Brookdale Napa - Napa, CA has yet not published prices.

Go Outside to a Restaurant Instead - WARNING

This review is only when you planning to join your loved one for a meal. The price is a high $13.00. They pick and choose which food they run out of. For instance: They put the menu up on the wall so you get excited of what they offer. You pay the $13.00, you and your loved one begin to order only to be appalled to find out the Tilapia ran out and the lemon butter broccoli ran out. It starts at 4:30 p.m. you are there at 4:31 p.m. How can they run out, its only been 1 minute? So you have to get other unhealthy undesirable fattening options. The portions are under a tiny scoop so filling yourself up to futile. I think either the staff wants to eat these items for themselves so they claim they ran out. If you ever eat here with your loved one, go into the kitchen and ask if the items you want are available so you do not have to pay and be disappointed, again and again. Plus one of the butternut squash was al dente and inedible.

I had a good tour!

When I was searching for a community for my mother, I toured Brookdale Napa. The facility was clean and everyone there was very friendly. It was a good experience, but not the best fit for my mother.

The best of the worst....

My loved ones have moved into Brookdale Napa and they are doing as well as to be expected. Brookdale Napa is probably the best of the worse, from what I have seen in the napa area there is not a very good place in this area. Just like in any place, you have bad employees and good employees. There has ben some that have been very rude they have let I loved one slip many times. Also, when my loved one said she needed to go to the restroom, they told her to wait a couple of hours when she is ready to go to bed. The billing has also been off. Overall, they treat my loved ones well and they're enjoying their place. Its no home but better than other places we looked at.

I would recommend this community.

Mom seems to be adjusting to living at Brookdale. The staff are attentive, helpful and I have good communication with them. I do have some concern with the security and people not signing in and out of the community when they visit. Mom is in the memory care unit and they are good at keeping her active. The community is clean and the food is good.

Mother would automatically be placed in memory care with a diagnosis of dementia, regardless of stage or current level of independence

Very clean, residents all seem happy, engaging with staff. Staff was attentive , even though they were super busy. Definitely going to consider for my dad! Felt very warm and comforting!

Brookdale Napa is my recommendation!!

My mom likes to participate in the activities at Brookdale Napa. She is in the memory care unit and the staff there is very friendly and attentive to the residents. The community is very clean and kept up. I have not tried the food but my mom would say it was about a 3. My advisor with A Place for Mom was nice and helpful.

Brookdale Napa

The staff here are great. They are caring and considerate and stay on top of things. People that work and live at Brookdale are friendly. My mother has transitioned to live at Brookdale very smoothly as a result of the caring support at Brookdale. My mother enjoys the activities and she likes the food.

The staff has been great so far making my mother feel at home. The staff are helpful and caring.

not too thrilled

I am not too thrilled with Brookdale Napa. The cleanliness is not up to my standards. He has a completely compromised immune system and I think they could really improve so he doesn't get sick. They do his laundry every week and we had bought a brand new bed and I made the bed and there were grease marks on he sheets. That's a red flag for me that they're not paying attention. Also he is a younger resident and they have dinner at 4:30 pm and it ends at 6. I tested their window to see if they serve all the way up until 6 pm. A couple of times they ran out of food. I walked in the kitchen and there was meatloaf leftover but they didn't want to stay to warm it up. If you aren't there by 5:30 you get a sandwich, no hot meal. When I met him a few years ago he was a healthy weight but has since had several strokes and has lost weight. He cannot afford to miss a meal. The portions are tiny. He has to order 2 portions to get full. The food is okay, it's not horrid. The don't serve fresh vegetables. They are short staffed at the front desk. They take my name and number and never get back to me. I would never put him in this facility. There were 2 main reasons we put him here. It's a block up the road from a really good hospital, there is a wellness center/rehab center/gym, and he used to work in this valley. If there was another facility close by I would put there.

Brookdale Napa is an exceptional assisted living and memory care community in Napa, California. Located in the heart of Napa Valley's medical community, Brookdale Napa has a prime location near local attractions like the Lincoln Theater, Opera House and local shopping and dining venues. Napa, best known for its world-famous wine production, is a historic city boasting late 1800's architecture, a riverfront promenade and the Oxbow Public Market with a farmer's market and gourmet cheese shop. Napa is a popular tourist and retirement destination, drawing people from all over the country with its high quality of life and vibrancy.

At Brookdale Napa, our residents enjoy a continuum of care services so that they can stay in our community and in their homes without having to relocate if needs should change. Our community is warm and welcoming, and our staff is committed to acknowledging the individuality of each resident.

Our community is a place where seniors thrive and develop a true sense of self. Brookdale Napa offers extensive services and amenities, some of which include:

Alarmed exterior doors for the safety of residents
Enclosed courtyard, walking paths and gardening areas
Full-service beauty salon offering hair services, manicures and facials
A choice of apartment styles and layouts
Apartment-style homes with kitchenette, private bath and patio