Pacifica Senior Living Northridge - Northridge, CA

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

Pacifica is a very small but very intimate cozy place for seniors. The staff are very friendly and gives off a family kind vibe. [name removed] is very nice to new, present residents and their families and the dog named "[named removed]" is the cutest ever.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Pacifica Senior Living Northridge. We're happy we could meet your expectations! We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Pacifica Senior Living Northridge!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

Pacifica Senior Living Northridge was the best place we found for our family member. The staff is kind, caring, and attentive to his needs. The management pays a major role in every residents care. I can call or visit Pacifica and they're able to answer any and all the questions I may have. There are many activities, and outings that he enjoys and participates in. He now feels that this is his home, out of all the places we checked we are glad we chose Pacifica.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your review, your opinion is very important to us. We are very proud of our community and support staff. Did you know we have a Facebook page with pictures of our residents and their interesting activities? (The link to the Facebook page is on our website, [removed] Please feel free to contact with any and all questions, [removed].

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

My uncle has been living at Pacifica for over two years, and I cannot speak highly enough about the absolutely stellar environment, the administration, the nurses/med techs, the caregivers, and the entire staff are superb. I think they hire for efficiency, smarts, kindness/warmth, and attentiveness. The activities are fantastic and the majority of residents seem to be quite content. My uncle has a safe, clean, supportive loving home at Pacifica. I rate them with one hundred stars plus! and he likes the food too!! Bravo to the hard workers at Pacifica who juggle so much and create a beautiful and peaceful retirement world for its residents. Pacifica is an A+ senior living community. Everyone who works there goes above and beyond the call of duty all the time.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, thanks for your praise and kind comments about our team. We are so happy to hear this! Thank you for sharing. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything we can do! We hope that you have a wonderful day.

You are the best

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, thanks for your praise and kind comments about our team. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything we can do! We hope that you have a wonderful day.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

After an exhaustive search for relocation for my mother's caregiver facility, we have decided to move forward with Pacifica senior living. This decision came with much contemplation as placing a mother and father in the hands of others for care and well being is a big decision, So far myself and my four other siblings have been very happy with the corteous and professional service your staff has shown us. Our hopes are that our mother can look forward to a pleasant and productive quality of life with the helping hands of Pacifica Senior Living.

Pacifica Senior Living

We greatly appreciate your trust in us as reviews like yours truly keep us motivated! We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are grateful for your feedback!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

You never think or plan for the day you have to choose a place for your loved ones. But when that day comes it is so overwhelming. Making the choice is so hard. Pacifica was the best choice we as children made for our mother. The transition was so easy due to the unbelievable staff. They really care. That's so hard to find. We have all become family now. The facility radiates warmness and caring. It's clean and the food is fantastic. We could have ended up in the wrong place but thank God we were guided here. Thank you for taking care of our mom the way we would.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

My mother-in-law has been at Pacifica for the past few years. It was hard transition for her having to leave her house of 30 years but the friendly staff have been wonderful in helping her make the transition. We were able to decorate her room to help her to feel more at home. My family and I have also enjoyed the many holiday events at Pacifica where we were able to spend time with my mother-in-law in a very festive atmosphere. My family is very happy that my mother-in-law has been able to create a new home.

Pacifica Senior Living

We're so excited to receive your feedback and even more excited that your mother-in-law was able to create a new home with us! Thank you so much again for your feedback! We hope you have a great day!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

Quiet and clean, nice and accommodating staff. They keep clients involved and engaged. They make sure Their clients are clean and cared for.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

Very satisfied with the care my husband is receiving. The staff is all caring and wants to take good care of all residents. [name removed] loves the food I feel very comfortable calling and asking questions. Staff is so willing to work with [name removed] to make him comfortable and interested in activities. Dont think I could have found a better "home" for [name removed].

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Pacifica Senior Living Northridge! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything we can do! We hope that you have a wonderful day.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

Pacifica is an incredible place for services. My 93 years old dad has never been happier. The staff are very attentive and work hard to fill day with activities. He loves the food and is taken care of well.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your detailed positive review. We strive to provide excellent care and service to our residents and their families at Pacifica Senior Living Northridge. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

Keep up the great work. You are the most amazing, kind, & wonderful staff. Thank you!

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you, we appreciate your feedback! We always strive to provide top quality service to every resident and their families, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Pacifica Senior Living Northridge. Feel free to reach out to us if you need anything. Have a wonderful day.

Welcome Home!

You could not find a more loving staff or warm and precious residents. It's inviting, clean, and is filled with so much caring. The nurses will find every way to make your family member feel safe and loved. My Mom stopped eating and drinking with the progression of Alzheimer's, every nurse, Med. Tech, caregiver, kitchen staff; all pitched in to help Mom eat and drink. They took the Ensure and turned it into a Chocolate Mousse Delight, and thickened her water and juice so she could swallow, even post massive stroke. I thought we were going to lose her, but Pacifica Staff do everything to make sure she is healthy, happy, and loved, my daily prayer for Mom. You could not find a more loving environment for your treasured family member. I feel so blessed for all the love that surrounds my Mom and other residents. Even the wonderful, caring staff that greet you as you walk in, and on the phone, know you by name, kind of like Cheers! If you want to visit this amazing place, tell them, June's daughter, Lisa sent you! Feel free to message me; I am so thankful for the amazing care they have provided my lovable Mom. Pacifica staff and residents are so thoughtful, wonderful, and a pure delight. Oh, and their activities are unsurpassed! They take such care to fill our family member's day with so much joy! My Mom is Irish, and they had three different, amazing entertainers from afternoon to the early evening on Saint Patrick’s Day! It was so much fun! Residents and Staff were dancing and singing along! It would warm your heart! They take great care in everything they do! We are so blessed to have found Pacifica! They are true to their greeting, "Welcome Home!"

