Campus Commons Senior Living - Sacramento, CA

Great community for active seniors able to live totally independent. Rooms have full kitchens and it's a pet friendly place. There was lots of friendly chatter in the dining room during lunch. Many residents greeted us during the tour and we saw a number of friendly little dogs. There were some nice outdoor covered spaces for residents to enjoy during nice weather. There is a new Raley's just across the street.

Review of Campus Commons Senior Living - Sacramento, CA

The staff at Campus Commons were both friendly and professional. The facility is cheerfully decorated and well maintained.
My only concern/ problem was tipping. It would be helpful if a monthly contribution could be made so the residents do not feel compelled to tip for every favor. This became a problem.

Absolutely wonderful staff and lots of light

The feeling I got when I walked into Campus Commons was one of warmth, kindness, and light. The location is smack dab in the middle of Sacramento and the facility is so nice. I like that it’s so sunny and there are a lot of windows. My room is larger than a lot of other senior living places and it’s always comfortable temperature-wise. I even have a walk-in closet! The hallways are wide so people can pass by each other with no problem and they really pay attention to aesthetics, right down to the 3 separate water fountains within the community. The staff is absolutely wonderful. They all go out of their way to be more than helpful. They’re available, friendly, and competent. When I first moved in, I needed to have a few things moved around and they allowed me to use their equipment to do so. The food that’s made is a bit of a hit or miss. Sometimes the meal is very good and sometimes it’s adequate. They have a regular menu and they have weekly options. There’s quite a variety so you can pick and choose what you want, and they always have a salad bar. You can ask for anything you want, even if it’s not on any menu, and it’s up to them to decide if they have it or not. The whole facility is very clean. As far as my personal room is concerned, I have a guy that comes in on Sundays to make my bed, clean the bathroom, vacuum the rugs, and he cleans the kitchen sink. He’s a very friendly man so if you need his help while he’s there, he’ll help you. They have tons of activities and my favorites are the lectures from the Renaissance Society once a month. They have instrumental or vocal music offering at Happy Hour on Fridays, and they have bean-bag baseball, and exercise every day. There are also movie nights and a library – they have a bookmobile that comes around weekly where you can choose books from and I really like that. The facility is right across the street from a Raley's grocery and a CVR drugstore. At the rear is a view of the American River Bike Trail. All in all, for the price that I pay, I feel it’s a good value. Everyone is accommodated and taken care of. I would recommend this place!

$2950 starting rate. Pet friendly. 2 meals + continental b'fast. Great reviews.

Excellent management. The facilities are in top notch condition. The social programs are very well done-- always striving for a higher degree of entertainment, also a wide variety of activities to please the tenants - Residents here. Everyone is grateful. The grounds of the property are spacious and well landscaped with Redwood Trees and many other trees also connected with patio and attractive pond addition. Well done.
*The expanded dining room for all purpose activities for entertainment.
* 3 Storey Building: Inside layout and main halls are well layed out with elevator(3) in good locations
* 5 year Resident on December 2016
* Ample off street parking for Residents

This is as near perfect as it gets. The staff is concerned about the residents and responsible to their needs and desires. The activities are good enough for there to be something for anyone who wants to be involved. The staff including the wait staff knows everyone by name and recognizes their needs. I am glad that I chose this place to live.

What I have witnessed

My mother lived in the CC community for approximately 4 years. I think all CC management staff should have sensitivity training on how to interact with seniors and their various needs. My mother was on heavy narcotics for pain which can act as a sedative causing her to fall sleep at in opportune times. The activity director thought it would be funny to take a picture of my mom and make fun of her showing it to others. Needless to say I had a very upset and embarassed mom after she was told the intent. This same activity director needs to interact pleasantly with all residents and their visitors asking for their input on how things are going or what they think could be improved on and not ignore them such as on Superbowl day. Another member of the staff [Removed], told my niece she could not park my mothers car. Believe me both law enforcement and DMV do not want my mother driving while on specific medications and why should the staff care any way? On my mothers 92nd birthday she went to invite [Removed] to have a piece of cake not realizing [Removed] was talking to someone and she snapped "I 'm talking to someone", it made me mad hearing her talk that way to mom. Managers do not talk that way to people nor make fun of people so I suggest training for the staff or possibly retraining on how to interact with seniors.

The rent went up 5% when the cost of living was 1%, this provides hardship on seniors with fixed incomes.

There is inadequate parking for visitors and when the parking lot was repaved they took out 7 spaces which could have been used for visitors. There are at least 12 spaces constantly vacant.

