Mercer Place - Rowlett, TX has yet not published prices.

We Like the Community

The move has been very nice for my mom and she is doing good. The community is clean. The lady is really nice. Everything is taken care of and I have no complaints. I appreciate A Place For Mom's help. We were in a bind and we needed to find a place real quick. Our advisor hit the nail on what we needed for my mom.

Room for care

We toured this community for care. We like the community and the staff. At the time they only had a studio size room. They had great staff members to answer the questions. We think that they should up date the rooms. We would suggest that families tour this community for the care for a loved one.

Pleasant Experience

I had a pleasant tour of this community. It was a good experience overall, but unfortunately this was not the community for my love one, and her needs.

It is in a nice area and easy to get to.

This is a nice community and I like that it is close to me. The doors are always locked and you need a code to get in. They always seem to have something going on and mom seems to like the food. I am happy with the staff as they are friendly and helpful. This community is a good value for us and I would recommend this community.

The staff are absolutely wonderful

The staff are supportive, friendly and helpful. They offer daily activities and the staff encourages the residents to participate in some of them. Mom seems to like the food and the community is well taken care of. This is a smaller community and feels more like home. I would recommend this community.

Follow-up needs improvement.

We are having issues with the maintenance and housekeeping staff.My mother-in-law asked for a week for them to defrost her freezer. They told her yesterday they defrosted it but it is still full of ice. There seems to be a lack of consistency with the care. I think they should be more straightforward with me and receptive to concerns.

Terrific Tour!!

My loved one and I had a terrific tour during our visit at Mercer Place. The staff greeted us with a big smile and gave us a detailed tour of the beautiful community. All of the amenities where convenient with many terrific features. I would defiantly recommend this place to anyone who is looking for comfortable and peaceful living for there loved one.

Friendly Staff

I toured this community for my mother. My tour went pretty well. The staff answered my questions and were informative. Also the staff I met was very kind and friendly. My mother required some skilled nursing and I didn't think this community would be able to provide it. This is a nice community with a friendly staff.

The residents seemed very happy here.

We toured here when we were looking for a place. The residents seemed very happy here. They had a good vibe. However the building was older, and we did see some roaches running around. I liked that they introduced us to everyone on the tour. Unfortunately it was too expensive for us, and out of our budget, so not really a good option.

So far they have been fantastic.

So far they have been fantastic. We haven't had any major complaints at all. It's clean, the staff is friendly. We have been very happy with them.

Lovely facility

The place has a piano in the cafeteria. There is a game room and business center with computers and faxes and everything. The front desk receptionist is very friendly and kind and helpful.

Very Little Staff

It is clean and they are very nice and my mother-in-law is very happy there, but you can come in at all times during the day and no one is around. There is very little staff and administration leaves early, so I wonder about her safety. I walk in all the time and don't see anyone there.

A Good Choice

My mother spent her last 30 days at Mercer Place. She was treated with the dignity and respect we had hoped for. With the small number of residents, it allowed employees more hands on time with residents who required the extra help - or at least more individual attention than we had witnessed at a much larger facility. We felt is was a good choice for our situation.

The staff made my mother in law feel welcome and included. They made sure she was invited to all the activities and she was loving life there in less than a week!

Lovely place..staff was very friendly

Great facility!

Mercer Place has been a great fit so far, I am thankful to have found them!

It was overall good..

I did overall like it. The director and the staff were great. It was overall good. There was a problem with my loved one's medications. There was a mix up and issue that bothered me. That was 1 or 2 particular people and not the whole facility. There use to be an activities board but it has been taken down. There use to be an activities director that was all smiles but they have a new woman who never smiles. Other than that, It's a nice place. I did feel like my mom was safe there.

Management need improvement

There seems to be a lack of attention to detail with the management at this facility. Also there have been several personnel who have left since we put my mother-in-law in the facility on February 1st. One week her laundry was picked up on Tuesday and kept in the laundry room through the following Sunday without being laundered.
Her bed was not being changed on a routine basis until we complained. At the present time we are not sure that she is getting a shower a least every other day. I think the corporate office needs to get involved with the operation of this facility.

Rebecca Oistad

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this valuable feedback. Please call our Enlivant Cares team at [removed] so that we may respond directly to your concern. Your trust and satisfaction is very important to us.

Great place to have a loved one stay.

My Mom was only there one week and a day before she passed away but they were very friendly and provided her and me everything needed. They were very encouraging before she even arrived. You couldn't ask for better help.

Really Great!

Everything is wonderful highly recommend.

So far it's going pretty good.

So far it's going pretty good. We haven't had any complaints so far. It's clean and the staff is friendly. We haven't had complaints about food at all. We mostly chose them for the location, and the proximity to family. So far it's working out fine.

I met with Sandra and took ...

I met with Sandra and took a tour of the facility. It is a smaller property than others I have visited, but it was very nice. The rooms are nice - more of a mini-suite with a small kitchen and living area, full bath, and sleeping area. I would definitely consider this property except for the fact that the monthly cost is over our budget.

Mercer Place is located on a tree lined neighborhood in Rowlett, Texas. We are very close to Lakes of Springfield Park and less than five miles from Lake Ray Hubbard. Firewheel Town Center is only three miles away and residents often enjoy their large selection of stores, restaurants and entertainment.

We are an award winning facility, we have won awards for outstanding quality, safe residence and in 2013 we won the prestigious Caring Star Award.

We treat our residents as our extended family. Staff, residents and visitors alike enjoy our warm homey atmosphere and everyone joins in the fun of decorating for the holidays, games in the lounge and activities in our courtyard. Our beautiful outdoor courtyard features a butterfly garden which is taken care of by both residents and staff. We host frequent barbecues and our ever popular annual carnival in the courtyard also. Indoor activities include games like bingo, bunko, board games and themed parties. We also take regular outings to town for shopping, dining and live entertainment.

Families consistently comment on our knowledgeable caring staff and the care we lavish on each resident. We focus on both physical and mental health:
•24 hour on site staff, including Registered Nurse
•Dietician designed menus
•Assistance with everyday tasks such as grooming, walking and eating
•Respite care
•Medication management
•Emergency response system interfaced with staff pagers
•Urgent placement
•Exercise classes, including Tai Chi
•Handicapped accessible throughout the building
•Two hospitals within five miles
•Pet friendly
•On site therapy rooms
•Beauty and barber shop services