Chesterfield Villas - Chesterfield, MO

PLEASE CALL COMMUNITY DIRECTLY AT:
636-532-9296
THIS COMMUNITY IS NO LONGER AFFILLIATED WITH SENIOR ADVISOR OR A PLACE FOR MOM.

We took a tour, the building was obviously recently updated and kept up very well. Very nice and clean.

My brother & I toured this facility last weekend after touring their sister facility next door. It is beautiful!! The lady who helped us was very informative. Our great Uncle will probably need their one bedroom apt! I love that they offer transitional apartments to try out at first!

While looking for placement for my grandmother and grandfather I toured chesterfield Villas and Demar Gardens and Chesterfield. The Villas was a gorgeous facility the staff was so nice. We have chosen this location for my grandfather and love it!!

Mary Ann Meyer

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are so happy you have chosen Chesterfield Villas as your grandpa's new home! We look forward to providing him a community filled with love, care and understanding.

Sincerely,
Community Outreach Coordinator

The community has been or is being renovated and is very attractive. We have a variety of activities that should please everyone, however would it be possible to make announcements about activities over the all. Call once again.

I am happy with care I am receiving. Enjoy my surroundings and visiting neighbors.

Mary Ann Meyer

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your feedback and we're glad to know you are enjoying your life here at Chesterfield Villas.

Sincerely,
Community Outreach Coordinator

Living here is Great!!!

Mary Ann Meyer

We are so glad enjoy your life here! Thank you for your review!

I like this facility - it is comfortable and friendly.

Mary Ann Meyer

We appreciate your review.

Employees of all levels are helpful and go out of their way to accommodate residents.
The calendar is full of activities and exercises, transportation to Dr. Visits, grocery stores, shopping malls etc. provided.
Lunch outings are frequent.

Mary Ann Meyer

Thank you for your kind words.

Good Value

Very good place. My mother loves it here. They do a good job in getting her involved and are very encouraging. Seems to be some confusion on getting the meals right as to what she has ordered. We looked at several options and this gave the most value as to services and size of room.

Kimberly Liefer

We truly appreciate knowing that your mother is enjoying her new home. The staff love seeing the Residents getting involved in the Community, making new friends, and meeting new people. I also appreciate the feedback in regards to the confusion with her meals. The Dining experience is so important to our Residents and we want to make sure they are given the best service in every aspect. We will continue to work towards alleviating any issues or confusion. Thanks again for taking the time to offer your feedback.

They were very good, My mother liked it very much and she enjoyed her stay there.

Kimberly Liefer

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. Feedback is so important to us so that we can continue to provide the best services possible! Thank you.