Waldrop Residences - Cartersville, GA

This place sucks

This place is an absolute disgrace. They are very understaffed the owner is rude you tried to explain problems to them and they say they can only answer to the person who is first on the will even though you're concerned family members they say they check on people every 2 hours which is a lie because my grandfather stayed in the floor when he fell for over 3 hours for hours the food sucks I wouldn't feed it to a dog they are very rude and instead of checking on the customers like they should they all sit out here and smoke cigarettes got visible tattoos all over their arms look like [Removed] I would not recommend this for anyone

Very Happy Here

My sister loves living here she has adjusted very well. She is making friends doing activities and actually, she is teaching a couple of classes for knitting and things along those lines. She loves the food she is now eating 3x a day which is much better than what she was. We would recommend this community to anyone.

Very personable, sincere and thorough.

They Do Everything They Can

One thing I can say about the Waldrop Residenices is that I had a hard time with my dad at first, but the owner and staff did everything they could to satisfy my loved one and I really do appreciate that.