Cherry Blossom Assisted Living - Yuba City, CA

Cherry Blossom Assisted Living - Yuba City, CA has yet not published prices.

• Free Assessment

Beautiful facility, with caring staff and management. I would recommend Cherry Blossom to anyone in need of care for a loved one and/or family member.

A wonderful place – great remodeling – it’s so bright – my mom ([Removed]) resides here and yes, she’s happy and contented – I really like it and there are very good workers here and I really like the entire staff – the services my mom gets is excellent and I truly appreciate everything that is done – I would recommend Cherry Blossom.

My son lives here and is very happy with the care he receives. It is comforting to know that he is in a safe environment and well taken care of. The employees are of the highest quality. I would highly recommend Cherry Blossom for you loved ones.

This is a wonderful facility. The staff are responsive and know their residents. I know my mom is safe here and she is so happy. This is her home, where she is comfortable and well cared for.

Your facility came highly recommended by my daughter [Removed] – [Removed] care at Home RN/ Supervisor.
My parents are in good hands here and this is very appreciated. Having the care and attention that they deserve is fantastic.
Thank you CB staff.

Beautiful place. They are wonderful here. They cared for my mother’s as if she was their own. Thank you so much.

I am very pleased with the staff. I feel my brother is getting great care. The staff is always so friendly.

This is an amazing place for your family member to live.

We are very impressed with the staff as well as the facility.

Cherry Blossom could not be a better place for residents. I have not met a better group of staff members who treat this as a calling, not a job. I spoke to several residents who say they couldn’t be happier here.

I am extremely impressed by the staff. Incredibly Compassionate and caring and the facility and location and fantastic.

Beautiful Upgraded Facility. Warm and Engaging staff. Felt very welcoming.

Love the staff. Very Friendly and the attentive to the residents that live here.

I enjoyed the personnel the place is clean, workers are caring.

I've looked at HealthCare from both sides now. For forty plus years I worked in the Medical Dental fields. Three years ago my perspective changed. I suffered from a heart attack, kidney failure, joint replacements, infections, surgeries ….
Each Hospital discharge was followed by rehab / recovery facilities. Now I am on the inside looking out. Yes there are agencies that monitor and rank their level of care and brick and mortar buildings.
My current stay at Cherry Blossom excels beyond all because of the hands that heal and hearts that love.

Full Care Available

When I had visited them a month before having conversations about my loved one care, I saw that they had 2 residents living there with 2 staff overseeing them. They have full time nurse care and I liked it better for it's modern look. They have just remodeled so at the time I felt they were not ready. The only bad thing I encounter was a staff ensuring they would check on my loved one but did not follow through. The marketing staff was very positive and present and promised me my loved would get great care.