Vista Prado - Vallejo, CA has yet not published prices.

A New Beginning

I moved my mother from a town in which she had lived for over 60 years. I was very hesitant as she has dementia and was afraid of making such an abrupt change.

She went from a facility where she had her own apartment to a memory unit in that same facility. The cost was astronomical.

The first few days were rough as I expected. However, my mother always smells clean and her teeth are brushed which was not true of her prior facility which was $3,000 more a month.

She loves going on rides and outings with the group, They keep the rooms locked during the day so everyone has to at least sit in for activities which has really increased her socialization skills. The only downside- I didn't bring her sooner!!!!

Review of Vista Prado

Everyone is caring, experienced and enjoy what they done for our loved ones. My move to the community in June. I can honestly say I now feel this is the perfect place for my Mom. She is always engaged in activities and the most special thing of all it's a safe place and I'm happy to have found this community..PS so far everything is good!

Vista Prado is a Memory Care Community offering research-based programming for those with varying levels of memory loss, including diagnosed Alzheimer’s disease. We focus on the whole person, not just their basic physical or cognitive needs. Our method is to individualize a plan of care for each resident, providing just the right combination of services and programming to optimize your loved one's overall well-being, sense of independence, personal dignity and enrichment. Our unique setting that adjoins a park gives our residents beautiful vistas.
We welcome you and your family to visit us soon and learn more about Vista Prado and the difference it can make in your loved ones life.