Tender Personal Care Home #2 - Lawrenceville, GA

happy with the care

I am very happy with the care that my mom is receiving at Tender Personal Care Home. It is a very nice clean facility and all the people there are very friendly.

Amazing!

This Home is very Beautiful and Has an amazing staff that really knows what they are doing. They cared for my mother very well and I honestly don't have enough words to describe how well they handled things while my mom was about to pass away and they really helped me while I was going through the grieving process. A+++ Home, I am so glad I picked this Personal Care Home out of all the options there were out there.

Beautiful location and gorg...

Beautiful location and gorgeous home built especially for PCH. Cost is what is holding us back.... Perhaps their Home #1 is more affordable for our budget.

Our Personal Care Home Facilities provide excellent care and living accommodations for seniors. Offering attractive, well-designed living spaces, modern facilities and above all, excellent and compassionate 24-hour care. We pride ourselves in making sure our residents feel at home and as comfortable as possible.

Tender Personal Care Home has been in business 12+ years. We officially opened our doors at our first location in 2001 and just opened our 2nd home early 2013. It is a brand new Facility and both of our homes are located close to the Gwinnett Hospital in Gwinnett County.

Our Staff has a Combined experience of over 20 years from both facilities. We would love to take care of your loved one. Come by our location any time for a tour or schedule one with us.