Canyon Meadows - Calgary, AB

Room Type Monthly Range* (CAD)

Smokers in the building. Rather dark and staff all seem quite new.

Review of Canyon Meadows Calgary, AB

My parents love living at Canyon Meadows. The location is very central and the shuttle service is great.

Does not 24 hour nursing staff but close to shopping and family members.

Awesome Seniors Residence

[Removed] have been great from the viewing of the building, to the signing of the contract right to the move in. They all have gone above and beyond to help our family during this process.

Happy at Canyon Meadows!

Great building with very friendly staff and great value!

Overall review by new comers (2 months)

My parents are finding their new home very comfortable and are becoming acclimated to their new city having left their birthplace of Edmonton to join our family in Calgary.

The staff are very friendly and helpful. My parents are just beginning to partake of keep fit but are enjoying it.

Pam the shuttlebus driver makes them feel very comfortable and their trips together have gone very well.

They enjoy the meals although it can still be a little trying for Mom as she is Celiac and we understood that would not be an issue but she sometimes still has trouble finding what she can eat. We notice there are notes as to two other diets on the menu and perhaps another Note for Celiac could be included.

Kate Vance

Thanks for being a part of the Atria family and for sharing your feedback with us. I'm glad to know your parents are enjoying life at our community and I'll be sure to share your suggestions with our chef.

This is an excellent home. WE had a free lunch and the food and staff are great.

Property was under renovation and even with this appeared clean. Staff were engaging and friendly. Other tenants seemed to be in good spirits.

Canyon Meadows - review

My father has recently moved into Canyon Meadows Seniors Residence. He's very happy with his stay. The costs are quite reasonable, and he had several choices of suites to pick from.

He really likes the variety of the meals, the exercise room (and billiard table), and the number of activities available to him.

Most importantly though, is the friendliness of the staff. Everyone has been very kind and helpful to him, and very quick to respond to any questions or requests.

It's a great relief for me as well to know he's enjoying his time there, and being well taken care of.

I visited Canyon Meadows

One thing I can say is that I had visited John at Canyon Meadows and was quite pleased with the accommodations and their meals. The chef's and all staff are excellent.

John is quite content there and next time I visit, I will be staying in their guest suite.

Friendly, accommodating staff

We're very pleased with how things have gone at Canyon Meadows! The staff here is very personable, and they really make a point to get to know each resident and their individual needs. It's a very friendly place! I would recommend them, especially to anyone whose loved one has any special needs that might need a little extra attention or accommodation.

Great facility. Friendly staff. Nice rooms. Well worth considering.

This is a wonderful home, the suites are a good size and bright, the services are excellent and the chef, bus driver and staff are all attentive, professional and kind. the only drawback is the cost.

So Far, Great

Made the transition easy. Very helpful and friendly.

Set on beautifully landscaped grounds in a charming corner of Calgary, Alberta, Canyon Meadows has proudly served area seniors and their families since 1994. Our simplified retirement community lifestyle offers our residents more time to do what they love. Join an outing to local shops, restaurants or attractions like the Sikome Aquatic Facility and Mallard Point, or participate in one of the daily opportunities on our resident-tailored community events calendar. With a friendly, professional staff at your service 24 hours a day and the good company of friendly neighbours, you’ll feel right at home.

With 29 independent living communities throughout British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec and New Brunswick, Atria Retirement Canada is home to more than 3,000 seniors. We create warm, comfortable environments where retired people can live as they please, without the concerns of maintaining a home.