Carson Plaza - Carson City, NV

My uncle is settling in

He has a nice apartment here. The staff is very caring and will take the time to talk to the residents when they start to wonder. The dining room is to die for it is a really nice restaurant it's on the high end of the scale. The meals are exceptional. It is clean and the decor is simple but elegant. They try to engage him to join the daily activities. I would recommend this community.

A great environment for care

We toured this community for care. We did like the sample of the breakfast that we were served. The staff were caring and were helpful to answer the questions we had. This community is clean and we did like the list of activities that are offered. Families might want to consider touring this community for care for a loved one.

Carson Plaza Review

Everyone at Carson Plaza is excellent! All have treated my Mother with the utmost respect & care!!

Although, she does have an odor in her appt that has been there since she moved in...This particular odor is also apparent in the stairwell from dining room to 2nd floor. Can someone please look into this for us & possibly have her carpet cleaned and deodorized?? We would really appreciate it!

5 stars all the way!

Based on the time that my mother has been here, things are going very well. We are pleased with everything. The place is clean and the food provided is very good. The staff are all very friendly, we have no complaints.

Treating Me Very Nice

I am doing excellent at this community, They are caring for me very well. I share a room with a roommate, and our room is very nice. They are always cleaning the community, so everything is nice and clean. The staff is excellent and very helpful. There are many activities to choose from. They are treating me very good. The meals are nice and the food tastes good. It is cheaper then the community I was at before. I would recommend it.

Nice place!

They have lots and lots of activities. They are posted everywhere. The place seems really nice and the staff is very nice.

Not happy about the price

They really need to reconsider pricing. I am not very happy with the price right now. They do provide good care, because the residents have a wide range of needs at this facility. I would like them to provide more activities. Specifically, during the evening hours.

very good

The intake process that they had was very good. Most of the staff is very friendly (though there is an exception or two).

It has been a very positive experience we have had with Carson Plaza and we would highly recommend them.

It's been pretty good.

It's been pretty good. The only problem I have is that they advertise activities after dinner, but they don't really have that. It's the only thing they don't do, that they said they would. They have maybe one or two activities in the evening, a week. They have new managers making a lot of positive changes, though. The residents aren't very vocal about bringing it up though.

The staff is not friendly.

They don’t keep their promises. There is good parking. There is a very small patio. They play bingo and get together and play cards, watch a movie. They go out shopping or to the casino. The staff is not friendly. For the care services I would have given them a zero if I could have.

Nestled within beautifully landscaped grounds in the charming community of Carson City, you’ll love the tasteful elegance of our facilities while enjoying the convenience of being in the heart of it all. We’re just minutes from shopping, fine dining, healthcare and numerous interesting area attractions.

Our all-inclusive month-to-month rent covers:
- Three delicious and nutritious chef-prepared meals from scratch
- A variety of enriching activities
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Transportation
- Most utilities

Friends in 300 places

Built with your comfort and safety in mind