Brookdale Vallejo Hills - Vallejo, CA

Brookdale Vallejo Hills - Vallejo, CA has yet not published prices.

Lovely facility. Staff very nice. Price out of our budget range.

We visited cornerstone and found it to be very nice. I am continuing to look for a second bathroom so I will continue looking.

Mom is trying to settle in

This is a safe, clean and friendly place. They are providing fairly good care. Her room is close to the dining area. They will clean 1x a week and they do her bedding 2x a week. They are dispensing her medication for her. They are doing a 5 point check up when someone will go check on her. My mom is refusing to engage she will only eat in her room. I wished the staff would try harder to get her engaged or at least have a plan on how to get her to join the others or just to get out and eat in the dining room. I would recommend this community to an active senior.

Lots of activities like car shows and Wii bowling

I’m really glad my Father was able to pick this facility as a place to live. When he and I first toured this place, they actually had a car show going on. The cars were from the 60s, or even older than that, and there was popcorn, BBQ, and hotdogs. They also have a bunch of other activities like trips to certain places, poker, card games, and they even play Wii bowling. The community is actually being renovated at this time. The only thing I am disappointed in is that they have yet to paint the baseboards and replace the rug in the main area. I’m so glad my dad is happy here and I would recommend this facility.

Our Community

The community worked out fine and we are happy with choice. The advisor from A Place For Mom was so helpful and I thank him for his help.

Care and adjustment

I like the care at this community for my mom. The staff are nice, but right now she is wanting special caregivers. They have activities that are offered, she enjoying the trips away from the community. We like that the community is clean and maintained. We would recommend this community to others wanting good care.

A good place.

The staff at Brookdale have been helpful and answer my questions. The food is very good. They keep the community clean and they have nice grounds. They offer a number of activities. So far this is a good place to live.

food needs improvement

Some of the apartments need updating. I like the staff the most, they're great. The cafeteria food is not great and it needs improvement. The food is not very good there.

Can't Say Enough Good Things

I wish there was a food category because it would get a 5. They have healthy meals that are really good and that is huge. I cannot say enough good things, it is bright and there is just a positive atmosphere. The employees and most of the residents are friendly.

The facility is excellent. Their maintenance crew is fairly lacking.

The facility is excellent. The cleanliness is excellent. Their maintenance crew is fairly lacking. They have some safety issues that need to be taken care of. They have been notified several times about it. Other than that, it has been a pretty good experience. Everyone seems to be very friendly and nice. The value and care services are pretty good. The activities are excellent. There is a lot of activities.

Lodge like atmosphere. Alysa is a dynamo. Nice grounds. I like that it is away from the city noise.

exceeded our standards

They have a Catholic mass at the facility every Sunday, which is very important for my mother. I do wish that it was a little closer to where we live, but the ones that were closest to us did not meet our standards. Emeritus at Vallejo not only bet but has exceeded our expectations.

Needed assistance quickly

We were faced with a difficult and fast approaching situation with my dad, who did not recover as quickly from
surgery as we had hoped. Unable to return home immediately, we began looking for a solution. We contacted "A Place for Mom" and they put us in touch with Emeritus. A tour was arranged and 4 days later respite care was available for our parents. Alyssa worked quickly and effectively to insure the placement was a success for all. After the move-in, our parents are very pleased with the situation and have very positive things to say about the staff, care and food. The 24/7 care for dad was an important factor in our selection. Even though it is a temporary solution; it has opened their eyes into this type of care and living experience for the future.

like it a lot. left deposi...

like it a lot. left deposit. was first of the four but figured it would be hard to beat. staff was exceptional. Saw many residents. love the anytime dining concept. nice looking structure. Park like environment. comfortable feel to it.

Love it!

Love it!

Brookdale Vallejo Hills is an Independent and Assisted Living community located in a wooded, hillside setting in Vallejo, California with sweeping views from the Carquinez Strait, across San Pablo Bay to Mount Tamalpais, and over to Mare Island. Vallejo is a vibrant and thriving city in the Bay Area, home to Six Flags Discovery Kingdom, The Vallejo Symphony, and several colleges, giving residents unparalleled access to recreational and educational opportunities. We take advantage of our prime location by taking regular day trips to local attractions like Wine Country, Mare Island, Cache Creek Casino, and Ferry trips to Pier 39 or the San Francisco Ferry Building.

At Brookdale Vallejo Hills we offer both Independent and Assisted Living services if needs should change over time. We are a leader in senior living solutions, working closely with each resident to develop a care plan that meets individual needs. Our Care Leadership team have over 40 years of combined senior care experience and our Care staff expertly balances support and assistance with independence and privacy. Our residents rest well knowing they can stay in our community among friends and familiar surroundings if health needs should progress.

Brookdale Vallejo Hills offers numerous services and amenities to help seniors make the most of their retirement, including:

All day dining from 7am to 7pm from our award-winning Chef Saverio.

On-site beauty salon and barber shop

Gardening areas with raised beds for residents to practice their green thumb

Alarmed exterior doors

Bed and breakfast suites for guests

At Brookdale Vallejo Hills, we have built a close-knit and vibrant community, and we look forward to having you join us for relaxation and fun.