certainly thank you for giving me all of this great info.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it and wish you well in the community you choose.

Everything is going great

My mother in law is a current resident at the Courtyard and since she moved in she's made lots of friends. I am almost certain she participates in every activity daily. The staff are excellent and Mom really likes the food. So far we have no complaints and would most definitely recommend!

Pacifica Senior Living

You really made our day today. Your opinion plays an integral part in our resident and family interactions. We are very proud of our community and the exceptional level of care we provide. We have a great staff and genuinely care for all our residents! We have a Facebook page with pictures of our residents and their interesting activities. (The link to the Facebook page is on our website). Thank you again for your review.

GREAT Place----Recommend it to everyone!

Everyone there has been very gracious and kind to my mother and my husband and I during this transition. They have given me helpful suggestions and have helped me to understand more about how to deal with someone having mild dementia. She has met many lovely and delightful residents and enjoys all the activities The Courtyard provides for everyone. The meals are wonderfully prepared and delicious! We are very pleased with our choice, my mother deserves the best and I feel this is the best place for her and for her care.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi Bob, thank you for leaving this detailed feedback about your experience with Courtyard at Coeur d'Alene. We are so glad that we are here for you and that you are happy! Thank you so much for your positive review.

Treating My Parents Very Well

This is a really nice community and they are caring for my parents very well here. Everything is working out very well here at this community. They are treating them very well and the staff is very helpful when they need them. The community is nice and pretty clean. My parent enjoys the meals, they do serve a well balanced meal. They have good activities here and my parents enjoy the music activities. I would recommend this community because it has been a positive experience for us.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your 5 star review. We strive to provide excellent care & service to our residents and their families at Courtyard at Coeur d'Alene. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review!

this facility is much nicer than I expected

My parents are adjusting, and I've witnessed an improvement. The staff and leadership have been quite pleasant and friendly. The immediate care staff are open, pleasantly engaging, and respond with an abundance of help and enlightenment.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thanks Michael, for leaving us this positive review. We are so glad to hear this. Did you know that we have a Facebook page with pictures of our residents and their interesting activities? (The link to the Facebook page is on our website). Feel free to check it out!

Couldn't Find A Better Place

They did a lot of things well. There were a few little hitches along the way, but on the whole the did very well and I thought that the staff members were terrific. I doubt I would have found a better place anywhere else.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you so much for your positive review.

An Excellent Job

It was a short stay for my loved one at The Courtyard at Coeur d'Alene, so I guess my feelings for them are that they did an excellent job. And also the transition to moving in there was very good as well.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive review.

Good caregivers, responsive staff

The Courtyard at Coeur d'Alene has good caregivers, they are attentive and responsive in my mothers needs. The location is good, overall it has been a good experience thus far.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive review. We appreciate you taking the time to share.

never had a licensed nurse

The Courtyard at Coeur d' Alene staff were very nice and professional, but they seemed to be short staffed. There was never a licensed nurse on board at the facility and I feel like they needed more one on one time with the physician. I am registered nurse and this is something that is important to me. Especially when dealing with the elderly. Things can turn serious so fast.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback about your experience with us.

I really like it.

I really like it. The food is okay. I have to think really hard to come up with anything that could be improved. The only thing I guess would be they could keep the rooms a little cleaner, but they really do a pretty good job with that already. The people there are fabulous, they treat the residents really good. They were also pretty comparable in price to the other places in the area.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community, we appreciate it. We are very proud of our community and staff and we are grateful you noticed and shared! Thank you again.

Could be great, but isn't

I was told by the sales person during the sales pitch and don't forget that that is what you are getting when you go to look at these places. The activities are always canceled. the dinners are chicken fingers and tater tots, ground beef casseroles, grilled cheese & canned soup and just processed crap, but the menu will say otherwise. eg. fajitas are on the menu but the supplies given to cook with are not for fajitas ,Ground beef, no bell peppers. The staff usually has to figure out something else to make with the items they are given . The staff is amazing, underpaid and over worked. Residents are often left alone for long periods of time and buzzers, and alarms go unanswered often. I spent 40 minutes looking for a staff member one time and found out that they were showering someone. Who was looking after the other quests during this 40+ minutes?? There is no security at all, Anyone could walk on and rob the dru g cabinets and rooms without anyone knowing. No cameras and no security gate to get in, only to exit??? A big sign says push button to enter gate. The area is full of transients, and those living in transitional housing and weekly motels. I was told during the sales pitch that my loved one couldn't wander out the door into the elements at night because they would have to pass by the nurses next to the door that has someone there to stop them. No one is ever at that desk and my loved one could wander out into the courtyard in the snow and die of hypothermia and no one would notice. Most of the time the outside lights don't turn on and it is very dark. the courtyard should be roofed in to allow old folks to walk in the winter without slipping on the ice or getting rained on. The carpeting is awful!! it has absolutely no padding at all and stinks from urine soaking the concrete floor, which has radiant floor heat ( which is way to warm)so that the smell and bacteria is unacc eptable. They should have laminate flooring so that it can be kept properly cleaned. If your loved one has dementia take them to Creekside or somewhere safer. If I didn't think it would upset my loved one I would have moved them long time ago. Also get a good attorney like Robert [Removed]] @ [Removed]on Northwest Blvd. to help you understand how to pay for good care, he was worth every penny we paid him!!\r\nBest advise is look way past the words in the sales pitch and study a place. Good luck

Pacifica Senior Living

We'd like the opportunity to discuss your review, so if you're willing, please contact our Executive Director at [removed]. We hope to hear from you to resolve this matter.