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you Lisa, we appreciate your feedback! We always strive to provide top quality service to every resident and their families, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Pacifica Senior Living Northridge.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living at Northridge

I think this place has very nice people working with the seniors. Keep going...God Bless!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living at Northridge

Lovely Facility & staff. They are very helpful when I come every week!

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi there, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience & we are happy to pass along your comments to the team! We look forward to your next visit!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living at Northridge

My 88 year old mother and brother who has a complex brain injury moved into Pacifica senior living Northridge last month. In the short time they have resided at Pacifica senior Living they have both improved and are happier than I've seen them in ages and ages. From the top administration to the food servers and caregivers and the entire staff, we have all been welcomed and treated as a family. The community environment is caring, loving and supportive in all areas. I am sleeping much better now that I know my mother and brother are in such a healthy, clean, welcoming professionals and supportive home.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive review! We are so pleased that you are happy and feel content with this huge decision. We appreciate the kind words and agree with you! We are very proud of our community and the level of care we provide! We have a great staff and genuinely care for all our residents, and it shows. Please feel free to reach out at any time to us at any time with any and all questions and concerns; we are always here for you and your family.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living at Northridge

Pacifica is a great place, everyone is friendly. The care is fantastic! With all the attention everyone receives no one is alone. The Food is quite appetizing and a a well balanced meal. The activities that they have are amazing for keeping the residents active and social throughout the day.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living at Northridge

Pacifica is a wonderful place to care for your loved one. The management and caregivers provide excellent care and are attentive to all the needs of residents. I'm glad we chose Pacifica instead of the other care facilities we visited.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your detailed positive review. We strive to provide excellent care and service to our residents and their families at Pacifica Senior Living Northridge. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living at Northridge

All employees are very polite, friendly, nice very helpful. They make sure that all residents needs are met. Very clean and well organized facility. Fun activities, the managers always listen and very open for any suggestions and questions.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community. We appreciate it. Did you know we have a Facebook page with pictures of our residents and their interesting activities? (The link to the Facebook page is on our website, [removed] Please feel free to contact with any and all questions, [removed]. If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living at Northridge

I actually enjoy visiting my wife at pacifica Northridge. The staff treats me like family and the take excellent care of my wife. She is smiling and singing along or enjoying the activities when I visit. They really take care to balance autonomy and supportive care. I see others being treated with only respect and concern. I also like that I know I can speak and be heard. Cheers to everyone at Pacifica and Thank you.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living at Northridge

I am very pleased with the care my father receives at Pacifica. We always find it fun when we come. The staff is wonderful, caring and always friendly.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living at Northridge

I'm grateful for the care provided to my mother and all those in need at Pacifica.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you so much for your positive review! We are very proud of our community and memory care program. Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living at Northridge

Very welcoming staff and knowledgeable front desk, very accommodating. Very glad my relative is at pacifica.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive review! We are very proud our of entire support team and community. Please feel free to reach out at any time to us at any time with any and all questions and concerns; we are always here for you and your family.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living at Northridge

Caring attentive staff my aunt seems very happy here. I would recommend anyone that is looking for assisted living for their loved one.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hello there, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback. Feel free to reach out to us if you need anything. Have a wonderful day.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living at Northridge

Excellent care my dad is very well taken care of... Many activities, entertainment to keep dad busy. We fell very lucky to call this home for dad.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Pacifica Senior Living Northridge! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

We will be forever grateful to Pacifica for the compassionate and professional care that they provided for our dear mom/grandmother. The uplifting and genuine smiles they had whenever they were called for assistance are ingrained in our hearts forever. Thank you so much for taking care of our grandmother/mother.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community. We appreciate it so much, thank you for sharing.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

My mom really likes it here. She has been here almost six months now and says its like "resort living" she loves the staff and is very happy with the activities. She seem very happy here.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Northridge - Northridge, CA

Every time I visit her she seems ok. Her walking is unsteady, she seems alert more than before.
The staff is excellent to all and very helpful.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, thank you so much for the positive review! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything comes up. Thank you again, we hope that you have a great day!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Northridge - Northridge, CA

Very informative front desk. They always know where my sister is. My sister seems very happy.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Pacifica Senior Living Northridge. We're happy we could meet your expectations!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Northridge - Northridge, CA

Pacifica Northridge staff thank you so much for taking such good care of my husband. I will be forever grateful for the love and kindness you have shown to both of us Pacifica was truly his “home”! You had become our extended family offering us your daily love and support. Keeping [Removed] safe and secure I will always remember our time together.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, thank you so much for the positive review! We are very grateful that you allowed us to be a part of his life and yours. We also consider you family. We hope to see you again soon!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Northridge - Northridge, CA

Everyone has so nice and helpful so far! Thanks so much for everything!

