Vista Prado - Vallejo, CA has yet not published prices.

Review of Vista Prado

Everyone is caring, experienced and enjoy what they done for our loved ones. My move to the community in June. I can honestly say I now feel this is the perfect place for my Mom. She is always engaged in activities and the most special thing of all it's a safe place and I'm happy to have found this community..PS so far everything is good!

Vista Prado is a Memory Care Community offering research-based programming for those with varying levels of memory loss, including diagnosed Alzheimer’s disease. We focus on the whole person, not just their basic physical or cognitive needs. Our method is to individualize a plan of care for each resident, providing just the right combination of services and programming to optimize your loved one's overall well-being, sense of independence, personal dignity and enrichment. Our unique setting that adjoins a park gives our residents beautiful vistas.
We welcome you and your family to visit us soon and learn more about Vista Prado and the difference it can make in your loved ones life.