My Mom was well cared for at The Berkshire

The Berkshire took care of my mother for many years. She was well cared for in there memory care unit. Found the staff to be extremely caring and in interested in my mother's well-being. I would highly recommend using the Berkshire. Great value, great care, and great people!

Caring and Diligent Staff

They seem to take a special interest in the clientele and extended family. They seem to be very diligent about the safety the residents. Also any specific care or needs that they have, the staff does as much as they can to accommodate.

Berkshire Napa CA

Thank you Berkshire!
This is a wonderful facility! Administrator Lea is great, staff is friendly and treats my Dad and all of the residents with respect and love. Always clean and fresh.
My Dad is happy here and so am I.

The administrator, Lia, was very rude and unprofessional to me on the phone. I would never place a loved one here.

Wonderful for Dementia Patients in Memory Care Unit

Wonderful facility. The staff is very attendant to the residents. The activities that they have in the memory care unit have made my Dad's stay there pleasant. The facility is very clean and letting the patients personalize their room is encouraged.

The Berkshire is locally owned and operated by a family with over 30 years experience. Quality and compassionate care is our goal, in a beautiful home atmosphere. Services include 24 hour care and supervision, personal care assistance, meals, snacks and special diets, incontinent care/management, medication supervision, furnished rooms, activities, RN supervision plus Wellness program and much more.

No community fee and rates are reasonable. State licensed for 72 ambulatory and non-ambulatory residents.