Luxstone Manor - Airdrie, AB

Room Type Monthly Range* (CAD)

Very nice home. Location is prime for us. Please with the price. Not ready for one just yet, but will definitely consider it in the future.

A friendly environment, the apartment we visited have a great layout without carpet which we really liked. We had a pleasant tour and enjoyed seeing people living in the building.

Worn and tired.

Manager was very friendly and informative. On our tour we found the building to appear old and worn. The carpet which was a gray colour, we later learned upon touring a room had originally been green and could be seen where the furniture had been moved. Upon passing the laundry room we could smell mold.
The halls are very long and very dark giving it a dreary atmosphere.
This could be a very good place however it is our feeling that if the building itself is not being loved, what about the people?

Not ready for this one...still want to cook/ bake. The suite that I could afford would be too small at this point in my life.

Luxstone Manor Highly Recommended

The Luxstone Manor is a wonderful place. The staff are courteous and friendly, and the facility is very clean . The meals are home cooked and nutritious.

They took my mom in last minute and accommodated all her needs in a loving and professional manner.

I would highly recommend this assisted living facility.

Did tour this one. Staff mentioned it will now be subsidized housing for seniors.
No balconies.

assited living

Luxstone manor has wonderful staff so helpful and a very clean facility and the food is great . I would recomend it to anyone .

Great Facility.

Luxton Manor is a great facility. The food is very good. The staff if very caring. When you walk into the facility it has a warm and inviting spirit there. The care services they provide are great. We highly recommend this facility to others.