Brookdale South Tarzana - Tarzana, CA

Brookdale South Tarzana - Tarzana, CA has yet not published prices.

Great place!

Brookdale South Tarzana was a very nice and clean community. It is a smaller community and everything seemed to be well organized and run very smoothly. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable and answered all of our questions. We chose another community based on my parents being able to transition into memory care.

Clean Community!!

I have no complaints about the care my mother has been receiving at this community. The housekeeping does a great job at keeping her bedroom nicely maintained as well as the rest of the building. The staff have been very friendly and are always attentive to her needs. I overall have been very pleased with everything this place has offered her and would highly recommend it.

Love Matan, confident this is the right place for Dad.

Impressed

Trust me I've done the research for you and Brookdale South is one of the good places. I am grateful to Matan for being so wonderful with my father and helping me through the process. I spoke with the clients and they actually liked the place and were so happy. We had visited one place where the residents told us to run!
I love that Brookdale South has wide, bright hallways, has the feel of a small community, a restaurant open all day where they can choose their food from a menu, the location and the staff.
The staff has consistently been kind to both of us and always remember my name. My father has always been very independent and proud, I never thought he would say anything positive and the miracle is that he has not said anything negative about the place. He likes the staff so much.
Matan is incredible, smart and very helpful. I cried in her office and she created a safe place for that. I am grateful for her guidance. Just talk to her and you will be taken care of.

Very Comfortable

I just wish that the food was better, but that is how it is at every place. I think that the staff members are very helpful and they are genuinely concerned about my welfare. I feel very comfortable here.

We liked it. I really liked the food here it was very good.

This was one of the places we considered when we were looking for options. We liked it. I really liked the food here it was very good. I liked the open dining room, and that there were no set times to eat. The people were nice, but it was not in a very convenient location for us.

I stopped by on Sat. Really...

I stopped by on Sat. Really nice public spaces. A one bedroom there might work if I could work more on the price but there is not one available. Unfortunately my mom can't have any kind of dementia diagnosis.

Wonderful but Costly

We're very happy there! The care is good, the support is good but it's costly. I didn't find anything around that could provided an acceptable level of care for this cost. It's been wonderful. The only issue is if they have a fall or they need additional care it's very very expensive and those cost creep up.

Wonderful experience

The transition to move here was just so smooth compared to what I experienced elsewhere. When we brought her in I told them exactly the situation and they were absolutely wonderful to her, there was no difficulty at all. But she refused to see the doctor here, he was not very professional. He would just barge in on her at anytime without a nurse, very unprofessional. The nurse there said she was trying to find another doctor that would come in house but was having a hard time. She just loved the caregivers, they were just wonderful to her and would tell her what medications she needed and when she was getting low and then order them for her.

Very impressive, clean, che...

Very impressive, clean, cheerful. Steve was very nice and courteous and took me on a tour. Price is above our budget.

Liked very much. Only concern was th...

Liked very much. Only concern was the prices. Very large rooms. Nice set up.

Brookdale South Tarzana offers personalized Independent Living and Assisted Living in Tarzana, California. We are conveniently located right off Ventura Boulevard and are nearby many golf courses, shops and restaurants.

Our pet-friendly community is set on beautifully landscaped grounds with lush rose gardens — the perfect place to call home. We receive resident input to provide a variety of desired services and amenities, including:

Pink Ladies club
Black Jack
Jewelry making
Rummikub club
Musical Tuesdays

Providing exceptional senior living is our upmost concern. We have weekly menu discussions to receive input and ensure our residents are satisfied. Our staff genuinely cares about our residents and it shows the moment you walk through our doors. At Brookdale South Tarzana our staff is available 24 hours a day, ensuring you're loved one's needs are met at all times.