Pacifica Senior Living

Hello there, thank you; we appreciate your feedback! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Northridge - Northridge, CA

The facility is clean and tidy. The staff are excellent, give thorough care with the residents. Very nice assisted living facility.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi there, thank you so much for your positive comments about Pacifica Senior Living Northridge! We hope you have a great day!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Northridge - Northridge, CA

We will be forever grateful to Pacifica for the compassionate and professional care that they provided for our dear mom and grandmother. The uplifting and genuine smiles they had whenever they were called for assistance are engrained in our hearts forever. Thank you so much for taking care of our grandmother/mother.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hello, thank you for sharing your positive experience! We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Northridge - Northridge, CA

My mom really likes it here. She has been here almost six months now and says its like “Resort Living”. She loves the staff and is very happy with the activities. She seem very happy here.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hello, we really appreciate your feedback! We are so happy to hear this and appreciate you sharing your experience. Feel free to reach out to us if you need anything. Have a wonderful day.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Northridge - Northridge, CA

Staffs are very helpful especially when it comes to the residents concern and needs. It’s easy to communicate with the administrators and staffs.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Northridge - Northridge, CA

I just want to appraise [Removed]: The receptionist. She always has a smile on her face, she greets you, welcomes you with a smile. You feel that respect from her no matter if you are a nurse, HHA, CGN, family members. I really appreciate her and I think she is in the right place as customer service. Thanks to [Removed]

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your detailed positive review. We strive to provide excellent care and service to our residents and their families at Pacifica Northridge. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review and look forward to seeing you again soon! Thank you again for the great review!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Northridge - Northridge, CA

The resident are very happy which is always a good sign. The caretakers obviously are creating a fun, easy going environment. I see them going out of their way to engage the resident signing Karaoke clapping and dancing. I am entertainer and have been performing for senior communities since 2001. So I am always happy when I see happy resident with bonds to the staff.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you so much for your positive review! We are very proud of our community and memory care program. We have a fantastic Executive Director who fosters an atmosphere of acceptance and warmth. She and the outstanding staff genuinely care for all our residents, and their families. We are always more than happy to assist you if anything comes up. Thank you again, we hope you have a wonderful day!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Northridge - Northridge, CA

Pacifica is a wonderful affordable place for your family. I have placed by my mother and our brother. It’s clean and well maintained. The staff is friendly and treat us like family. The executive director [Removed], is amazing and is able to walk the line of being professional yet compassionate. I can’t recommend Pacifica enough.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community. We appreciate it agree with you, Cristina is a treasure and we are so happy that she a part of our team. We thank you for the review and look forward to seeing you again.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Northridge - Northridge, CA

I have found Pacifica to be a wonderful place to live. I enjoy the activities and mostly I enjoyed the chair exercise with angles and flor. I enjoyed the meals. All of the caregivers are friendly and helpful. Most of all I am delighted with the idea that religious holidays are accepted and enjoyed. Entertainment is all the time. Thank you Pacifica.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Pacifica Senior Living Northridge. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Northridge - Northridge, CA

There are no words that can adequately express my gratitude for the excellent care you provided my father. You all treated him with kindness and genuine affection and he considered you his friends. Thank you, for being a unique group of caring, loving people. My father lived longer than he may have because of you. Thank you all. With warmest affection and best wishes always.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hello, thank you for sharing your positive experience! We sincerely thank you for the positive review, and sharing your heartfelt experience. Thank you so much, have a wonderful day.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Northridge - Northridge, CA

So professional welcoming and accommodating. Wonderful to their residents and families a joy to work with always.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Pacifica Senior Living Northridge! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Northridge - Northridge, CA

Everyone has been helpful to answer my concern and very friendly. I am pleased to see the bedroom clean, as well as the rest of the facility.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Northridge - Northridge, CA

Great staff caregivers are friendly and helpful. Lots of fun activities for my grandfather. Excellent facility and clean everywhere. [Removed] always greet me with a smile and tail wag at the door. Very comfortable knowing my grandfather is here and well taken care of. Feels like a great home for him and it’s even better that he loves it too. Thank you, Pacifica!!!

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, thanks for your praise and kind comments about our team, it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Pacifica Senior Living Northridge. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Northridge - Northridge, CA

Very caring staff. Caregivers treat you with dignity and respect. It’s a great place I call my home. Daily activities and weekly outings. It’s like a big family.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive review! We are very proud to win the SeniorAdvisor best of Senior Living communities in the nation! We appreciate the kind words and agree with you! We are very proud of our community and the level of care we provide! We can't wait to see you again, have a great day.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Northridge - Northridge, CA

Excellent facility. Great service from staff. Everyone is very kind and attentive. Nursing staff and administration are a pleasure to work with.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your detailed positive review. We strive to provide excellent care and service to our residents and their families. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review and look forward to seeing you again soon! We are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Pacifica Senior Living Northridge!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Northridge - Northridge, CA

In my job as hospice social worker. I visit many assisted living facilities and Pacifica senior care is amongst the best. They have warm, well trained staff that understand. The needs of the residents and their families and provide the upmost care. Their dementia care unit is well staffed and each resident there is able to receive a lot of attention.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your detailed positive review, we appreciate you sharing your experience. Thank you again for letting our team know how we did!

