The Village at Heritage Park - Sacramento, CA

The Village at Heritage Park - Sacramento, CA has yet not published prices.

Staff could use more training and food could be better

I chose this facility for myself because I liked the location. I wanted to be closer to my family. When I first moved in, it felt like it wasn’t operating at full speed. The staff members here are friendly but I think they could use some more training. The building itself is pretty well kept and clean. As for the food, they’re trying. Most of the time it’s good and they listen to what you tell them and what you don’t like. They are making some changed with the menu which will make an improvement. I would recommend this facility to other families.

New, barely open but the ambiance is lovely with lots of art and open light. Lovely dining room. Still hiring. We loved it.

At The Village at Heritage Park, residents enjoy an active, engaging lifestyle that promotes wellness and independence. It is our goal to keep our residents linked to resources and opportunities that will fulfill their needs and interests in the Sacramento area. Residents have many opportunities to participate in a variety of life enriching activities and events designed to stimulate the mind, body and soul. From cocktail-hour gatherings where you can learn about the nuances of a good Pinot Noir, to a discussion of the latest best seller in our Life-Long Learning series, to exploring new ways to stay healthy in a fitness class...expect the unexpected.

The Village at Heritage Park includes a specially designed neighborhood to serve the special needs of individuals living with Alzheimer's disease, dementia and other forms of memory loss. Every day we make it a goal to go above and beyond to enrich the lives of our residents. With our Life Enrichment program, a Montessori-inspired philosophy for care, we create a specialized, life-enriching environment that affords each individual maximum self-expression. The staff is committed to delivering a quality of care that meets the resident's physical, social, spiritual and emotional needs.

Our talented team of dedicated and caring staff are there when you need them. It can be different…let us show you how.