AvantGarde Senior Living - Tarzana, CA

I liked this place, and my tour guide was awesome. She took the time to explain how the family care industry worked. Both the facility and staff made a positive impression

It was a nice facility - I liked that it was completely new. Just seemed a bit cold and not that friendly.

5 Star Facility 5 Star Customer Service

Top of the line customer service and attention to detail that really helped reassure me when placing my cousin in this facility. The property is gorgeous but the staff and administration is what made us feel right at home and new instantly this was the right place for our loved family member!

Feels like home

I looked at various places for my mom here in the valley. It's a difficult decision and my mom is picky and has custom needs. The staff at Avant-Garde really care about the residents and provide a family atmosphere. I'm pleased with the experience we've had there thus far and found them to have very reasonable rates which helps our family a lot. I also love the clean new modern building! Activities are interesting and fun. They took the residents to the Price is Right show, on picnics and I recently attended a luau with authentic Hawaiian dancers and wonderful food! I heard one person say this place is a "hidden gem", I agree.

Beautiful and Fun

This place is absolutely gorgeous. Not only does it have that "new car smell" but it is beautifully decorated and just a lovely environment. My mom ended up choosing this community about 6 weeks ago and has had the best care and she is so happy she made this decision. All the staff is so upbeat, they seem genuinely passionate about what they do. My mom has made two new girlfriends already. They have really great parties too! Way to go AvantGarde! Thank you for all you do!

Beautiful Avant Garde

This facility was absolutely beautiful! My family and I toured it recently as a possible home for our grandmother and was blown away by not only the cleanliness of the facility, but personable, friendly demeanor of the staff. I definitely recommend Avant Garde to anyone looking for senior living arrangements!

I love this place! My grandmother has been a resident for over a year and she has never looked or felt better! There are so many activities and entertainment at AvantGarde and the staff is always so helpful and caring. I never have to worry about her well being! This is truly a great place!

Awesome

Hello my father has been a resident for over 2 years. The staff and nurses are amazing so are the people that run the Senior Living. I highly recommend Avant Garde.
Kent Jacobs

I stopped by and got a quic...

I stopped by and got a quick tour. Too much remodeling, no outside space (unless I didn't get shown it) and memory care seemed not so nice.

Maybe. 111 units total, 20% alzheimer...

Maybe. 111 units total, 20% alzheimer patients. Primarily jewish. Pets okay, but very few

Wonderful, it is one of my top 2 choi...

Wonderful, it is one of my top 2 choices. The director was great, the community is very nice, clean staff was very welcoming.

Here I was escorted around the facili...

Here I was escorted around the facility by director who showed a great deal of enthusiasm when speaking about all aspects of her place of employment. The dining area here was very restaurant like compared to other places. It was a light and cheery place which is undergoing some decorative renovations as well as some general sprucing up. The rooms I viewed are a bit hotel like.

friendly staff and residents, rooms a...

friendly staff and residents, rooms are a bit small and dated, bathrooms are very small, food was good, nice dining room, tiny elevator

Very nice, hotel layout. 1-bed, 2-...

Very nice, hotel layout. 1-bed, 2-bath best option large studio seems a bit tight

Nice community however in the precess...

Nice community however in the precess of updating the complex.

AvantGarde Senior Living is a premier community offering Independent Living, Assisted Living, Mezzanine & Memory Care. We are centrally located in the greater San Fernando Valley close to all major freeways and West Los Angeles. Tarzana Providence, Encino Hospitals and Kaiser's leading doctors are minutes away.

We welcome you to visit us anytime, pick up an informational packet and enjoy a complimentary lunch or dinner.

Our elegantly styled main lobby, inviting outdoor bbq patio and our brand new courtyard putting green make a lasting impression.

Our bistro,with its fully stocked offerings of complimentary coffee, tea, juices and snacks is the perfect way to start or end your day.
Hang out in the activity room and play a game of shuffle board, billiards, join in on a poker game, enjoy your favorite book or catch a movie!!

Our medical doctor is on-call and available 24/7 -Full time LVN on staff for the exclusive use of the residents. Ongoing activities, including art classes, and excursions providing every level of social interaction and intellectual stimulation.

Residents may take a primary role in their community through serving on a committee in an area they are passionate about such as dining, residential, gardening, etc.

A .