We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Homecare Onsite
About Chester Village West - Chester, CT
Chester Village West is a continuing care retirement community located in the picturesque lower Connecticut River Valley offering small town charm and special attention to service. Often tired of home upkeep, residents find that Chester Village West provides the services they need to maintain their current active lifestyles.
Residents appreciate the intimate setting and privacy in large apartment homes or beautiful houses. For a refundable entry fee and monthly service fee, they enjoy housekeeping, transportation, fine dining, maintenance services and a wide variety of activities. Health care is available if needed.