Fountain View Village - Fountain Hills, AZ

Everyone at Fountain View Village is very friendly, they make you feel at home and live in a place where you feel you belong. If you are looking for a place like an Independent or Assisted Living then this is the best place you can choose.

Great Place

Everyone is helpful & friendly. You know it's a great place when you walk in here.

This place works. The kitchen makes good food, the activities are great and the staff listen. I couldn't be in a better place.

Wonderful stay at Fountain View Village. The staff does a terrific job of caring for the residents. The rehab team is number one. I would recommend
FVV and will return to visit my new friends.

I enjoyed my stay here at Fountain View Village skilled and rehab very much. The employees are top notch and help you with whatever you need. The Rehab Dept goes out of there way to help you in anyway they can. Rehab is Superior. As a rehab resident they are so patient and understanding. I am very touched at the caring attitude between the staff and residents. I would recommend Fountain View Village to anyone.

The staff gave a wonderful tour of the community. They were very friendly and knowledgeable. It just was not as bright and did not provide the comfortable feel we were looking for in a community for my mom.

SLC Midwest

Thank you for taking time to provide us with your feedback. We’re sorry to hear that your visit at Fountain View did not live up to the expectations we strive for. It’s important to us that we understand and address your concerns, so we invite you to reach out to our Executive Director at our community phone number. Thank you again for your input, and we look forward to hearing from you!

Attentive Staff!!

My mom has recently made the move into this community and she has started to get adjusted and is settling in to her new living environment. The staff are always so friendly to her and attentive to her needs. If she ever has any problems with something breaking or a complaint the staff fix it right away. The food is a little different but she is getting used it. The only complaint she has had is that dinner is served at four o'clock in the evening. It is just very early in my opinion.

SLC Midwest

Thank you for sharing your review; we appreciate your feedback! We're delighted to hear that your mom is enjoying her home here with us! Please don't hesitate to reach out to our Executive Director with any concerns or additional input. Thanks!

Do Not Recommend

My mom was in the memory care unit. I would NOT recommend this facility. I quickly moved her to another place. Care givers did not seem aware of anything that happened from one shift to the next. There was not enough supervision.

SLC Midwest

Thank you for taking time to provide us with your feedback. We’re sorry to hear that your experience at Fountain View did not live up to the expectations we strive for. It's important that we make this right, so we invite yo to reach out to our Executive director. Thank you again for your input, and we look forward to hearing from you!

Very nice staff!

My loved one's stay at Fountain View was great! The staff was very kind and very nice, and they were sure to cater to my loved one's needs!

SLC Midwest

Thank you for sharing your confidence in us; we appreciate your feedback and are honored to have cared for your loved one.

Not a good impression

I couldn't run out of this community fast enough when I toured. The community was clean but didn't have a friendly atmosphere. The activities were infantile and only included options like BINGO. The staff was friendly during the tour but they usually are when you visit. I ended up choosing another community in the area.

SLC Midwest

Thank you for visiting our beautiful community and we are so glad that you found everyone to be so friendly, we love our team and residents. We have a full activity calendar that meets the needs of our residents at many different levels and sorry that you did not experience that while you were here and would love to invite you back to attend one of them for example last night we had a live music in our pub with dancing and lots of smiles. Everyone enjoyed, we do this every Wednesday. Please feel free to reach out to me at our community phone number. As I am the new executive director it would be great to meet with you. Again thank you for touring and wishing you all the best; Jennifer Nealon, Executive Director.

Excellent facility. Beautiful setting, beautiful views of the mountains. Lovely units; very gracious staff.

Great Care for mom

This is a nice community with great care for love ones. The staff is very nice and caring. The food is good and a nice variety. The activities are nice. I would highly recommend this community to other families.

It is a unique facility and very homey

It is a unique facility with the respect that it does not appear to be a memory care facility though it is. It feels much more like a home you live in. It feels much more like an apartment than a hospital. The food is good and the facility is excellent.

very thankful

Apparently my father fell yesterday int he hallway, and they were very quick to respond and get him the care that he needed. Had he been living on his own it could have been a dire situation, but being there at Fountain View Village everything turned out just fine. I am very thankful for that.

One area where they certainly could improve is the food. Just one example: omelettes are supposed to be fluffy.

Did well with our respite stay

My loved one was at this community briefly for respite care, and I thought they did an excellent job overall. It was a nice looking place, very clean, and the staff all seemed very helpful and professional. The community just had a good environment overall. The program director here was really outstanding! She was a sincere, genuine, and unique person. Whatever they're paying her isn't enough!

In their Independent Living, they tru...

In their Independent Living, they truly expect all of the residents to be 100% independent. They are not trained to deal with any form of memory loss. A fully cognisant senior would do fine here. [removed], who may or may not work there anymore, was not kind to my loved one. The staff had some strong personalities that did not mesh well with residents with strong personalities as well. Overall though, I really liked them. It's a nice facility and the food was good. I would say that 80% of the staff were really good people.

Senior Lifestyle

Thank you for the honest feedback of your experience at Fountain View Village. As the Executive Director, I am sorry that you did not have a more positive experience. My goal is to create a welcoming and positive environment for all of our residents, families, staff, and visitors. If you are not satisfied with the service please let us know so we can address any deficiencies. In addition to Independent Living we also offer assisted living services and more specifically a neighborhood that specializes in serving residents with dementia. If you feel your loved one would benefit more from additional services we recommend you speak with our management team to learn more about the options available. I would like the opportunity to discuss your experience further at some point. Please feel free to reach out to me directly at [removed]. Thank you.

Great!

Very, very nice, just out of my price range. The dining room, the food was gourmet. The marketing person was very nice and the tour was great. The residents were very welcoming. The apartments were large, even for memory people. There were a lot of military retirees which I was drawn to because I was in the Air Force for twenty years. Everything was in one building, assisted living and memory support.

At Fountain View Village Retirement Community, you will find everything from independent living to assisted living to skilled care all in one supportive vibrant community. We provide continuum of care that makes Fountain View Village as right for you in years to come as it is today.

The Fountain View Village lifestyle gives you the freedom to do the things you want to do. Make new friends while continuing to grow and learn through the variety of daily programs and activities offered. You can be involved as much or as little as suits you-it is your community.

The essence of your lifestyle comes from Fountain View Village's serene setting. Majestic mountain views complimented by beautifully landscaped areas. At Fountain View Village you truly have peace of mind.

Perfect harmony of the mind, body and spirit are the essence of good health. We help our residents continue their journey to a healthier lifestyle. Our award winning wellness environment incorporates all six aspects of health-spiritual, intellectual, vocational, physical, social and emotional.