Great place.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, thank you so much for your high rating!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Northridge - Northridge, CA

Excellent facility. Great service from the staff. Everyone is very kind and attentive. Nursing staff and administrators are excellent and a pleasure to work with.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi there, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Northridge - Northridge, CA

Amazing care team. Did you know more than 35% have been in this community for more than 8 years. Continuity of care at its best.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your detailed positive review!! We strive to provide excellent care and service to our residents and their families at Pacifica Senior Living Northridge. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Northridge - Northridge, CA

Great facility, friendly staff. Lots of activities to keep residents engaged.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive review! We appreciate the kind words and agree with you! We are very proud of our community and the level of care we provide! We have a great staff and genuinely care for all our residents. We are always more than happy to assist you if anything comes up.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Northridge - Northridge, CA

Pacifica is an amazing place. My mom is comfortable living here and she has become friendly with the staff. They have been very attentive to her needs and care.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your review, we are very happy to hear this and we thank you for sharing your experience. Did you know we have a Facebook page with pictures of our residents and their interesting activities? (The link to the Facebook page is on our website, [removed] If you ever need anything, please feel free to give us a call or stop by.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Northridge - Northridge, CA

I feel very fortunate that my mom is a resident of Pacifica Northridge. Their staff is wonderful and understanding. I love that they feel everyone is family and they are treated with the love, respect and dignity they deserve. They have my mom’s best interest at heart and it gives me such peace of mind that my mom is well taken care of I’d give you them 10 stars if I could!!!!

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi there, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Northridge - Northridge, CA

This place is the best at a reasonable price. Staff is excellent and caring. Meals good, yummy. Parking is good. Location great. Security is excellent. Don’t miss checking this place.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Northridge - Northridge, CA

Beautiful place with beautiful, very helpful and informatics. Grateful my friend has a beautiful home and she loves her friend.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Northridge - Northridge, CA

I want to commend [Removed] who is the director at Pacifica in Northridge. She has gone above and beyond in guiding us with the care of our uncle. She is the best director we have encountered from his being at a number of assisted living facilities over the years, and is always available to speak to me and my family about my uncle’s care. We are most grateful she is the director of Pacifica in Northridge and hope she stays for many years to come.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hello, we really appreciate your feedback! We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Pacifica Senior Living Northridge! we agree with you, Cristina is amazing and we are so happy to have her on our team. We will be sure to share your review with her! Thank you so much again for your feedback! We hope you have a great day!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Northridge - Northridge, CA

What a great place or should I say home for family. Everyone is so compassionate and caring. They treat resident like their own family. Staff is very helpful and sincere. They have activities every day for the residents and once a week outings, so the residents will not get bored. The facility is always clean, and the bathroom, dining area, everywhere.

Pacifica Senior Living

My Mother-in-law is treated like a queen

Things seem to be going very well here. My Mother-in-law is treated like a queen. She seems to be adjusting quite well and is enjoying the activities and different things they have to offer. She goes to church and she’s been doing well with socializing. My family is pretty happy with how everything is going. She seems very alert and knows what she wants. Her appetite is good and she looks clean and healthy. The staff has been really great with her and they even have a nickname for her. They interact with her really well. Her roommate is a little quiet but they seem to be getting along. The staff always pays attention to her and what’s going on, she’s always dressed properly, and she just looks good overall. All I wanted was for her to be treated well, and they seem to be doing that. The facility is beautiful and kept clean. There are a few activities they do like going on trips to the park, there’s a library, there are puzzles, and they offer exercise as well. My sister is a nurse at another facility and she and all of her staff recommend this place to us. After seeing how they work and take care of my Mother-in-law, I would recommend them too.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Pacifica Senior Living Northridge. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything we can do for you.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Northridge - Northridge, CA

We are working with the facility for our research study and have been very impressed with community! We visited with some of the residents and their families, and the community staff was very accommodating. The residents had multiple activities. We enjoyed our visit to Pacifica Northridge

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Northridge Northridge, CA

Great staff. Quality caregivers. Plenty of activities. Caring staff and managers.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Northridge Northridge, CA

Pacifica is a shining light in the care of elder adults. They have created a safe, caring and compassionate "home" for our Mother. It is never an easy decision to move a loved one out of the home. However, I am reminded that this was the right decision every time I walk through the doors of Pacifica, the most wonderful group working together to make Pacifica a true home.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it! If you ever need anything, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Northridge Northridge, CA

I come to Pacifica with my little group(TLC) for a volunteer job. It's been about 4 years. Pacifica is a clean, decent place for Senior people. Staff is nice, friendly and responsible, and the residents are very friendly. We are happy to come to Pacifica 4 times a week. Good luck everybody.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Pacifica Senior Living Northridge. We're happy we could meet your expectations and thank you for your volunteering! We appreciate it! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything we can do for you.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Santa Fe Santa Fe, NM

I have been seeing patients at Pacifica Northridge for 7 years as a hospice nurse. The administration is approachable and thoughtful. The caregivers treat the residents like family. What a pleasure it has been working with Pacifica. There is nothing better than being greeted by Jackson the dog, he really makes it feel like home. I know the residents love him.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hello there, thank you so much for your review. We are so happy to hear this and we appreciate you sharing. We're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Northridge Northridge, CA

I am very thankful and grateful for the way caregivers are taking such good care of my long time friend and neighbor. Thank you so much!