I ate with my mother every Sunday and the meals were repeated frequently such as Chicken fried steak or country fried steak.

When the rent increased to 5% the food quality dropped, obviously the raise did not go toward improved meals.

When the seniors make suggestions and put in the suggestion box they receive no response, that is completely disrespectful to any human being.

Seniors deserve respect and understanding and protection from outrageous rate hikes.

[Removed] is the best employee on staff and treats all seniors equally and with respect.

Deanna Brewer

First let me thank you for taking the time to offer your feedback. Here at Campus Commons, we strive to provide a high quality living experience for all of our residents. It’s unfortunate to read that you were not completely satisfied with your mother’s long term tenancy. However, I appreciate the opportunity to address the items mentioned in your post now that they’ve been brought to my attention.
With regards to additional training, we are never opposed to enhancing our customer service skills. Senior living is a dynamic industry, so I can’t agree more that it’s important to stay in tune with the needs of our clientele. I am confident that there was never any ill-intention. Unfortunately, our management role can allow opportunities for staff members to be misunderstood and in the hustle of coordinating these elaborate functions, it’s possible to appear inattentive. You are welcome to meet with me any time to further discuss additional details you so we can work to avoid such scenarios.
Meanwhile, in the wake of rising rental market rates, residents throughout the region have experienced rent increases. Naturally, I can see the challenges presented for those on a fixed income. To assist with potential financial burdens, we allow transfers to less expensive apartments to make sure our current residents are our first priority.
While we may not be able to curb residential market trends, we can certainly brainstorm ways to improve meals and parking. A few years back, we restructured our parking lot to offer slanted spots because many of the residents felt that it would be easier to park their cars. This was done strictly because of our resident’s request. By doing this, we lost a few slots, but improved the overall quality for our residents. Unfortunately, we cannot allow family members to park in the gated parking area as we need to make sure that our residents have ample parking at all times. We have many family visitors here on a regular basis, which is one of our most endearing qualities.
Once again, we appreciate your taking the time to write your review. Ultimately we will continue working to ensure that our interactions with residents demonstrate that same level of appreciation that we feel. Please feel free to contact our office if you wish to discuss these matters further.

Deanna Brewer
Marketing Director

Campus Common is a great community to live in. The staff is very pleasant and helpful! The apartments are comfortable and well cared for. There are lots of activities to be in active part of or if you wish to be alone, that's OK as well. The custidine staff is absolutely great.

VERY GOOD FOOD. STAFF VERY COMPETENT AND HELPFUL. FACILITY SEEMS TO BE VERY WELL MANAGED, REPAIRS, SUCH AS LEAKING FAUCET, MADE PROMPTLY,
VERY GOOD PLACE TO LIVE.

My only complaint is the food. Either the cook here buys the cheapest food from Sysco or Jysco does not have very good food. All meat is breaded. Dinners are repeated often. Pies are terrible because of crust. We use to have very good coffee here until they changed the brand. Now very bitter.

The staff here seems to be able to account for and handle every kind of problem that a person over 60 or 70 could happen upon. The base value is the totally helpful and friendly and giving staff who are "everyday ready" regardless of the situation.
It takes a special kind of person to be hired into these staff jobs. They make all the difference!

Campus Commons community is wonderful. I enjoy watching fellow residents dance and have fun listening to the live music at "Happy Hour" every Friday.

Campus common is wonder place to live.I live in my apartment the staff is wonderful,as perfect as can be.The food is great.Its a pleasure that not have to cook any more.my apt is clean once a week very nice.I made lovely friends here.i go to exercise every day except Sunday. They have so much to offer, and entertainment activities are very good!!

The staff is great. The facility is clean and pleasant. There are plenty of activities to keep you occupied. They allow small pets & have a dog run where the dogs can play unleashed. If there is one grace that need improvement it would be the food. Meals have gone downhill in the past year & the chef needs to be let go & one hired who actually knows how to cook other than opening cans or thawing something out & nuking or baking it. Spices would not be out of place here.

Testing Ray Stone

Thank you for sharing your feedback, we appreciate your candor. We are in the process of finding solutions to improve the dining experience, hopefully you will see a notable difference.

Rooms + setting are pleasant.Food is of medium quality. Limited vegetarian choices.Recreational Trip are ok, limited by geography, also by physical problem of occupants.
In house recreation OK.Would like more physical equipment : Treadmill, etc. Vegetables sometimes are a lot + poorly cooked.Wait staff is excellent, friendly, eager to please.
Cook(chief) is not open to menu suggestions or preparation changes.

