I would recommend Cadia Rehabilitation to a friend!

They're very good. The facility was very clean and pleasant. The food was good and the nurses would even sometimes get my loved one something else in place of what was served if he didn't like it.

One person in particular has been very good at informing me. She has been proactive and a problem solver by always trying to find a resolution to a problem

I would recommend Cadia Rehabilitation to a loved one.

They are doing a good job with her. She has been improving since being here.

I would recommend Cadia Rehabilitation to a loved one.

We have seen an improvement in him. They called me when they changed his medication. I was impressed with that

The staff here is very kind.

They offer an alternative menu if you don't like what they are serving.

The staff is very friendly. We eat lunch together and he always has plenty. They have a list with his preferences and dietary restrictions.

There are some good CNAs and nurses here. The caregivers were kind and nice.

Very nice looking place!

We toured this facility when we were looking into memory care options for our loved one. I thought this place looked very nice! It was clean and well kept, the care staff all seemed friendly, and all of the residents appeared well cared for. Unfortunately at the time we were searching they did not have any availability.

Cadia Rehabilitation Capitol is located in the heart of downtown Dover, minutes off of Route 1 and convenient to Dover, Smyrna, Milford, and surrounding Kent County DE communities. Cadia Rehabilitation Capitol provides a wide variety of rehabilitation, nursing, healthcare services, and features in-patient units dedicated to short-term rehabilitation, skilled nursing, long term care, and memory care.

The 50,000 square foot rehab center features a variety of patient suites as well as an onsite rehab therapy gym equipped with free weights, Hi-Lo bars, treatment stations, a Wii-Habilitation station, treadmill, stationary bikes, and more.