Pacifica Senior Living

Wow, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Northridge Northridge, CA

We had a great experience. The staff is very nice and the residents truly enjoy Pacifica. My Mom said "I can't imagine being anywhere else".

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you so much for your positive review! We are very proud of our community and memory care program. We are always more than happy to assist you if anything comes up.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Northridge Northridge, CA

My Father has been at Pacifica since September 2013. We couldn't be happier with the care he's received. The staff is warm and caring and administration is responsive to our concerns. We have and will recommend Pacifica to others.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Northridge Northridge, CA

Pacifica Senior Living is true to their greeting "Welcome Home" The staff and residents are so warm and loving, it's like coming home. They even have Jackson, their sweet dog. Pacifica loves your family member in a lovely, clean and welcoming setting. We are blessed to have found Pacifica for my treasured Mom.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Northridge Northridge, CA

My family and I found all the staff at Pacifica Senior Living to be loving, caring and compassionate for their residents needs. The facility was clean and decorated nicely. Our Father who is a resident there is so happy and content with his new found friends and surroundings. We are very pleased thus far with everything. We would highly recommend a serious look for your own family/friend to be a resident here.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Northridge Northridge, CA

Thank you all for the wonderful care you give our Father. Dad loves it here and all the staff and fellow apartment dwellers.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Northridge Northridge, CA

My Mom has lived here for two years. I am and continue to be so pleased with the care she is getting. The staff and administrators are wonderful with the residents. They are also very helpful to me with anything I need. I have total peace of mind with Mom here. She is well taken care of. Thank you Pacifica.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Northridge Northridge, CA

We are happy with the facility. It has become home for Mom. The caregivers are very attentive to the needs of each individual. As a result, we are able to focus on spending more quality time with Mom. For us this will be Mom's home.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive review! We are so pleased that you are happy and feel content with this huge decision. We appreciate the kind words and agree with you! We are very proud of our community and the level of care we provide! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

Review on Pacifica in Northridge, CA

I'm so grateful for the staff at Pacifica Northridge. I can relax knowing that my mom is well cared for. The caregivers are attentive to her and are responsive to my questions, and requests. Cristina, the Executive Director is passionate about the care they provide to residents, and is very responsive to the families. Thank you Pacifica! !

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it & we are very happy that you shared. We agree with you, Cristina is fantastic! Thanks again for taking the time to leave us this information about your recent visit.

Review on Pacifica Senior Living in Northridge California

Great facility! Wonderful care and the staff made the transitions easy. Lots of loving care. They helped with all the difficult decisions.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything we can do for you.

Review on Pacifica in Nothridge, CA

So thankful for the Pacifica for taking my Dad in on such short notice when we truly needed the extra help. All the staff is so friendly when we visit and in assisting is with our many phone questions. They are being so patient with my dad's many moods. And also accommodating with his difficult needs.

Review on Pacifica Senior Living in Northridge

We were under a tight timeline to find a safe, professional, and pleasant environment for our father upon his discharge from the hospital. Rhonda was so attentive and went above and beyond to accommodate our tight schedule. We have spent the last three weeks getting everything ironed our and I am very pleased with how the staff at pacifica has worked with us and our difficult father. I am happy to say he is moving in a very positive direction thanks to the staff.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hello, thank you for the high star rating and positive review. We are so happy to hear this and will share with the team. If you have any questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

Review for Pacifica in Northridge, CA

My father is 93 years old and after suffering numerous falls and the loss of his wife of 68 years, he was depressed and suffering agitation. 24 hr caregivers were not able to give him stimulation. We decided to check in to Pacifica Senior Living which specializes in "memory care" patients. He is now recovered. All of the staff from the food servers to the director of the kitchen are kind and caring. He smiles now and we feel he is in a safe, clean, caring environment.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for sharing your experience. We love what we do and it shows~ we are honored that you entrusted the care of your father to us. We love to hear that he is smiling and enjoying life, we understand how hard it was for him, and how hard it is to lose your loved one. Everything we do is centered around care and service to our residents, we are always here for your and your family. Please feel free to reach out at anytime for anything. Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review.

Although our moms stay was a short one. We know she got terrific care from the entire staff a Pacifica.

Pacifica Senior Living

I moved my aunt about 6 years ago to Pacifica living Northridge, and I was very impressed with the care, she received from day one. All the staff at this facility were compassionate, patient to her needs and very caring. They communicate to family any issues that may come up right away, and always listen to individual’s concerns. I will always recommend Pacifica Northridge assisted living for those seeking a safe and honorable place to move their loved ones, thank you.

Physical care has been overall very good to excellent. I feel my mother is in a safe and caring environment she is clean and her environment is clean. At first there was inconsistent communication between floor supplies and decorations by as well as daily care needs.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hello, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

I’ve used to work at more than a couple of assisted living facilities that can’t possibly compare to Pacifica Senior Living. The care for the residents here at Pacifica is very comforting. The staff here are wonderful. Always helpful. Last but not least, their meals are wonderful.

I love this place! I’m happy dad is here! The staff is amazing, and so loving and gentle with the residents here. Dads been here a few years now. We had looked at several places and this is by far the nicest, cleanest, most modern facility, with a great staff. They always have fun activities which most of the residents join in on. I couldn’t have enough about Pacifica senior living. Thank you so much Pacifica.

I live out of state, so when I visit my sister, I stay in her room for about 3 days and I have never notice anything that concerned me. It is nice that I can stay in her room with her.

