We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
$ X,XXX - X,XXX
Get Pricing >
$ X,XXX - X,XXX
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Homecare Onsite
- Dentist Available
Northridge Pointe Chalet is an Assisted Living Facility offering independent as well as on-site assistance with medications, personal care, bathing, dressing, etc….Our experienced staff is available 24-hours a day, 7 days a week. Each apartment is equipped with call and emergency response systems.
We are conveniently located a few blocks East of the Northridge Hospital and easily accessible from the 101, 118 and 405 freeways. Our facility is centrally located and close to churches, fine dining, fast food restaurants…..and did I mention Shopping Centers? Our goal is to encourage each person’s preferred level of independence. On a daily basis, we are committed to provide the highest standards of care and supervision. Every staff member is dedicated to enhancing the lives of each individual in our community. Our mission is to support every facet of all our resident’s rich and evolving lives.
Northridge Pointe Chalet offer quality care and services in combination with a comfortable and beautifully designed environment.
Northridge is a vibrant area in the foothills of the Santa Susana Mountains in northern Los Angeles County.
- Walkability score: 39
- Average age in the zip: 35.4
- # of senior housing facilities in the zip: 6
- Average weather info: Northridge has mild winters and hot summers, with an average high of 58 in January and 73 in July. The area is sunny with occasional rainy winters. Snow is rare.
- Veteran's facilities in the area: VA Sepulveda Ambulatory Care Center
A wide range of public transportation connects Northridge to the excitement of Los Angeles.
- Buses: Senior TAP Cards allow seniors to ride the city's buses and subways at a reduced fare. The Topanga Beach Bus shuttles seniors from the San Ferando Valley to Topanga Beach and Santa Monica for 50 cents each way.
- Trains: The Chatsworth Amtrak station services the national Amtrak routes. The Northridge Metrolink station provides access to areas like Hollywood, Anaheim, Riverside, and Los Angeles International Airport.
- Taxis: Taxi services include Valley Cab and Your Cab 24 Hour Taxi.
- Car shares: A Zipride car sharing program at California State University, Northridge enables seniors to borrow a car for outings or errands.
- Ride shares: Seniors can call rides via the Uber and Lyft cell phone apps.
Health and Safety
Northridge's proximity to healthcare hubs gives residents peace of mind.
- Hospitals in the area: Northridge Hospital, West Hills Hospital, Providence Tarzana Medical Center
- Crime rate in the zip: The crime rate in 91325 is 2,805 crimes per 100,000 people, or 2.8%.
Sports and leisure
Northridge lives up to southern California's sporty reputation with tons of parks, gyms, courses, and courts.
- Golf courses near by: The city of Los Angeles operates 14 municipal golf courses, including Encino Golf Course, Balboa Golf Course, and Woodley Lakes Golf Course.
- Tennis courts/clubs near by: Northridge Recreation Center, Matador Tennis Complex, Dearborn Park
- Gyms near by - senior friendly (aerobics): North Valley Family YMCA, Fitness Unlimited, Robert M. Wilkinson Senior Center
Shopping and entertainment
There's always something to do in Northridge, owing in large part to the busy university community.
- Clothes Shopping nearby: Northridge Fashion Center, Westfield Topanga, The Village
- Grocery stores: Ralphs, Trader Joe's, Araz International Grocery
- # of Luby's near by: n/a
- Other restaurants: Marie Callender's, Honeybaked Ham, Brent's Deli
- Movie theaters: Pacific Northridge Fashion Center 10 plays the latest movies. During the school year, the Cinematheque at California State University, Northridge shows free classic films in the Armer Theater on campus.
- Libraries: Northridge Branch Library, Porter Ranch Branch Library
- Senior friendly salons (men and women): Lloyd's Barbershop, Supercuts, Hair Magic
- Hike and rock climb in Chatsworth Park, backdrop to countless Westerns.
- Seniors can catch a program at the Valley Performing Arts Center, including jazz, ballet, and musical theater.
- The Matador Bowl hosts multiple senior bowling leagues.
- The Topanga Vintage Market offers fun flea market shopping for seniors.
- Take a seniors-only lifelong learning class or field trip with CSUN's SAGE Society.
Northridge is home to many diverse faiths and places of worship, including the San Ferando Valley's only Greek Orthodox church.
- Religious facilities nearby: Our Lady of Lourdes Church, St. Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church, Northridge United Methodist Church, Congregational Church of Northridge, Temple Ramat Zion, Temple Ahavat Shalom, Valley Hindu Temple, Islamic Center of Northridge