Brookdale Winston-Salem - Winston-Salem, NC

Brookdale Winston-Salem - Winston-Salem, NC has yet not published prices.

Clean Community!!

I have no complaints of how things are going for my loved one since she has made the move into this community. The staff have made sure to provide her with excellent quality of care and are always so friendly to the family when we come to visit. The property is very well maintained and always kept clean for all of the residents. She has had no issues with the meals and enjoys participating in some of the activities with the other residents. Overall it has been the perfect fit and I would recommend it to anyone interested.

Loved this property!! Staff is friendly and happy to be working there. Spoke to several residents and they were happy to share their very positive opinions of the place. It is bright and has a very homey feeling. Hoping that my relative can find a place there.

Care and patience

I like the care that my wife is getting from this community. The staff is very helpful. The menu is appealing. They do offer for my wife to participate in the activities with the other residents when possible. We would recommend this community for the care of a loved one. The community is very patient with the needs for my wife's care.

Really liked everything I saw and heard. Brookdale has a homey look and feel. Staff very engaging and friendly with residents and visitors.

Brookdale was our first choice, then we found that my dad does not need the full memory care. They had an a la carte billing that I didn't want to worry about every month. It was a good tour but I thought the women was a little too chatty, it felt kind of like a hard sale.

1st week not a pleasant experience due to a lot of issues concerning care of my mom

Using personal items excessively for others, loss of clothes and not cleaning, mom hurt her elbow on thursday, go in Friday blood still on bathroom floor and blood and poop on bed clothes and no one knows what happen or anything about it, but she had a bandaid on it, this not the way to start out, very dis pleased

A Place For Jim

When searching for a place for my husband, BrookDale was the first place I visited. I fell in love with it immediately and prayed and dreamed that that would happen. However, it was not available at the time and I had to keep searching and trust that somehow things would work out.

Then, one Friday morning I received a phone call from BrookDale saying they had an opening and would like to
consider my husband. My heart jumped for joy. The staff got right to work helping me with all the details and before long my dream came true.

I am so pleased with my husband's care and we both love being in such a beautiful and caring facility. God is Good.

Nice place....Bonnie was very helpful. Looking for other alternative at this time.

What they can improve on is evaluating the patients more, whether they should accept them or not, because my mother ended up in the hospital from dehydration and she really needed extra care.

Doing a good job here

Everything has worked out very well with Clare Bridge of Winston so far! It's a nice looking, clean, well kept community. The staff have all been very friendly, and seem to take great care of the people who live here.

Seemed like a nice place

We toured this location when we were looking into care options for a loved one. I thought this was a nice looking place overall, and the people seemed friendly. I didn't feel that it would be a good fit for my loved one in terms of care, however. They also seemed to have a lot of turnover in their staff, I kept receiving telephone calls whenever they would bring a new marketing person in.

Very nice, good interaction of staff ...

Very nice, good interaction of staff with residents, separated levels of dementia. Rooms are large.

Brookdale Winston-Salem is an exceptional memory care community located in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. Winston-Salem is a thriving city, ranked as one of the best places to retire in the United States by CBS MoneyWatch. Our historical city has a strong heritage with roots dating back to the mid-1700s. While Winston-Salem is committed to honoring its historical heritage, today Winston-Salem is a hub of cultural and recreational opportunities, known for a vibrant performing arts scene and providing its resident a high quality of life.

At Brookdale Winston-Salem, we provide residents with personalized memory care services, helping seniors who have Alzheimer's disease or a related form of dementia. Our innovative approach to care includes a familiar daily routine and individualized service plan that gives residents peace of mind and a sense of familiarity. Daily routines at Brookdale Winston-Salem are engaging and purposeful and include,

Morning mental workouts with engaging discussions, fun brain games and story telling
Physical workouts that meet residents where they are with group exercise classes, walking and dancing
Daily life skills
Life-enriching activities and social events