Pacifica Senior Living

Always well kept. Facility and friendly staff.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it.

Residents are wonderful. Great receptionist [Removed]. Staff is very welcoming.

Pacifica Senior Living

My mother moved into Pacifica Northridge a few weeks ago and couldn’t have done it without the caring and support that [Removed] have given our family. All of the staff has gone above and beyond to help mom and family adjust to the changes. They truly made us feel that we didn’t have to go it alone. Thank you for giving us peace of mind knowing she is well takes care of.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Pacifica Senior Living Northridge! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

Extremely happy with the care I see provided here. The day trips are also great. The executive director is caring, involved, approachable and efficient. So happy with her!

Pacifica Senior Living

We are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Pacifica Senior Living Northridge! We sincerely thank you for the positive review, and look forward to seeing you again soon!

I love Pacifica Northridge! I am relieved to be able to have her stay at sure a great caring place.
The staff is friendly, the food is delicious, there are lots of activities and we feel welcome.
Such a nice community, complete with a dog.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care. We are always more than happy to assist you if anything comes up. Please feel free to reach out to us at any time.

Extremely happy with the care I see provided here. The executive director is caring, involved, approachable and efficient. So happy with her!

Pacifica Senior Living

Very friendly great care of our mom social activities are wonderful. Lots of music monthly newsletter let us know what’s going on. Personalized care and attention holiday gatherings and families invited very comfortable setting for family visits mom’s room is spacious and comfortable phone calls and questions are returned promptly. Medication management is very precise.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive review! We are so pleased that you are happy and feel content. We appreciate the kind words and agree with you! We are very proud of our community and the level of care we provide! Thanks again for the recommendation!

Pacifica is a great place to have someone you love with dementia stay. It is clean, beautiful and friendly. The staff is wonderful, [Removed] the director did everything possible to make my mom’s stay here perfect. They all went out of their way to make everything just right. The caregivers are really caring, [Removed]. If I’ve missed your name I’m sorry but you all are included down to the cook, servers, and especially [Removed], the maintenance [Removed]. Thank you all for your time and help!

Pacifica Senior Living

I’m grateful for all the hard work does. I haven’t met anyone here who is not kind and caring and competent. Thank you for everything.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi there, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Feel free to reach out to us if you need anything. Have a wonderful day.

Pacifica Northridge staff are wonderful and treat staff and residents care, respect and support and affection. 1 facility.
The facility is clean and well managed. I highly recommend this community.

I’m better than expected. They make a bad situation not as bad as it would be otherwise.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive 5 star review about your experience with our community. We appreciate it . We hope that you have a great day.

Pacifica is a great place. Everyone who works here or volunteers here are very efficient, kind, considerate. If ever a problem arises they are all here to help solve it. I am so glad I found this facility for my mom. She is 87 now and really is happy here.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community. We appreciate it and we are so happy that you shared your positive experience! Thank you again!

Pacifica Senior Living

It’s been a pleasure to know and work with [Removed] and her team at Pacifica Northridge. They keep my loved one safe and engaged, giving me the confidence to know she is well looked after when I’m not with her.
Thank you all!

Pacifica Senior Living

We always strive to provide top quality service to every resident and their families, and are pleased to hear that you are happy. Thank you so much again for your feedback! We hope you have a great day!

Very friendly staff and helpful and approachable.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community. We appreciate it and look forward to seeing you again. We are always more than happy to help if you have any questions or needs in the future.

Upon visiting facility SW encountered friendly and welcoming staffs. SW was assisted by numerals personnel including [Removed] and [Removed], who educated SW on facility policies/procedures and provided helpful insights regarding patients in question, the facility appears safe and clean. SW approves of facilities operation and encouraged staff to continue “award“ with providing quality service to constituents.

Pacifica Senior Living

[Removed] and all of the staff are wonderful! They take great care of our mom, and we have a peace of mind. Knowing she is being looked after and cared 24/7.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your detailed positive review. Feel free to reach out to us if you need anything. Have a wonderful day.

The entire staff is uniformly friendly, welcoming and caring. I am fully confident [Removed] receives the best care and nurturing. Great job guys!!

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your review, it means a lot to us that you shared your experience. We are proud of our community and support staff. Did you know we have a Facebook page with pictures of our residents and their interesting activities? (The link to the Facebook page is on our website). Please feel free to contact with any and all questions, [removed].

The staff is so supportive and helpful. [Removed], the director, personally attend to concerns brought up in the family council meeting. She pays close attention to staff training and is always looking for ways to improve the quality of life for the residents.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! Our team is top notch and we are extremely proud of our community. Did you know we have a Facebook page? We found that it is a fun way for families to stay connected. (The link to the Facebook page is on our website). Please feel free to contact with any and all questions, [removed].

Pacifica is the best place to live. Good care and good food, activities and much more.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community. We appreciate your feedback and we are so glad to hear that you are happy! If you need anything, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Everyone was very helpful. We always knew how our mother was doing and most importantly – she liked the food.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive review! We are very proud of our community and the level of care we provide! We have a great staff and genuinely care for all our residents, and it shows. Please feel free to reach out at any time to us at any time with any and all questions and concerns; we are always here for you and your family. Have a wonderful day!