They are friendly and responsive to her needs.

The common areas are kept very clean, but I am not sure how often the individual rooms are picked up. The staff are very friendly. They are pretty responsive for the most part. They have activities, and make a good effort to help people participate. The food isn't as seasoned as much as we would like. They are being very attentive with helping her cut food, and seeing to her needs. The other residents aren't as friendly and welcoming as one would like, they sleep a lot, and the TV is often on old westerns and cartoons, as opposed to more stimulating shows.

Everything is good

Everything is good, as far as we can tell. We aren't very close by so we don't see everything. They seem to be doing a really good job. They really rescued us and took him the same day, when our previous plans fell through.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for leaving us this review. We strive for 5 star reviews and wondered if there was a way we could improve. If you wouldn't mind, we would like to discuss this at your convenience. Please call the community, we look forward to speaking with you.

They really give you the sales pitch.

They really give you the sales pitch. They tell you about home cooked meals, but when you get in there it's a completely different story. The food is terrible, it's french fries and chicken fingers with a chocolate chip cookie for desert. It is totally processed. They are understaffed, and the housekeeping is terrible. They can't maintain the temperature in the room, she has to open the window. Laundry doesn't come back. Mostly it's the meals and staffing that are the biggest problems. They have an activities calendar, but that's a joke, they often don't happen. They don't have the supplies for the crafts that are planned so they do some kind of art a kindergartner would do. It's not very secure, you can enter anytime, and they have drugs there. It's not in a nice neighborhood, and I can go in 9:00-10:00 at night and nobody bats an eye. When you bring up an issue all they ever say is that they understand, but they don't have a solution. Sometimes I feel like if I don't go they won't put her in her pajamas, it won't happen. She went two weeks without a shower, because they were shorthanded. Lisa is amazing, she has been there since they were Bee Hive, and they were great then.

severely understaffed

I was given certain assurances when we chose this facility, none of which have been true. The staff is full of excuses but nothing ever changes, the food is frozen processed most of the time and the staff , while hard working are over worked and underpaid so that most of the good staff leaves for better paying jobs at other facilities. The turn over of young workers is so that my loved one is always being helped by strangers. I would not recommend this facility and if it wouldn't upset my loved one I would have moved them out a long time ago. This used to be owed by Beehive Homes and was fabulous. Now it is owed by Pacifica which is a Hotel chain and these folks have never before been in the business of eldercare and are running this place like a hotel. Our elderly deserve more than a place like this to be able to operate. Some of the blame should lie to the state of Idaho which has no staff to guest ratio requirements so you have to rely on the broken promises given during the sales pitch. Keep notes and names of people who make lyou promises and hold them personally responsible for what they said, If they are even still around next week.

The surroundings are nice, the care, not so much.

The surroundings are very nice. It appears to me they do not take good care of the elderly patients. Short staffing is a problem. My mother is 101 years old and soon will be 102. She is incontinent--wears a diaper however I have been with mom approximate 2 hours or more and not one staff member checks on her if she needs to go the bathroom. She's feisty, however they need to take her to the bathroom more often. We pay enough for her care and for what they say they will do--so I expect it. I pay, however, I do not feel they follow their own care plan of what they say they will provide. There are not enough staff for these delicate patients. Where are the Registered Nurses?

It's a money making machine--limited care for patients and not well staffed. Frightening to think we could be placed in one of these so called Assistant Living programs.

The staff was very good.

It was personnel related. Everyone was very diligent in their work and very attentive to the seniors living there. I would recommend them certainly. There is enough parking. The staff was very good. The staff recently changed at the top and they were really working hard and remodeling much of it. They were putting 100% effort in to making things better. They were doing construction in the offices to make them more efficient.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive review! We are so pleased that you are happy. We appreciate the kind words and agree with you! We are very proud of our community and the level of care we provide! We have a great staff and genuinely care for all our residents, and it shows.

I'm very happy right now. They have have been very helpful.

I'm very happy right now. They have have been very helpful. They are extremely receptive to you. They are so good, they really are. I love the clients and the smallness of it. I really love the friendliness of the staff, you don't feel like you're an outsider. My only complaint is that the food isn't that appealing to me, and even then I would still give them a 3.5 or a 4 on that.

Good People, Good Place

So far everything seems to be good. My father is in assisted living there and the care is good. I don't know much about the activities. I saw a calender, but my father wasn't really interested. I can't remember what kind of activites were available.

The value is tough because I think it's extremely expensive but I'm kind of cheap.

The food is incredible! Over all, they are good people and they've got a good place.

Exceptional Assisted Living & Memory Care program. Specialized Memory Care for individuals with Alzheimer’s, dementia, and memory loss issues. Specialized Memory Care program uniquely designed to meet all of our residents’ cognitive, social and physical needs. Our community creates a customized service and assistance plan for each resident with a variety of therapies and life enrichment activities.
Our intimate and stylish community has a dedicated and caring 24 hour staff that provide daily life enriching activities and more.
By embracing the latest research available we have developed the best possible care solutions available. Ask about our life enriching exercise and fitness programs.

AMENITIES AVAILABLE