Serenity House IV - Englewood, CO

A good care home.

I have nothing but good things to say about this care home. The caregivers are great the food is homemade and tastes good. They do offer some activities. The home is kept clean and I would recommend it.

Michael Zislis

Thanks so much for providing your review. Please let us know if you ever have any special requests.

Mike Zislis

Nice community but can use some improvements.

This community has a few areas that could use a little improvement. There are activities that are available for her . The value is good for the amount paid. The community is clean and well taken care of, but could use some small improvements. The staff is friendly and helpful. Also accomidating for too her and her needs. Overall a nice experience for my mom.

Michael Zislis

Thank you for providing your review. We welcome your suggestions and requests and look forward to optimizing your mother's experience. Our director of operations and activity professional are always available to meet or phone conference.
Best regards,
Mike Zislis

It's a hard thing to do

Moving Mom wasn't the easiest thing to do. Choosing Serenity House made it easier even though I wouldn't recommend going to visit within the first week because your loved one will probably be a bit disoriented from the change. Within the first month things got better for my Mom and she is now doing very well. She fits in and loves the residents and they love her! I would absolutely recommend!

Michael Zislis

Thanks so much for providing your review. Please let us know if there is ever anything that we can do to make your mom's experience more enjoyable.
Mike

I was very impressed when I saw this facility

I found the people that work in the home are very exceptional and very kind people. I was very impressed when I saw this facility. The people that I dealt with were very professional and helpful. It just seems like a nice good home setting. My mom lives here at the Serenity House and we have been enjoying it. The facility is nice and very clean. The setting is just great. Our experience has been excellent.

Michael Zislis

Thank you so much for providing this feedback. Please let us know if you have any specific requests.

Mike

Serenity House Assisted Living, winner of the State Health Department “Best Practice” award is one of the largest residential care home providers in Colorado. With 16 homes in the Denver metropolitan area, Englewood, Centennial, Lakewood, and Littleton, Serenity House is in the unique position of being able to offer its residents the best of all worlds----a small, intimate residential living environment along with the policies, procedures, structure and stability that come with having 120+ total beds.

Serenity House, which has been in business since 1998, is operated by Michael Zislis, PT, a licensed physical therapist with over 30 years of experience in rehabilitation. Serenity House has the full spectrum of assisted living services available, including assistance with mobility, medications, incontinence management, personal hygiene, meals, laundry, housekeeping and hair care services. All of the homes are wheelchair accessible and have on-call in house physician and nursing services.

Serenity House is uniquely positioned to provide its residents with a variety of activities that are designed to be enjoyable as well as to enhance independence. Our award winning Activity Director and her staff organize both in-home activities and community outings in the Company’s new fully accessible 15 passenger bus. Each of the homes has a computer station with internet connectivity, a vegetable/flower garden and large screen HDTVs with gaming systems for the enjoyment of our residents.

Inquire now and become a member of the Serenity House extended family.