Colonial Court - Spokane Valley, WA

Nice place!

I toured this place recently and thought it was really lovely. It's small but the staff were friendly and it was very clean and smelled good. The residents I saw seemed happy and well cared for and the sample menu I got in the information packet looked really good too. I'm going to move forward with trying to get my Dad a place here.

Really happy with the care they have!!

I am very happy with the quality of care that my father has been receiving at this community. The staff have been very helpful and accommodating to all of my mothers needs as best as they can. She has had no issues with the food and has been enjoying the activities they provide.

My mom's care

I like the care that my mom is getting here with the nice staff here at this community. The food is very good and she is happy with the meals. She is encouraged to socialize. They offer a lot of special activities during the holidays that are so wonderful. They keep me informed on her progress. This community offers excellent care and a good value for my mom. Families would be happy with everything that is offered for there loved one here.

Review of Colonial Court - Spokane Valley, WA

I have to say Colonial Court wasn’t what I was looking for. While it had it’s appeal I felt like is was hectic and to crowded for my taste. Kelly [Removed] no longer works there but a friendly young man said he would be glad to show us around or we were free to wonder. He gave me one of the material packets which was pack with everything one would need.It was clean and the staff was very friendly.The front view was appealing but I didn’t care for the area and the parking was very limited. Of course it was Easter weekend. The rooms and halls were pleasing but the space in the central location was a bit cramped and hard to maneuver

Happy Happy

Our Mom seems to be very happy at Colonial and we have found every employee extremely helpful and accommodating. Whenever we ask for assistance or need something, the response is friendly and immediate. She also seems pleased with the food. We appreciate everyone there.

I would give them a ten!

It was the best thing that ever happened to me. I have never felt more secure that, for the illness she has, she has the care she needs. She has a wonderful room, and I love that they all care and that they aren't corporate. It's more affordable than where she was before. It has just brought me so much peace, and comfort. I would give them a ten!

Awesome

It is awesome. I have nothing bad nothing bad to say. They’re really good. I find it very clean, organized. The staff is really friendly and helpful. I’ve heard it’s very good. There is enough parking. They have a patio and a garden. They do sit and be fit, they have a hair salon. She does their nails. They have a lot going on.

They are very, very good.

They are very, very good.

Colonial Court provides the highest standard of advanced care in a home environment with patient, loving nurses and care staff. We offer specialized care for residents with high needs of incontinent care, diabetic services and medication management.

Colonial Court also offers a special wing with advanced care for memory loss and advanced Alzheimer's residents.

Come and visit The Place With the Loving touch!