I had my mom at Pacifica Assisted Living in Northridge for about seven months. This is the second assisted living facility she has been to in the last year and a half. I am very pleased with the care and efficiency of the staff. The doctor that was recommended to me is also great to work with and the staff helps me to arrange for my medical coordination with this doctor. She enjoys the activities as much as she can do but does not walk so there is loss she can do. Everyone works hard to make the experience as interactive as possible for her and is happy here. They go out of their way to make sure she is doing well. I never have to worry about her on days. I can't come.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you so much for your positive review! We agree with you, our community and support staff are exceptional. We have a fantastic Executive Director who fosters an atmosphere of acceptance and warmth. She and the outstanding staff genuinely care for all our residents, and their families. We are always more than happy to assist you if anything comes up. Have a wonderful day!

The people at Pacifica are very helpful and efficient. I am really pleased with my mom’s care. [Removed] have always been available for all concerns.

Pacifica Senior Living

I highly recommend this facility

This facility is welcoming and well run. The administration is competent, innovative and hands-on. The caregivers are loving, competent and hardworking. Residents are treated with respect.

A Room for Dad

When it was time to find an assisted living location for my father, who suffers from Alzheimer's, we were very fortunate to find our way to Pacifica Northridge. The building is clean and lovely, the staff is warm, welcoming, caring, and very friendly, as well as knowledgeable about the needs of people with dementia. They provide fun activities and they communicated with us regarding my dad's progress and care and took appropriate action when necessary. If you have a loved one who is in need of a memory care facility you would do very well placing them in the care of the staff at Pacifica Northridge. Thanks Pacifica for all your care and attention.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your detailed review. We are incredibly proud of our community and staff here at Pacifica Senior Living Northridge. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Satisfied with all aspects of this Facility

My family and I found all the staff at Pacifica Senior Living to be loving,caring and compassionate for their residents needs. The facility was clean and decorated nicely. Our Father who is a resident there is happy and content with his new found friends and surroundings. We are very pleased thus far with everything, we would highly recommend a serious look for your own family/friend to be a resident here.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community. We appreciate it and look forward to seeing you again. Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

Above and Beyond

[Removed] is the Executive Director of Pacifica Northridge. I have found [Removed] to be very professional in her dealings with vendors. What I did not expect to see was her love for the seniors living there. She has not been the Director for long yet she knew everyone of the residences by name and made an effort to give each one some TLC (hugs, smiles, clothing adjustments), as she showed me around the property. I am very impressed with [Removed] and professionalism.

Pacifica Senior Living

Paul Harner, thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community. We appreciate it and agree with you, we think she is incredible too! We all look forward to seeing you again.

Very pleased with this community!!

They offer family functions. They have daily activities as well as entertainers that come into each unit. They offer a secure area for some residents. Mom likes the food and they keep the community clean. There is a doctor on call. They staff really care about the residents. They are patient, professional and address concerns right away. I feel comfortable with her being here.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for reaching out your opinion is very important to us. We are proud of our community and the exceptional level of care we provide. We have a great staff and genuinely care for all our residents! Did you know we have a Facebook page with pictures of our residents and their interesting activities? (The link to the Facebook page is on our website). Thank you again, we look forward to seeing you again. Please feel free to contact with any and all questions, [removed].

I Toured The Community

I had a good tour at the community with a good guide. I am sure it's a good place and fine but I felt that it was not going to be a good fit. I got the feeling they were not as qualified to provide the needs for my dad.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive 4 star review, we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We are sorry to hear that you felt that we were not as qualified to provide for your Dad's needs. We are confident that we would be able to exceed your expectations. We would like to invite you back for another tour. Please feel free to contact with any and all questions, [removed].

Pacifica is nice and actually much nicer than I thought it was going to be - I was impressed with Stacie as well - she totally knows her stuff. The grounds were quite adequate since my spouse does not pay much attention to that anyway. They seem very accommodating and competent even without the fulltime nursing. They know how to handle crises and they have won awards for their 'music and memory' programs. People were all over the place, comfortably interacting or just chilling. It 'felt' good (and clean) without a lot of unneeded frills.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it! We agree with you, Stacie is a superstar at our community and we adore her. Did you know we have a Facebook page with pictures of our residents and their interesting activities? (The link to the Facebook page is on our website). Please feel free to contact with any and all questions, [removed].

Attentive caregivers

We thought it was terrific. Everything was excellent. The staff, the attentiveness and availability of the caregivers was great. They were so patient, and this really is a care facility.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive review!

My wife and I were looking for a home to place my 98 year
old mother who has dementia, very poor eyesight and hearing. This was the second facility recommended by
A Place for Mom. When we arrived for the tour we liked
the location, the cleanliness of the building and the
coziness of the rooms. Stacie Dawes, Community
Relations Director and Shawn Rushforth, Executive
Director were friendly, knowledgeable and professional
and helped us to secure a easy transition for my mother to enter Pacifica Senior Living Northridge

The fees were within our budget and I feel that my
mother will receive the care that she requires. I can
recommend Pacifica Senior Living Northridge to anyone looking for a home for a elderly relative with
dementia.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you Harvey for your positive review!

They treat my mother as individual, go out of the way to meet her needs

I like that they really work with, and try to accommodate each individual situation. When we brought my mother in law there, I could finally breathe that she is safe, and that someone is there to help her, and that she hasn't lost all dignity and independence. They treat people as individuals.