Testing Ray Stone

Thank you for taking the time to give your feedback. We are in the process of finding solutions to improve the dining experience. Please share any new ideas for outings, we love new ideas and suggestions.

Great Service. Caring employees. Clean & orderly buildings & grounds.Have lived here 2 1/2 weeks

Testing Ray Stone

Welcome to the community! Thank you for sharing your experience so far!

Name Change to Senior community Two many caregives now. Halls are crowded,No control over rent control + prices.Too much processed food,Cleaning help not good. Can't clean floors.Most people appear content

Testing Ray Stone

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, it helps us make improvements to the community for all the residents. We are in the process of finding solutions to improve the dining experience. Anytime your home is not cleaned to your expectation, please contact Christine in the office, we will get it resolved. We work to control expenses and keep rents as fair and competitive as possible, however our cost increase with changes to minim wages, food and utilities. We are always available to discuss any concerns about rent increase with you. Again, thank you for your candor.

We are very pleased with all of the staff at Campus Commons, and feel like they are doing as much as possible to make our lives a lot easier.
The food is well prepared most of the time. Every special of the day may not be something you like, but there is always the other side of the menu.

Testing Ray Stone

Thank you for taking the time to review Campus Commons and share your experience!

Two plus years ago, when I was making a choice of community living , having visited several communities. I chose my present home here. This location, the staff, and overall friendliness of the residents have contributed towards my decision. THANK YOU.

Testing Ray Stone

Thank you for taking the time to review Campus Commons, we appreciate your positive feedback!

The grounds, building and floors are convenient and well-maintained. Activities are not well-run and are geared toward passive participation. There is no evening staff to offer challenging programs or communal cognative offerings to sponsor interesting programs/activities during the day!

Testing Ray Stone

Thank you for your feedback, your feedback helps us improve the community for all our residents. We would love to hear your ideas for new activities, please reach out to Barbara and Christine to set-up a time to meet.

Excellent. I have only been here four months, but I feel that I own it

Testing Ray Stone

Thank you for sharing your experience!

We could not have made a better decision. We moved into CC one year ago. We love the setting (outdoors and indoors) - the Entire staff and all the wonderful things that are done for us. The food is what we should have everyday and good. Maintenance is four star. We thank God every day for CC.

Testing Ray Stone

Thank you for sharing your experience at Campus Commons, we are happy to have your as part of our community!

My home 5 or 6 years. I love it!

Testing Ray Stone

Thank you for being a valued part of our community for 6 years, we are pleased you love it!

Five star facility, staff, amenities, food and quality of services including maintenance.

Testing Ray Stone

Thank you for the positive feedback!

AFTER LIVING HERE FIFTEEN YEARS, I COULD NOT BE HAPPIER ANYWHERE

Testing Ray Stone

Thank you for being part of the Campus Commons family for 15 years!

Comfortable. Good Location. Nice Amenities like water color painting

Testing Ray Stone

Thank you for sharing your favorite parts of living at Campus Commons. We strive for everyone to have the best living experience, please feel free to come by the office and share any feedback and how we might enhance your experience further.

Comfortable

People are friendly. Down to earth and staff are exceptional 99% of time. Always have to leave room for improvement. This is a great FIT to place your mother, father or you!!

Testing Ray Stone

Thank you for sharing your experience. We love hearing 99% exceptional, as our team is always striving to enhance and create the best best community environment for our residents!

Good STAFF. Good Food.
Clean Area INSIDE & OUTSIDE
Lots of Shade TREES
Close to GOLF COURSE, Shopping ETC

Testing Ray Stone

Thank you for sharing, we are pleased your are enjoying living at Campus Commons.

NICE FACILITY IN A NICE LOCATION, MANAGEMENT IS MARGINAL. RAISES RATE AT 6% - 3 TIMES THE RATE OF INFLATION. LACKS A THOUGHT OUT FIRE EVACUATION PLAN, ACTIVIES ARE MINIMAL - ESPECIALLY FOR ACTIVE ADULTS, FOOD IS FIAR TO POOR, VEGETABLES ARE BADLY OVER-COOKED, MENU LACKS VARIETY.

