Christian Care Senior Living Community - Mesquite, TX

Christian Care Senior Living Community - Mesquite, TX has yet not published prices.

Wonderful Staff

We toured here, and the staff is wonderful. They were so prepared for our visit. We were very impressed with what they offered here, and this community would have been Ideal. However, the parking garage that they had was down below, so it would have been inconvenient to carry things up from your car to your home. They did not have cottages there, and I felt that my husband would have become confused I the community. While we were quite impressed with the staff and what they offered, the facility itself did not have what we needed.

Christian Care Senior Living

I toured Christian Care while looking at options for my dad, and I found it to be extremely expensive for what it is, they have few options for those with low income, and it’s super fancy. They have several options for care (Private room within the main building, separate cottages, and an option to buy in and then pay a maintenance fee). Overall, I just didn’t feel like Christian Care suited our needs. We ultimately chose another community that was more economical, but none the less offered a lot of activities as well as a room in the main building, convenient to dining and events.