They worked with her to get her to become social, interact, and be happy at her new home. That was a lot of work.

The experience I've had with the activities has been very good, but the person I have there is not very active. From what I've seen it's been excellent.

It's in an ideal location, not too close to a major highway. It's convenient and strategically placed.

The whole experience has been overall excellent, and has brought our family back together again. Everyone was against my doing this, and now they're very happy participating with her there.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you so much for your positive review! We are very proud of our community and dedicated staff. We always strive to provide top quality service to every resident, thank you for sharing your experience. If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by.

Wonderful loving care

My father had early-onset Parkinson's dementia and moved into Pacifica when he was a young 71 years. What drew us to Pacifica Northridge was that there is a population of younger high-functioning residents, including many men, for my father to form friendships with. The activities director went above and beyond, creating activities that the younger residents would find fulfilling. My father was well-loved and well-cared-for at Pacifica Northridge, and it became his home. I am grateful for everything they did for my father.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you so much for your positive review! We are so happy that we could be there for you and your father.

Staff makes the place

Dad only lasted one month in Memory Care ward at Pacifica from the hospital. Our review will only be for that transitional period, which is the most difficult. Staff was really great and helpful. Sometimes took a while for them to respond to the room's cord pull. That was my only concern. Worked with kitchen staff to arrange more healthful meals. Caring employees and willing to do what we requested. They worked very hard to accomodate our worries and concerns. Best attribute - the staff!

Pacifica Senior Living

Julie, thank you so much for your high rating! We appreciate you sharing your experience and your kind words. Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

Very nice looking, some creative memory care programs

I toured this location when I was looking into memory care options for a loved one. It was a very nice looking community, and the staff seemed very knowledgeable and well prepared to handle my loved ones memory care issues. I was impressed by the diverse sorts of programs and methods they had for memory care, it was something I hadn't seen in other places. This place was on the pricier end of the other communities we looked at, and I wasn't as big a fan of the layout and lack of a secure outdoors area for the residents to walk in.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it & hope you have a wonderful day.

They are excellent!

They are excellent! Stacy is the best, they really worked with me. They have just been fantastic. They were able to get her medication leveled out and now, she has improved 90%. I am very happy with them.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you so much for your positive review!

Pacifica senior living- Northridge

We found Pacifica Senior living after checking two previously recommended facilities. The Director was very informative and answered all of our questions. This facility was a perfect fit for our family member as well as our budget. The facility is clean, and very well run with friendly staff. There are a number of activities available even for someone with advanced alzheimers who is difficult at times to control. The grounds are well manicured and the atmosphere is cheerful and calming.
Laundry services are included in the price, however
You will need to provide all bedroom furniture and linens. The cost is a little higher if the patient is incontinent.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community. We appreciate it & hope you have a wonderful day.

A good fit

I moved my mother to Pacifica one month ago. She is 100 years old with psychotic dementia. It was difficult to find a god fit for her that we could also afford. Pacifica if very affordable and provides a wide range of memory and dementia care. I am probably very hard to please as I spent many years working in this business/industry and I am very devoted to my mother. So I realize very sadly that no place is perfect but I am very involved and work very hard to see that her needs are met as well as possible. The staff at Pacifica is very friendly and loving and I have a good working relationship with them and the changes I have seen in my mother since she moved here are remarkable to say the least. She is much more lucid and smiling and responsive than she has been for a long time and I attribute this to a wonderful activity program and staff and also all other staff and caregivers who stop and talk to residents and interact cheerfully and pleasantly with them at all times.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!

Nice

There was an elevator involved and my friend doesn't' like those. It was very nice but the room he would have has would have been too far from the dining room for him.

So accommodating

I chose Pacifica Senior Living because I had been there before and talked to Stacy and it was also referred by A Place For Mom. They are also located very close to my house. The staff has been so accommodating, anytime I ask for anything they are on it. I've made some new friends with some of the residents. The first day I took my mom to check out Pacifica I recognized one of the residents as my former Brownie Leaders which I thought felt like good karma for us. I would do a commercial praising Pacifica and A Place For Mom if they asked, both have been great.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it & hope to see you again! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything comes up.

Very, Very nice place. Director was v...

Very, Very nice place. Director was very kind and most informative & helpful. However, it is not the place for my mom. Too much activity and not allowed to stay in her room. Meals in-room discouraged.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you so much for the positive review and feedback. We will share your comments with the team.

“We Put the CARE in Memory Care” identifies us for a reason! Our roots go back more than 20 years. Our Memory Care Only community was defined and established as a labor of love with a single focus to serve our precious seniors with dementia to the best of our abilities. Many years later, we have perfected our skills and broadened our services with new innovative programs while still maintaining the same tender service and respect for our seniors. We are Aging-in-Place, specializing in care for all levels of dementia from mild cognitive through all the stages of memory loss and hospice care.

Our community is beautiful and provides a secure, enthusiastic and uplifting environment with all the amenities of home and more. Our public areas are comfortable and most appealing, with an emphasis on sensory integration. Choice of a shared or private studio is available. Levels of care are tailored to each Loved One. Specialized Activities are every day, all day long! Quality interaction with family members is a high priority. We are proud of our award for our sensory integration program from CALA (California Assisted Living Association.)

AMENITIES AVAILABLE