Autumn View Gardens Ellisville - Ellisville, MO

Awesome Place. This is where we decided to bring Mom to. [Removed] did a great job of providing us with all the information and the staff was wonderful!

Very happy

My mom has been at Autumn View since March 2017. I can’t say enough about this facility. The staff is beyond wonderful. They can’t seem to do enough for their residence and family. My mom has been more active at autumn view since she has been there than the 2 years she was at the previous assisted living. There are always activities going on. I am so glad we found autumn view. I highly recommend it

A tour for dad

I toured this community for my father's care. The staff were nice and were able to answer the questions that I had. the community was clean and the menu looked appealing. The community was not what I needed at the time. We would recommend that other families tour this community for the care of a loved one of family member.

Couldn't be better! Love it!

When I moved [removed] into Autumn View it felt like it was with a whole new family

When I moved here it was wonderful. The workers here are as nice as can be. They know you closely and are very patient with you.

The staff here are wonderful and patient and kind

I have been here for approximately 1 year amd I have adjusted very well to the staff and care services

“Autumn View Gardens Ellisville” - Third time’s not a charm; Third time is more like a Diamond: Since being diagnosed with Parkin Sonism traits some five years ago, I have been a resident at three different health-care facilities. First, because of frequent falls & other related problems my Primary-care Physician & a neurologist referred me to a facility with both assisted living & 24/7 nursing care, as my condition progressed. I had to move to their own property full health-care facility.
During this time, I then was referred to a 2nd facility that had a more extensive physical therapy unit. I was almost 100% dependent on either a wheel-chair or powered chair. However because I was being given a lot of physical therapy in walking with a roll-aider or walker I began to strengthen my legs & with extensive daily therapy slowly strengthened my walking abilities.
During the time I was at the second health facility I was truly blessed by being accepted to a program at Washington University School of medicine & Barnes Hospital in St. Louis, I was referred to their program under the care of, a neurologist & specialist in neurological-muscular disease. Because of his cutting- edge new treating technology – he literally got me out of the wheel-chair & yes walking again with-in 48 hours. Yes after 5 years in a wheel-Chair he gave me my life back again!
After the second day of treatment, I could walk even better & perform other tasks. I both cried & laughed at the same time, even he shed a tear along with a huge smile. Needless to say he is my hero & I have both the utmost respect & admiration one human-being could have for another. With him & because of him I am now happy to say I was able to move to “Autumn View Gardens Assistant Living”.
This is my third facility. And it was the best decision I made, with the assistance of my truly beloved cousin, Sue Ackky & her immediate family & the tremendous medical attention from Dr. Verharda Hac Hary at Barnes Hospital & Washington University – I am now a much happier 67 year old “young” man.
Yes, “Autumn View Gardens Assisted Living” has been my third I hope last stop to continue my health-challenged life. In this case only my third, time is not a “charm”, my third time is a “diamond”.
From the top administrators & Business office to the caring & professional director of nursing, and her staff of assistant nurses & medical techs. The med-techs play a very important role here. They make sure your medicines are given to you correctly & in a timely fashion. This is an extremely important responsibility & it is done more efficient here than anywhere I have been or heard about.
The top maintenance staff here makes sure that at all times things that could go wrong electronically or physically are working properly at all times. The housekeeping staff visits your room daily & makes sure all your needs or met & you have a clean, safe environment. They are also usually good for a good joke or laugh as well.
The dining area is a relaxing restaurant type environment. The quality of food here at Autumn View Gardens is better by far than any other place I’ve been or visited. Breakfast includes any type eggs desired – (omelettes, scrambled, side up or down). Bacon, sausage & fried potatoes with begel & cream cheese are my favorite, and by the way I am on the food committee where we meet regularly for suggestions, menu changes or problems. My first meeting I told them I loved Bagels cream cheese, two days later they were served!
Lunches & dinner include various pastas, beef pork & of course the famous St. ouis “Toasted Raoali” various salads , vegetables, & fruit plates are always available desserts are too varied to mention – but if you don’t like ice cream strawberry short cake apple & peach pie. Come here and just loosen your belt.
I’ve saved perhaps the best for last. The attractive & fun – loving director of activities & her staff regularly put together such a full schedule of activities there is something to do; something to play; something to make & somewhere to go every day & night of the month. There is both a weekly calendar & monthly calendar. We visit a variety of restaurants for outside dinning & various field trips to places like farms; animal farms; state parks and many others. This week we toured the choc/chaos & received free samples. This is not a retirement home – this is a “get-up & go” home. Sometimes I cannot at 67 keep up with some of our 70 & 80 year olds. One couple here are my favorite friends I eat dinner with them regularly, they are both 93 years young – married 67 years (to each other). They love music; dancing; baseball & we discuss politics, comedy movies & worldly affairs.
Being a musician in my past-playing the drums. I really enjoy the music we have country music “oldie but goodies” live key board & sax and a lot of singers & various entertainment.
Activities include of course Bingo, but unlike others places where that is about all they did we have many other games such as “Wi-Bowl” & “Wi – Baseball”.
Finally not only do we have transportation to activities but Autumn View Gardens also provides transportation to your Doctor Dentist & shopping centers, we have our own mini-bus here.
When I needed to be transported to my doctor for an appointment I expected to be driven by our friendly professional driver in the mini-bus. But to my surprise up comes a handsome silver Lincoln- Continental!
It made me feel very special. And that’s what “Autumn View Gardens” is all about. They bend over backwards to make every resident feel very special”. I’ve made many new friends here; from all kinds of backgrounds & all age groups. This is truly a village of friends with staff & residents. That’s why “Atumn View Gardens” – my third choice – is not just a “charm”- It is a “Diamond”!
And one last old time saying – “you have to see it – to believe it”.
For your mom or dad; brother or sister; a friend or yourself – visit us. Try us – you’ll like us.
Bye & Sincereley,
Bob F.

