Canyon Winds Independent Living - Mesa, AZ

Canyon Winds Independent Living - Mesa, AZ has yet not published prices.

Very beautiful but to new as they do not have alot of residents and things are not established.

Review of Canyon Winds

Love this community! Excellent staff - they are super with residents and family members.

Community itself is extremely clean and appearance is very pleasant - I recommend it to everyone.

Debbie Miller

Thank you! We appreciate your comments.

Review of Canyon Winds

Excellent staff. Experiencing the usual challenges of a new operation.

Debbie Miller

Thank you! We are working hard to make sure we are keeping all of our residents happy.

Review of Canyon Winds

Since I have lived in many parts of the United States retiring and living in Mesa, AZ.Was a great choice. Family friends and activities have added to my pleasure of being here.

Debbie Miller

Thank you. We are glad you enjoy living at our community.

Review of Canyon Winds

I was the first person to reserve an apartment at this location. The occupancy was DELAYED but it has been worth the wait. I have shooted my praises to all of my friends and hope some of them will join me when they feel the need for independent "pampering."

Debbie Miller

Thank you for your patience. We are so glad it was worth the wait.

Review of Canyon Winds

Wonderful place to live. Management is attentive to needs and are friendly in every way. Activities are well planned and it makes it a pleasure to live here.

Debbie Miller

Thank you! We appreciate you making Canyon Winds your home.

Review of Canyon Winds

Beautiful new facility with casual but attractive decor. Great facilities and terrific staff. Mom loves it!

Debbie Miller

Thank you! We are so happy your mom loves her new home.

Review of Canyon Winds

Great place. Soon we will have more people and activities!!

Debbie Miller

Absolutely! We are working hard to bring in more great residents to be your neighbors.

Review of Canyon Winds

Great place to live! Employees are super nice! Apartments super nice! Food very good! Great entertainment!

Debbie Miller

Thank you! I'll be sure to tell Chef Larry that you are enjoying the food.