Atria Tarzana - Tarzana, CA

I knew this was the place mom needed to be

As soon as I walked into this community I knew immediately that this is where mom needed to be. The community fits her personality and she is getting the care she needs. She keeps busy with the activities and meeting new people. The staff is wonderful very friendly and caring. Mom is liking the food no complaints. I would recommend the community.

delicious Meals!!

My mother has recently made the move into this community and so far everything has been going well for her. She has really enjoyed all of the delicious meals they provide as well as some of the activities with the other residents throughout the week. I would defiantly recommend this place to anyone interested.

When I visited I was impressed with the quality and cleanliness of this property. A top notch option with larger, nicer rooms than other properties in a similar price range.

It Went Great

This community looks great and I liked that the staff were great too. My tour went all great and the manger was very informative. A meal was offered but I did not take the offer.

My review of The Atria Tarzana

The staff here is friendly and helpful to family and residents. They offer lots of activities that you want to attend and not miss out on.

My experience with Atria Tarzana has ...

My experience with Atria Tarzana has been good. I was there while going through the transition proves of my loved one. The staff there is friendly, caring, and accommodating. The food is just fine. It's made to accommodate the residents, therefore the food is according. They offer lots of activities to the residents, and provide transportation to and from. They will also transport the residents to their doctor appointments and other places within a 10 mile radius.

How I View Monarch Village

My mother moved into Monarch Village within the last few months. My husband and I selected MV after reviewing several other properties. We are extreemly happy with our choice, as is my mother. Besides the large (as compared to other properties we saw) apt., we love the valet parking, and the "luxe" feel that they exude. The "yellow shirted" assistants. The training they receive to refer to the tenants by their last names. The "restaurant" approach to dining. They have really bent over backwards to be accomodating. And friendly. My only "gripe", is, as someone who is rather organic in her choices of foods and cleaning materials, as I believe in the health benifits, I wish that they were more on the bandwaggon. Guess that will be my "job" to "help them see the light"!

LaDawn K.

We’re so glad that you chose our community and we really appreciate your feedback. I know it has been a while since you posted your review, but I hope that your mother is still enjoying her stay with us. If you ever have any suggestions or concerns, please let us know. And we will certainly consider adding more organic products to what we offer. We can always be reached at [removed] or [removed] (be sure to include the Atria community name in your subject line).

Clean, smells good, good tour guide. ...

Clean, smells good, good tour guide. Can try the facility out for 30 days free! Very Friendly. Nice facility.

LOVE IT. It's beautiful. It's perfect...

LOVE IT. It's beautiful. It's perfect for my mom and has everything she wants. Putting a deposit down.

Discover the elegance of a resort community with style and sophistication, right in the heart of Tarzana. Our goal is to provide residents a comfortable lifestyle that encourages independence and personal freedom, enhances well-being, and promotes strong connections to family, friends and community. Our luxury apartments are beautifully appointed and provide the optimal setting for continuing the active life you love. Known for its colorful history as a sprawling ranch owned by Tarzan author Edgar Rice Burroughs, the neighborhood of Tarzana offers a vibrant, charming residential atmosphere. Join friends for a theater performance, museum exhibit or evening concert. At Atria, the choice is always yours. Our community is nestled in the San Fernando Valley in the foothills of the Santa Monica Mountains. We are convenient to many fine restaurants, shopping destinations, cultural venues, parks, gardens and more. From day trips, happy hours and movie nights to guest lectures and book clubs, our Engage Life® program provides ample opportunities to socialize and enjoy a variety of events together. There's a true sense of community here and new residents are welcomed with a smile.

License #197608606