We would use them again!

My husband had a good time during his respite stay. The staff were attentive and the community is organized. They treated him with dignity and respect. He loved the food and they have a good selection. I might suggest that they add a few more activities.

Everything is going well

So far, everything is going well. We like it there. The staff is great, the facility is great and we don't have any complaints.

I met with Trudy because Allyson was out of the office; again the same as the Autumn View Gardens/Creve Coeur, old and dated, updates are under way but it still felt dark and aged. Rates are very reasonable, all inclusive. Memory Care avail.

good place

Autumn View Gardens is a good place. Everything is fine here. Mom doesn't participate in any activities there. I have no complaints. The experience has been just fine.

I like their activities, the way they treat their people. From what I see, it's a very nice place.

He is taken care of, given his medication, and they make sure he gets his meals. If he can't go to the dining room they bring him his meals in his room.

The location works out; it is near where I live.

Most of the staff are friendly.

They have physical therapy. I know they have activities, but I'm not there during the day to see them.

It's working great!!

We used them for a respite stay and she liked it and was happy, we decided to let her stay. They keep everything clean, and the staff is really friendly. They have a little Salon. When I went to Autumn View, I thought that it fit her the best. I spoke to one of the residents, and she said that she liked it a lot. She kept telling me how good the food is, and after a year and half, she didn't have any complaints. They don't have a dementia floor. There have been a few little issues, but they aren't anything that can't be worked out. She loves the dining room, and the ladies that she sits with, she likes the food here. There is a little two seater and an extra chair, and that's how she meets people. I can see the changes in mom. They are very good with the church stuff too, they have something on a few different nights a week, and that's just for the Catholic services, they have other ones too!

Wonderful place! Very friendly staff

They're doing a great job at Autumn View Gardens, we're very pleased with their service! I feel like they really care for the residents here, they aren't just numbers to them. The staff are all very friendly and caring, and take great care of everyone. They even do a great job with the food! We had a meal here for Father's Day and everything was delicious!

My mother in law took awhile to adjus...

My mother in law took awhile to adjust, but since she has been there has flourished. I find the staff to be warm and friendly and very attentive.

A very nice place for my Mom

My Mom really likes Autumn View and I do too. It's safe and clean and the food is good and the staff is friendly. They have a lot of nice activities and a wide variety of food is available.

This is an Assisted Living ...

This is an Assisted Living Facility that is way over priced for what we can afford.

Level One Assisted Living

That one was a level one assisted living and was not able to provide the care that we thought my dad needed. They were not able to help him get in and out of his wheelchair or with toileting.

100% assistant living, 2 bedroom, $5700

100% assistant living, 2 bedroom, $5700

At Autumn View Gardens Assisted Living, our residents maintain their independence in the comfort of their own apartment. This allows for free and independent living with assistance just a step away. Since 1959, our philosophy has been to mingle tradition, family and roots to create a sense of well-being and belonging. We have a national reputation as being an industry leader and a model for faith based long-term senior care. We have 84 apartments and 5 different spacious floor plans to choose from. We have no “hidden” fees with all inclusive rates. Stop by for a tour and a free meal to see for yourself why so many individuals are making Autumn View Gardens their home.

Resident Testimonials: Kaye "I have lived at Autumn View Gardens for a little over six years now. This is home for me. The staff and residents are so friendly; they are like family. Our meals are so good and we have great activities. We also get to go to church right at Autumn View Gardens and we hold prayer services. The staff family brunches are such a pleasure, it just adds up to home." Kaye Frisz, Resident, Autumn View Gardens Marjorie "After a fall resulting in damage to my hip, I was in a hospital for a few days and then in a nursing home where my husband was. My daughter and I decided to look into assisted living and we made an appointment to visit Autumn View Gardens. After our visit we decided we didn’t need to look any further and I have been here for three years. I would recommend Autumn View Gardens to anyone."