Brookdale Stayton - Stayton, OR

Brookdale Stayton - Stayton, OR has yet not published prices.

Had Outside Roaming Room

The biggest attraction for us to this location was the outside. My father in law loves being outside and there seemed to have quite a bit of outside roaming area for him to walk and spend time outside. My in laws seem to be adjusting well.They are doing some of the activities and meeting new people. The food is not what they have been used to but they are getting used to it and starting to like it. The staff has been very nice and helpful.

Understaffed...

I think like any other place, this Brookdale is understaffed. The caregivers and staff are very good, they seem to care but I don't know if I would recommend the people in the from office. They will say anything to get you into their community.

Great place. Would be wonderful for Mom, but she can not afford it.

My Thought Of The Tour!!

This community seemed to be going through a transitional period. There was some staff turnovers under the new management. The staff I met seemed involved with the residents. I liked this community. The community has potential, however the rooms were small. The community was clean and the grounds are beautiful.

Some things need improvement!

Mom is doing pretty well since moving into Brookdale Stayton. I stayed with her for a week when we moved her into the community. The food was good, however the residents had to wait over an hour to be served. My mom told me the administrator left but I have not been able to verify this. I live out of state and have to handle things on the phone. I am also having issues with the billing and I am waiting for the office manager to follow through on correcting this issue.

far exceeded our expectations

The food at Emeritus at Lakeside and Lakeside Cottages is exceptionally well!

They were very welcoming to my mom, introducing her around, and getting her included in the community right away. Mom is really happy there. This has exceeded our expectations by a thousand percent! We thought mom would not like it, but she loves it. We looked at a lot of places and definitely made the right choice in Emeritus at Lakeside and Lakeside Cottages.

IMPRESSIVE

IMPRESSIVE

Wonderful opportunities around for the senior lifestyle of your choice at Lakeside Assisted Living Community. Located close to services, parks and shopping, Lakeside is an ideal choice for senior retirement living.Every apartment is carpeted and features large accessible bathrooms, climate control, and emergency call systems. At Lakeside Assisted Living Community, you will enjoy the privacy of your own individual apartment within a community of care and support.

A Community of Care and Support Lakeside is a community designed for senior adults who want assistance with personal care to complement their independent lifestyle.

The Resident Care Team, including the Administrator and Nurse, oversees the care and services provided by the specially-trained Resident Assistants.