The Hearth at Tuxis Pond - Madison, CT has yet not published prices.

Review of services

As a resident of the Hearth Tuxis Pond, I would like to focus on the what is critical for me. Most important is their respect for me as an individual. The staff are supportive, and caring and willing to assist in any way.

The Hearth

Carol Vansteenbergen, we are so happy to read such a great review about The Hearth at Tuxis Pond! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

I sent here may years Hearth is good.

The Hearth

Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased to hear that you have had a positive experience with us! Thank you for being a part of our Hearth family!
Annie Hofferle, Executive Director

I'm glad to chose this community and love most of the activities.I am most impressed by the opportunity to go out on the bus around ct .To especially to church on sun

The Hearth

Hi Shirley! Thank you so much for your feedback. We are happy that you have had a positive experience with us here at The Hearth at Tuxis Pond!
Annie Hofferle, Executive Director

It is a nice clean place.Friendly people.

The Hearth

Hi Elden! Thank you so much for you feedback. We are pleased to hear that you have had a positive experience with us here at The Hearth at Tuxis Pond! We are lucky to have you as part of our Hearth family!
Annie Hofferle, Executive Director

I moved to the Hearth 4yrs ago as a completely independent resident. 4yrs later I am still a completely independent resident.I attribute much of that to the pleasant ,caring,hard working staff,the multiple and diverse activities(I learned to play poker here and win often enough to smile!).The ever present and attentive nursing and aide staff which i observe and acknowledge often maintenance issues are being addressed on an ongoing schedule ,so that there are frequent updates on what is next and when it will happen.I never feel that I don't know what is going to be the next great change.The administrative staff is cheerful,helpful and understanding and downtown is a walk(20min )or 3min ride away.Transportation is available to local medical facilities,stores etc.Housekeeping is provided on a weekly basis and 3 meals / day plus snacks are available.I am happy only because there is active resident.Always rooms for improvement

The Hearth

Thank you for your feedback. We strive to offer the very best in lifestyles and care, and are glad that you have had a positive experience with us here at The Hearth at Tuxis Pond!
Annie Hofferle, Executive Director

Warm,friendly caring staff from maintenance through nursing.

It's super.

The Hearth

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad that you have had a positive experience with us here at The Hearth at Tuxis Pond!

First and only tuixs experiance type of community .Works Fine

The Hearth

Thank you for your feedback. We strive to offer the very best in lifestyles and care, and are happy that you have had a positive experience with us here at The Hearth at Tuxis Pond!