Cedar Hill Senior Living - Cedartown, GA

Working with facility. They are extremely helpful and accommodating.

Jeffrey Ory

Thank you so much for the 5-star review and the kind words.

Comfort For My Father!!

I would recommend Cedar Hill Senior Living to friends and family. My father was in good hands. The staff was nice and their communication with us was good. The meals provided could use a little more taste to them. I felt like my father was in a safe place and also a very clean community.

Jeffrey Ory

Thank you so much for the 5-star review and the kind words. Our entire team works so hard to make sure our residents have a safe and wonderful place to call home. These words confirm that our hard work is moving in the right direction. As for the meals, we appreciate the feedback - meals are a continuous process at the community. Thank you again for the kind review and words - we so appreciate such!

Staff is amazing!

My mom is doing well at Cedar Hill Senior Living. The staff is attentive and very easy to talk to. They answer all of my questions and they make my mom feel very comfortable. The community is well kept and very clean. They have an activity room and they offer many activities that my mom can partake in.

Cedar Hill is not just a Personal care facility, it is home to all of the residents. The staff there is awesome and they go above and beyond their call of duty. It takes special people to do this kind of work and they have a great team. I would recommend them to anyone looking for placement for themselves or a family member. You will not be disappointed!

Assistant Living Gone Wrong

This assistant living is horrible a place. [removed] I'd never put my love one's in this place. Residents has told me stories [removed] The help is always short-handed and over-worked. They lie about their employee fulfilling their job duties so they don't get employee benefits. There is about a 90% turn-over with this company. Don't be foolhardy and gullible people. There is a reason this place charges less money. I know several people who moved their family members out of Cedar Hill [removed] The place is not clean and the residents complains about the food. I've seen all this stuff with my own eyes and can't believe the stuff that goes on there. Both of my family members were transferred to a different assistant living and they are doing well now. On that note, hope you take this serious and keep your love ones away from here.
[removed]

Cedar Hill Senior Living is a privately owned personal care facility in Cedartown, Georgia. Our members have over 15 years experience in serving seniors. We are a community that offers safe and secure personalized living plans, memory care and respite care. Our goal is to provide a community with high standards of living for seniors while promoting independence, health and family, Residents receive individualized services that reflect their personal needs and interests.