Testing Ray Stone

Thank you for your feedback, we rely on residents like you to help make improvements for all our residents to our community. Campus Commons offers a variety of activities to suite our residents’ induvial interests. We are always exploring new ideas from shared by our residents, we would love to hear your ideas. We also have a food focus group comprised of residents to share ideas and feedback on the food and dining experience. We do have a sophisticated fire security system including automatic fire doors and sprinklers, we would be happy to hear you’re feedback on enhancing the evacuation plan. We would love the opportunity to meet with you and address all your concerns in person.

Very comfortable ,good location,exceptional staff .Great efforts.

Testing Ray Stone

Thank you for taking the time to review Campus Commons!

Very friendly

I love it from the time I moved in the community provides all I need at this time of life - shelter, food, amusement, friendship and tons of laughter.

Testing Ray Stone

We are so happy to hear living at Campus Commons brings you such joy, thank you for sharing your experience.

If one has to leave their house, this is a really good place to come. Our activity director is the best. So many things to do! Our receptionist is so busy...but never too busy to be of assistance to the residents. All the office staff and night porters are friendly and ready to help at any time.

Testing Ray Stone

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Campus Commons!

I moved into this adult Retirement home in May of 2015 and I absolutely love it here. The meals are wonderful and the activities are great. I'm so glad that I made this move.

Testing Ray Stone

Thank you for sharing your positive experience at Campus Commons!

Review of Campus Commons Retirement - Sacramento, CA

Mom and dad moved in last July. Dad participates in daily exercise classes, and mom has tried a few art classes. They LOVE the Friday social hour with live music and often dancing. The food is good, housekeeping is convenient, and it is in a great location. My husband and I would consider living here when we get older. :)

Testing Ray Stone

Thank you for sharing your experience, Friday happy hours are amazing!

great facility

We have only been there for a short period and do not see any improvement. My mom participates in the activities.

Review of Campus Commons Retirement - Sacramento, CA

I thoroughly enjoy living here everyone is so nice. The meals served are very tasty. Every week I look forward to the music and entertainment. They make it look festive throughout the year but especially over the holidays. I have been very happy over my 3 years and appreciate are the amenities provided and the wonderful staff.

Review of Campus Commons Retirement - Sacramento, CA

I moved into Campus Commons Aug. 2004. When asked how I liked the place, I replied "all things considered, I'd rather be dead". I hated my new residence but I can't remember why, I just know that a year later, on the fourth of July, I was sitting on the patio, eating an ice cream bar and watching the fireworks CC had provided, "I love this place", I said.

I consider my self fortunate to be able to call CC my home. We have wonderful staff, helpful, energetic, patient, and not patronizing. There are so many different activities that there should be something for everyone. I believe people who live in this type of residence live longer as they are surrounded by others. Isolation is a killer.

I hope I can stay here until the day I die. [with a smile on my face.]

Review of Campus Commons Retirement - Sacramento, CA

I like living here very much. I like the staff a lot, they know your name and go out of their way to help you. I have volunteered for a lot of different jobs in our community, the jobs in our community, the residents are a lot of fun and good friends, all the activities, all trips to interesting places, a great place to live for eleven years.

Campus Commons

Excellent food served and it's a great place to live except when the terrace is locked.

Glad I Came Here

Seem concerned about residents. Well run. Good food and well preserved. Clean and well maintained. Friendly staff. Glad I came here.

Five Stars for Campus Commons

Five stars in every category for independent senior living.

Great community

Review of Campus Commons Retirement - Sacramento, CA

The physical upkeep and surroundings are well done and very attractive.

However, the staff seems poorly trained in regard to seniors and treats them like children. Activities are not challenging or varied; very passive and demeaning.

Review of Campus Commons Retirement - Sacramento, CA

I lived in River Park for 54 years and after the loss of my very dear husband, am happy that my son and daughter-in-law discovered Campus Commons, and I have made many new friends here and discovered school chums here.

Our apartments are so very comfortable and the staff, all staff, are so accommodating and pleasant.

The meals, so very delicious. All staff terrific.

I am so very fortunate to live at Campus Commons. Jon, transportation is so very helpful, I don't miss my car at all!

Review of Campus Commons Retirement - Sacramento, CA

I love living here - First - the staff is so wonderful - so good to us and so helpful - I have made many friends here and there is so much to keep us busy and happy - I go to excursions every morning. The food is wonderful - I'm happy I don't have to cook anymore - And I love my apartment - The right size for me and this time in life. I would not like to change at all. I'm being truthful - I can't think of anything to change.

1 banana a week - bad.
Too much starches in meals.
Too many Mexican meals.
Good house cleaning.
Good activities.
Bad movies.

