Summit Place of Mooresville - Mooresville, NC

I am very happy with them so far.

I am very happy with them so far. The food would be about a three. They have lots of activities. I liked that it was smaller and all one floor. It was also one of the more reasonably priced places. I would give them an overall five at this point.

This is one of the places we toured. It was very nice. What stood out most about this visit, is that while I was sitting in lobby, waiting for my tour, the lady at desk was very busy, and a resident needed a cola. The lady stopped what she was doing to take care of her. That was really nice of her. I thought everyone was very professional and helpful. I really couldn't say anything negative about them, it was just a little further out from where I was looking.

They have been pretty good, they are clean and friendly.

They have been pretty good, they are clean and friendly. They do have a good variety of activities, not as many as some places, but a good variety. To me it looks like a very nice menu, he complains that it's not that good. I think it may be the healthiness of the meals, and lack of salt and sugar, that are causing the complaints. They have two choices for every meal, and there is an alternate menu that is always available. I think I would give the food a four. They had the best price point of the places we looked at. We liked the people that showed us around. They have been very accommodating.

Five Star Reviews

Thank you for your feedback. We value your input and share your concern. To better serve you, we would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your experience. Our dedicated staff is committed to providing the utmost care and services to all residents. Your feedback helps us identify areas of opportunity for us to focus on as we strive to uphold and improve the quality of standards that each resident deserves. We thank you for allowing us the opportunity to continue to serve you and your loved one.

Susan Vittori, Executive Director

Smaller facility with only ...

Smaller facility with only studio apartments; not what we are looking for at this time but we liked what we saw in the memory care unit and would definitely consider this should Mom's condition deteriorate where she needs this level of care.

Give it a chance, don't give up right away.

There were some problems with medication. I would encourage people with loved ones moving into any community to give it a couple of months. There is such a shock and adjustment that even if they hate it at the beginning, just wait it out. The caregivers and the kitchen staff and the cooks were good they did a fine job. We had issues with the director and the administrator. It was clean and beautiful though.

Five Star Reviews

Upon touring many facilities we choos...

Upon touring many facilities we choose the Summit because of its cleanliness, friendlness. Felt right at home the minute we walked in that when I knew it was the right place for my mom.

old age home feel

Had old age home feel, look, and smell. Could not find much staff around when we walked in to get a tour. Looked nice from the outside. Had almost no parking. Had to park across a busy street. Patients looked sad.

like the fact that it's small. REALLY...

like the fact that it's small. REALLY liked this one. Too bad they don't have anything available now. PUT ON WAITING LIST.

At Summit Place we have only 40 residents in our Assisted Living community. Adjacent to our Assisted Living we also have Memory Care right on our campus with only 20 residents in that portion of the community.

Our community is small and intimate. This allows us to have more hands on time with our residents, closely monitor their safety, and make sure that you or your family member are having a meaningful experience living with us. The community is all on one level and easy to navigate.

We provide: Three nutritious meals daily plus snacks Laundry service Housekeeping service ( light daily - deep clean once weekly/or based on need ) 24 Hour a day care staff ( C N A's and Med Techs) Two* Full Time Licensed Nurses Two* Full Time Activity Directors Daily Activities ( both in and outside the community) Appointment Setting Concierge Beauty Salon on Site Outside Garden Spaces & Patios (Gated) Three Tier Emergency Call System ( 2 call bells, a night check) Transportation to and from Physicians that are located in the city limits of Mooresville.

Rehabilitation therapy on site Located within 5 minutes of beautiful Lake Norman, Summit Place is just five minutes from Lake Norman Regional Medical Center and fifteen minutes from Presbyterian North in Huntersville - so hospital care is never more than minutes away.

For the very BEST in Senior Assisted Living and Memory Care in the Lake Norman area - the right choice is Summit Place of Mooresville.