Vista Prado - Vallejo, CA has yet not published prices.

A New Beginning

I moved my mother from a town in which she had lived for over 60 years. I was very hesitant as she has dementia and was afraid of making such an abrupt change.

She went from a facility where she had her own apartment to a memory unit in that same facility. The cost was astronomical.

The first few days were rough as I expected. However, my mother always smells clean and her teeth are brushed which was not true of her prior facility which was $3,000 more a month.

She loves going on rides and outings with the group, They keep the rooms locked during the day so everyone has to at least sit in for activities which has really increased her socialization skills. The only downside- I didn't bring her sooner!!!!

Review of Vista Prado

Everyone is caring, experienced and enjoy what they done for our loved ones. My move to the community in June. I can honestly say I now feel this is the perfect place for my Mom. She is always engaged in activities and the most special thing of all it's a safe place and I'm happy to have found this community..PS so far everything is good!

Vista Prado is a secured community specializing in Memory Care assisted living services. Under new ownership, Vista Prado is in the heart of vibrant Vallejo, California and recently underwent a major multi-phase renovation to enhance and upgrade every aspect of community living including interior common and activity areas, personal living spaces, and the addition of secured outdoor patios and decks.

Our comfortable one-story building is situated in a lush residential neighborhood offering grassy meadow views of Richardson Park with the convenience of being just blocks from both Kaiser Permanente Vallejo Medical Center and Sutter Solano Medical Center.

Visit our website today to learn more about how we partner with you in our individual approach to person-centered care. Our ability to bring out the best in your family member is how we measure our success