Provident Village at Creekside - Smyrna, GA

You've found the best there is!

Upon my arrival for a tour, I was greeted by [Removed]. She was so friendly and professional and just a delight to be around! The first thing I noticed that was different from every other property I visited, was that the residents were smiling and HAPPY!!! The facility is beautiful and the staff are all so friendly!!! Sadly my mother passed away before she got to stay but I would have been so happy and relieved to have had her there. If I could give a higher star rating than a 5, I certainly would! Well done Provident Village!

Wonderful Community

They are taking really good care of my husband at the Provident Village at Creekside. The staff is very friendly and welcoming to family and friends when we come to visit. The food is very delicious, I have dined with him on several occasions. I really enjoy the special days when they dress up in costume and serve food in relation to the day they are celebrating. They provide activities for the residents and the staff really tries to encourage the residents to participate. They have a terrace area for the residents to go outside and enjoy the fresh air. He really likes his room and we were so glad to furnish his room with his furniture and pictures to make him feel more at home in his new surroundings. We were not able to do that in the previous community. I would highly recommend this community to friends and family.

Not quite right...

The facility looked very new and quite nice, but it is a two story facility, which would not have worked too well for my loved one. The facility is also a great deal more expensive than what we wanted.

Provident Village

We love Provident Village - the environment is warm and homey. It has nice spacious room and really good food.
Staff is helpful and friendly. Both my parents live here after an initial adjustment period, are happy and well care for.

A Mini Miracle

My mother moved to Provident at Creekside in a rather depressed state and was not eating or drinking. She has been there approximately one month and has made quite a turn around. Not only has her nutritional intake improved 100% but so has her emotionally well being as she is starting to engage in some activities.
The absolute BEST is when EVERY TIME I visit she says"I love it here!" It doesn't get better than that!

Home Sweet Home

We were so lucky to have found this wonderful home for our mom. My mom says this is her forever home. The staff is wonderful and caring. She has been at two other assisted living facilities in Atlanta and mom was not happy at either place, but now we can rest easy knowing she is in this great place.

Relocation to Smyrna

We moved my mother to Provident Village at Creekside from out of state at the beginning of the year. The entire team stepped up to ensure a smooth transition process. The administrative and nursing leadership was extremely accommodating and ensured that I was communicated with effectively. Facilities maintenance leadership was very helpful and courteous and went above and beyond as well. The dining options are much better than expected and the facilities are exceptional.

The nursing and care team is genuinely caring and interested in her wellness. I have been pleased with the experience and am happy we selected this facility.

Provident Village at Creekside is a blessing to our family

The staff at Provident Village at Creekside has been wonderful throughout this whole transition process. The facility is beautiful and well cared for. The staff seem to genuinely care for their residents and want to see them happy and healthy in their new environment. Everyone from the directors, marketing team, nursing staff, activities coordinators, dining services, and facility maintenance do an amazing job and we are thankful that we found Provident Village at Creekside at just the right time! My mother is well cared for, safe, loved, and involved in fun, daily activities. The location makes it easy for us to visit several times a week and every time we go we are reminded how blessed we are that we found this beautiful place with such a kind staff to care for my mother.

Provident Village provides lolive, care and peace of mind to the whole [email protected]

Change is difficult on most people, but it is especially hard on aging parents. The entire team at Provident Village made my Dad feel like he was up in life and helped my mom see that their team would become a loving and caring extension of our family. In just 2 short weeks both mom and dad have flourished because of our new family at Provident Village at Creekside and the rest of our family are able to live our lives more peacefully and effectively knowing that dad is receiving the best care possible.

Not so happy with this place

The facility is new, but there is already evidence of structural problems with the building, however, it is very clean and neat. This facility is not well staffed and you will hardly ever see any staff around. I worry about the safety of the residents. I have witnessed the director of the facility be rude and mean to the residents. I had to talk to the people who work there about doing more for the residents because the activities and outings are almost non-existent . It has gotten a little better since.

They are positive on the activities side.

The staff at Provident is very friendly and welcoming. Mom says everyone is nice. She is mostly pleased with the food. They have a good variety of activities and outings in the memory care area. Mom likes to play bingo. The community is new and very clean. I would recommend this community.

Brand new facility nice itch a minimum seven day stay. I wI'll go back for a tour with mom next week.

Review of Provident Village at Creekside - Smyrna, GA

Also friendly people seem to have thought out quite a few issues although none of their assisted living facilities have been completed. A bit out of our price range and not ready when we need it. Looked like it would be quite nice when finished.