Review of Campus Commons Retirement - Sacramento, CA

I love this community. I toured each one in this area and this is the one I chose and I have never been sorry for it. The staff here is the best I have seen. They all seem to work so well together and always seem to do the very best for us. And if we need help they are there to help us. I love it here and wouldn't live anywhere else.

Review of Campus Commons Retirement - Sacramento, CA

I had friends living here and when I visited it, I liked what I saw. The grounds are very nice with all the trees and greenery. After I got here, I found the people were friendly and energetic both physically and intellectually. A happy place -

Review of Campus Commons Retirement - Sacramento, CA

The rent is too high. Personal income does not increase enough to cope with a rent increase of over 4% yearly.

Long term residents are not valued by upper management.

Facilities are beautiful & I love living here. I'm 90 years old & in my 13th year as a resident. Hope my money lasts.

I love living here.

Review of Campus Commons Retirement - Sacramento, CA

Happy to live here, well run and operated.

Review of Campus Commons Retirement - Sacramento, CA

People, food, and whole atmosphere are very good.

Review of Campus Commons Retirement - Sacramento, CA

Beautiful facilities and beautiful people. All we need now is to fill the house with soft sweet music piped in practically everywhere (except the apartments) and especially in the Cabaret Lounge every day. No need to pay anybody. Just top into the talents of some of the seniors who may be able to play the piano (Don't look at me!) with the music of Glen Miller, Jerome Kern, Tommy Dorsey and songs of Natalie Cole, and her dad, Nat King Cole.

Review of Campus Commons Retirement - Sacramento, CA

I have lived here almost 2 years. The activities and fellowships experienced here are superb. The staff is caring and very capable. Totally recommend Campus Commons for my friends.

Review of Campus Commons Retirement - Sacramento, CA

The Campus Commons Senior Community is located in the Easter part of Sacramento, California. It has about 126 apartments in a 3 story building with a large cafeteria. The median age of the senior residents is 85 years. I've lived here about five years and I'm 77 years old. The staff is excellent and friendly. The cafeteria serves brunch and dinner every day. Their meals are better than most restaurants and that's the main reason why I plan to live here for a long time.

Review of Campus Commons Retirement - Sacramento, CA

It seems that the administration is more interested in how the property is received by perspective residents & outsiders than providing space for activities of current residents.

Otherwise it is a great place to live. Friendly & accepting by residents.

Review of Campus Commons Retirement- Sacramento, CA

I love living in Campus Commons - the staff is excellent - very professional and personally invested in the lives of the residents. As a new widow, I am very happy to be here among my many friends and a staff that really cares.

Testing Ray Stone

Thank you for sharing your living experience at Campus Commons!

Review of Campus Commons Retirement - Sacramento, CA

I have lived here for nine months and cannot say anything bad about it. The staff is excellent. They appear to work together in harmony and are concerned about the residents. The staff is responsive to questions and needs. I am glad that I chose to live here.

Review of Campus Commons Retirement - Sacramento, CA

We need: security cameras for the entire second and third floors.

Vans that can accommodate walker and light wheelchairs for trips.

Perhaps a soft tweed carpet instead of white.

Review of Campus Commons Retirement - Sacramento, CA

Living here to me feels like living in a large family. I felt very welcomed. We get to know one another because we have so many different group activities where we either compete, or cheer one another on. If I choose to, I could join activities from morning to night, no need to ever be bored or lonely. Had I remained in my own home, living alone, I'm sure I would not feel as fit and young as I do now at age 85. The staff at this community is just wonderful. Always cheerful and ready to help. I visited a member of Senior Communities, but this one "Tops" them all. I love it!!

Nice location. Nice facility. Meals are bad. Vegetables are way overcooked, chicken is dry and tasteless. Most meals are not heart healthy, high in cholesterol. Activities are limited and lack quality. The ageing mind meets more stimulation than endless bingo.

Review of Campus Commons Retirement - Sacramento, CA

The activities, events & games are so very nice & enjoyable. Love my apt. and outdoor brunches by the pond and waterfall area. It's so lovely to have the beauty salon (+Wes + Tanya) handy here.

My only wish is that the food improves - sometimes excellent - sometimes not.

I have just been so impressed with how friendly both the staff and residents are. They've made a real effort to include my mother when she first arrived. They did little things like putting in toiletries for her when she first arrived as well. It's the friendly touches that the do that is really impressive.

