Copper Springs Retirement Resort - Gilbert, AZ

Copper Springs Retirement Resort - Gilbert, AZ has yet not published prices.

True Appreciation

After residing in "Copper Springs Retirement Resort" for only sixteen (16) days, we are very satisfied with our "independent living" status here. The entire staff and fellow residents are friendly, personable, and professional, making us feel like we are part of a large, friendly, extended family. While the dining room cuisine is largely okay, my wife and I appreciate all the amenities here and reasonable monthly rates with no extras to pay for. We do not regret, in any way, our decision to move into Copper Springs Retirement Resort, and we highly recommend this facility as a retirement home for "seniors." Thank You, [name removed]

New, Clean, Spacious

My loved one and I moved into Copper Springs, and we are very satisfied so far. The community is new, clean, and spacious. They really try to keep it looking its best. I like that we are on the ground floor and that we are so close to everything. The staff is very helpful, the food is alright, and they have so many activities going on all the time. They even provide transportation to appointments, shopping, and such. All of our utilities are included as well, even the phone. I can't think of any other amenity they could provide. This community is excellent.

I love it here

I chose this community because of the location, spacious rooms and layout and it was just being built. They have delivered on every promise they made to me. They do a deep clean weekly in my apartment and everywhere else is so clean too. The staff is efficient,warm and welcoming. The food is OK. I love the activities like the movie night on Fridays. They have live musical events and craft classes. I would recommend this to my friends and family.

Josh was lovely to work with!!

I had recently had a tour of this community for my husband and I for possible future living arrangements. We had worked with [Removed] and he was very kind and made sure to give us the best experience during our visit. All of our questions were answered and we were provided with lots of great information. The property was clean and they had a lot of great amenities available to all of the residents.

Brand new community!!

My loved one and I have recently taken a tour of this community and we are looking forward to moving in after construction is completed. The apartment we will be moving into is spacious with lots of great amenities included like our very own garage. The staff have been very helpful during this process and we are looking forward to settling in our new living environment.