Brookdale North Bay - Vallejo, CA

Brookdale North Bay - Vallejo, CA has yet not published prices.

I toured this community

I went on a tour here and they were nice and helpful. They answered all our questions. It was clean and well maintained but we didn't care for this one. But I would recommend families tour multiple places before choosing.

Eating Much Better

My mother in law is doing so much better than she was at home. She is really liking her new surroundings. She is much closer to her daughter which is a plus. She is making new friends. She really enjoys the church services they hold. She finds herself eating much better than she was doing at home. We would recommend this community to anyone.

Everything is going fine!!

I have no complaints of how things are going for my loved one since they made the move into this community. The staff have been helpful with the transition and I am pleased with the quality of care she is receiving. Overall it has been a pleasant experience and we are happy with how things are going for her.

Good so far

My aunt lives here and is adjusting well. She's getting involved in the community by playing games that they offer.We chose Brookdale North Bay because it is close to home and had an all inclusive price.

My visit.

This looked like a pretty nice community when I visited. The community I chose, however was a little nicer. The people I met were nice.

Right place for a senior

We are pleased with everything. Brookdale has friendly, helpfull and courteous staff. Good dining also.

My Visit To The Community

I liked this community when we took our tour. The people we met were nice and the food was good. The community seemed clean. This community was smaller and unfortunately, was not what we needed for mom. I would recommend taking a look at this community.

Not Happy with Brookdale Noeth Bay

We thought this place was going to be the ideal location for our parents to live together. Not quite sure what caused all the confusion, but the deal was called off 12 hours before they were supposed to move in! And without an explanation. Very unprofessional and unknowledgable in so many ways.

Happy To Be There

My loved one seems to be quite happy there at the Brookdale North Bay facility, so that is a good thing because she can be quite negative. That is how I know that she is being well cared for by the staff.

We are pleased and everything is going well so far

Everything is going well so far. We have not been here long, but the staff is nice and the building is very clean and odor free. They have made the adjustment easier for us than it could have been. We are pleased.

Genuinely warm and welcoming staff. Melon is great. Right across from the hospital - good for some, but I'm concerned about the noise.

Review of Brookdale North Bay - Vallejo, CA

Progressive deterioration over the past 2 years & at least 3 owners! (NB: This venue provides no confidentiality!)

happy to have mom there

We were welcomed by a very friendly staff that continues to be very helpful. The residents as well are very open and friendly. They are going through a change right now from Emeritus to Woodside, and there is a little bit of transition and the growing pains that go with that. But it's a very nice place and I am very happy to have mom staying there!

Review of Emeritus at North Bay

Ombudsman info previously posted in the lift is now conspicuous in its absence as Emeritus & Brookdale.

Review for Emeritus of North Bay in Vallejo, CA

As Austin (my middle name) is one in the wasteland of TX, so is (still) Emeritus North Bay an oasis among senior facilities in this part of CA! Ownership changes over the past year or so have not proven tragic, some plus, fewer minus. Units have filled without ill effect

Friendly

Everybody, staff and residents, are extremely friendly and anxious to make the newbie feel welcome. My Mom is adjusting better than I wished for in my dreams.

To paraphrase De Toqueville: "Emeritu...

To paraphrase De Toqueville: "Emeritus at North Bay is the worst possible senior living facility... Except for all the others!"

I really loved the place, they were very friendly, and compassionate.

I really loved the place, they were very friendly, and compassionate. It didn't work out for us. They were very supportive, they were willing to do anything and everything they could. We wanted this for the activities and the socialization, and they were willing to take her dog. They even gave me some of the money back, when it didn't work out. The one thing is there was supposed to be an assessment by the care coordinator, and that didn't happen.

I did not care for this pla...

I did not care for this place due to the following: Rooms smelled even though they were move in ready Price was too high Residents did not look happy. Did not like the area the facility is in.

Sam Pollock

We are sorry to hear that your tour of our community did not meet your expectations. Once a room becomes available, we try out best to coordinate the cleaning of the room to make it move-in ready. In this case, the room you were shown had been freshly painted, but was awaiting new carpets. The pricing for our communities correlates to the market rate for each specific type of room, plus the industry standard of pricing for the various levels of care determined before the resident moves in. As to our residents being happy, we plan many monthly activities to keep our seniors active and happy.

very similar to Emeritus at...

very similar to Emeritus at Vallejo, but more drab inside and no enthusiasm of staff. Saw few residents. Nice exterior look but not comfortable.

Emeritus at North Bay

Everyone has been so helpful and friendly. I'm glad that they were willing to work with my friend on her issues of smoking. This generation of seniors have been smokers for most of their lives. Emeritus at North Bay offered real options and solutions to the problem of senior care.

Very Good Place

My dad is there. There is a little room for improvement but not much. We're really happy with them.

My dad probably needs a little more nursing care than most of their people there. I don't think they have an actual nurse there, they're all caretakers, so whenever he does need a nurse we have to hire someone to come in. I think it would be nice if they had a nurse on duty and the bathroom is a little tight for a handicapped person but that's about it for improvements.

Pretty much every body's attitude is really good. They really seem look out for him. He's not just left alone.

I would definitely like to see him spend a little less money but it's a good place. If I was older and I needed assisted living I would definitely consider Emeritus for myself.

Small and Intimate

My aunt was there when it was still Merrill Gardens and I really liked it she had to move because she couldn't be in independent living anymore. They were changing hands at the time and I know some people were not happy with that. I liked it. It was a small, intimate place.

Brookdale North Bay is an independent living and assisted living community in Vallejo, California. Our community boasts stunning views that overlook the Mare Island Straits and the Napa River. Located near Richardson Park and Dan Foley Park, Brookdale North Bay has a prime location across the street from Sutter Solano Medical Center and close to local shopping and dining venues. Vallejo is a large thriving city that twice served as California's state capital, offering residents an abundance of services and amenities that enhance the lives of people of all ages.

At Brookdale North Bay, we offer continuum of care services, giving residents peace of mind that if their needs should change, their home does not have to. From independent living to assisted living, we provide personalized care services that promote independence and encourage individuality, while ensuring that residents feel a true sense of belonging in our community.

Luxurious services and resort-style amenities offered at Brookdale North Bay include:

Laundry service
Housekeeping and trash removal services
Scheduled transportation
On-site beauty salon
Holistic care to meet a range of senior needs
Spacious living room with fireplace
Outdoor walking paths