Campus Commons

We are happy you have first impressions have been positive. Our goal is to continue providing an exceptional living environment! Thank you for sharing your experience.

Deanna was wonderful. She was patient and very thorough in explaining things to my dad. This is a major change for us and I want to say Thank you.

Campus Commons

Thank you for sharing your experience!

My mom loves it

My mom lives here at the Campus Commons Retirement and she loves it. It is a nice facility. My mom is well taken care of. It has been a good experience at this campus.

Campus Commons

Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience!

AWESOME

It's very clean and the staff is friendly. The caregivers and the staff have just been phenomenal. They are very welcoming and open.I am totally pleased with the entire staff and other residents. There is no extreme wait for a caregiver if needed. They do encourage residents to participate in activities

Campus Commons

We truly appreciate your positive feedback!

doing a good job

Overall they are doing a very good job. The food could stand to be improved a little. But mom loves the place, has a really nice little balcony with trees making it a very lovely and enjoyable atmosphere. There's a lot of socializing going on as it's a very friendly and open type place.

It's just been a month, but Mom is st...

It's just been a month, but Mom is starting to break out her shell and join in a few activities. Front office staff is awesome, Couple of livable downfalls is residents don't seem to have a voice in evaluating the food. It is certainly not cafeteria food, but it would very small effort/addition to improve customer satisfaction. The other disappointment is the 'housekeeper' doesn't pick up a garbage can or move a piece of furniture to clean under things; cleans around.

Value is hard to judge as joining any type of senior community is very expensive to what you're used to.

Very nice, AWESOME !! If...

Very nice, AWESOME !! If you have alot of money ! Deanna was great !

Older Residents, Felt More Like Assisted Living

That price range was good and the size of the apartment was good. They had a little grassy area but no real landscaping and the hallways were all vinyl instead of carpet so it felt more like a hospital. The people that I saw there were older and closer to assisted living even though it's not assisted living, it had more of a feel like that. They did differnt activities like fashion shows and things that my father would simply not be interested in.

Stephanie Foster

In reply to your comments I believe that you may have our community confused with another. Campus Commons has carpet throughout the community including the hallways. The community has many wonderful activities for all residents including dances, casino events, exercise programs, a baseball team, and even a very well attended men's group who volunteer at certain charitable organizations to give back to the community. I encourage you to reconsider Campus Commons as a wonderfully bright and active senior community for any adult child or loved one looking for a great senior experience!

This is in price range. The...

This is in price range. The people are older. Looks like an assisted living facility has been turned into independent. no carpet in halls. No convenient common areas and Back yard not landscaped. More vets are residents. Nice apartments! Three meals though. Will show Dad

Stephanie Foster

Thank you for your feedback, however I do believe there maybe again some confusion over which community it's being rated. Campus Commons does have carpet throughout the community and has recently had a beautiful remodel to all living areas. Campus has recently also updated many of our apartment homes and added a dog park for our residents pets! I'm looking forward to a visit by you to Campus Commons independent senior living community and experience the Ray Stone promise of " worry less... smile more" way of living.

This is an older facility but well ma...

This is an older facility but well maintained and in a lovely surrounding.

Campus Commons Senior Living is located in Sacramento, California along the American River. This beautiful community for those 62 years and better is resort-style living designed seniors. Campus Commons offers amazing amenities to enjoy during the retirement years including an abundance of community events, activities and outings. Two cheif prepared meals served restaurant style daily and continental breakfast for our early risers. Enjoy spacious one bedroom, one bedroom with den, or two bedroom apartment homes with full kitchens, large walk-in closets and generous storage space. Private patios or balconies overlook the well manicured lawns, water features and the residents' flower gardens. Our attentive and caring staff is available 24-hours a day. That's not all. Campus Commons Seniors Community also features an on-site activities director who designs recreational activities, group outings, educational and enrichment programs and exercise classes to help you stay mentally and physically fit. We offer complimentary parking, an on-site beauty salon, weekly housekeeping services, complimentary laundry facilities. All utilities included except for telephone and cable television. Free Wi-fi through-out the community and in the computer lab. In addition to the beautifully manicured gardens, there are miles of groomed walking trails and a public golf course conveniently located next door. Shopping centers, medical offices, banking and churches are located nearby with complimentary scheduled transportation. Campus Commons is a fun and friendly retirement community where you will meet new friends and share special moments with your family. At Campus Commons, you can have it all. Call today for a tour and enjoy a complimentary lunch or trial stay!