Brookdale North Tarzana - Tarzana, CA

Brookdale North Tarzana - Tarzana, CA has yet not published prices.

Location is great

I currently live at this facility and I ended up picking this one because of the location. It’s close to what I need. The staff here is very nice and the building itself seems to be well maintained and clean. Even though I’m not here during the day, I know they have a lot of activities and social events. The food is okay and the menu is a decent size. I would recommend this facility to other families

My Aunt is settling in

My aunt is here and she is happy now and settling in. It is a very clean community and housekeeping will clean her apartment and do the laundry 1x a week.The staff is friendly and helpful. They engage her to join the daily activities. They have a movie room. There is a little center courtyard that is nice. The dining decor is nice and has the cloth tablecloths. The food is good just sometimes it isn't hot enough. The admissions and the director were great to work with. In her studio apartment she has a little fridge and microwave. I would recommend this community.

Very Happy

My mother is staying in Brookdale, and we are very happy with the community, the location is very good for my family and the environment suits my mother. I really like the layout of this particular Brookdale much better than some others I looked at. The place is wrapped around a central courtyard. The food is also good, it’s nutritious, and it’s served happily by the staff, and the community as a whole is beautifully maintained. We are very happy with Brookdale, and we would recommend it to others

The staff was amazing, They made us feel so welcome and were very helpful with all her questions and concerns. Facility was nice and clean with a good energy . My mother is excited to be moving in and myselfand my sister feel comfortable choosing Brookdale.

A well taken care community!!

They offer daily activities to help the residents socialize. I have tried the food and it was good. The staff are very friendly they are open to answering our questions and they are there to help. The community is well maintained and it gets our recommendation.

We very much liked the layout and color scheme of the facility. The Large Studio unit was nice and at a good price. Very nice amenities as well.

A Lovely Community

My uncle is doing okay here at this community. They are trying their best to care for him and needs. This is a lovely community. The staff is kind and very caring. There are time when I have to ask for his room to be cleaned better, but they respond very quickly. They do a good job with keeping the general areas clean. There are great activities offered for the residents. He isn't to pleased with the foods, they need more of a variety of food. He is in good hand, and being cared for very well.

Review of Brookdale North Tarzana - Tarzana, CA

The facility is clean and staffed with helpful friendly staff. I was quite impressed with the atmosphere and activities available.

really good

One area where they could improve would be to listen more to feedback of the residents. Everything else has been really good. The meals are good, and the staff is excellent.

Mom is finally home

This is Elliot Borska. My mother Lorraine has been in the facility for about 3 weeks. She loves every aspect of life there. Her room is beautiful and the place is clean and the food is great according to her. I am so happy. She is happier than she has been for year. The staff is also amazing. Christian and Didie and Chnthia have made my mom feel so at home. All of the staff has been great. Thank you all so much. Words can't express my gratitude for all you have done.

They're doing a wonderful job of helping my Dad get settled in to his new home. Great communication with staff.

Highly regarded senior community

The environment at Brookdale North Tarzana, from the administrative staff to the residents, is warm, pleasant and welcoming. The surroundings are attractive and the meals are excellent --with variety of choices. My only concern is that parking for the family/visitors is difficult and limited.
I would gladly recommend this Senior Living Community.

Bright, airy, cheerful.

She is happy.

She is happy. It's kept clean, and the staff is pretty friendly. They are pretty attentive and responsive. There really isn't anything I think needs to be improved or done better. She is happy and that is the most important thing.

I am really happy with it, and I tell everyone they should be here.

They come by my room every week and clean my room whether I need it or not. This was the best value that I can find. They are really helpful here. They have a lot of neat stuff to do. Most of the time I enjoy the food, if I don't like something they will give me alternatives. If you don't get to the meals on time, you can miss out on stuff, that was the one thing that was hard to get used to. I am really happy with it, and I tell everyone they should be here.

real nice, real expensive

The only problem was that they had started to raise the prices beyond what I could afford. The people and staff where very nice. The food was very good, but the reason I left was the price. They’re real nice though.

Five!

I’d have to give them a five. The community is clean and the staff has always been friendly enough. They offer enough activities. The care services are enough to meet our needs. It’s a decent value for the money.

Keeping a senior happy and her son rested

No complaints from mom or me. So far, after 2 weeks, she is comfortable and content, and I know the staff has something to do with that adjustment period as well. She says the food is good, the activities seem to interest her a little and her apartment is warm and inviting.

Emeritus Tarzana

So far what I have seen has been most impressive. Mom is not moved in yet (May 1) so these may change but for now, everything is warm and welcoming.

So far everything has been great.

So far everything has been great. She seems to be happy. So far I've been pretty impressed with it. When it comes to the care services, I'm not there, I can't really comment on those. I think the activities are lacking a little bit, she goes down but doesn't participate much. There doesn't seem to be many outings as when we first saw it, that could be because of the time of year. She feels very safe there. Part of why we chose this was the affordability and it had all the criteria I was looking for, for her. It seemed to meet all of her needs.

Could work for us. I like t...

Could work for us. I like that you can transfer to another Emeritus without a new community fee.

This is in a good area, close to shop...

This is in a good area, close to shops and near where I work (to visit Mom after work) but am not fond of it being right next to the freeway. Noise from busy Reseda Blvd. plus from the freeway depending on which way your room is facing. Plus, only one thermostat for every 5 rooms. Looking for individual room thermostats as Mom is always cold.

Older location, nice

Older location, nice

Level of care is determined by the nu...

Level of care is determined by the nurse. Base rate for a studio is @ $2095. Level 1 - $575; Level 2 - $850; Level 3 - $1100. Time, frequency, staff leads to plan and price.

This is very nice. It is being compl...

This is very nice. It is being completely remodeled.

We offer a home like setting and cheerful smiles from our professional staff who greet you everyday. Our caring staff offers the assistance you need while respecting your independence.

Our peaceful setting, restaurant style dining experience, activities and beautiful setting combine to create a wonderful living environment everyday. Our genuine caring staff, home style meals, daily activities add to our residents' experience. They will tell you they appreciate all the options while living at an Brookdale Senior Living community.

Our Family is Committed to Yours.