Would Choose Again

My mom was only here for about a month before we found someone that could take care of her at home but the experience here was wonderful. My mom enjoyed everything about the community from the food to the people. She especially loved the staff they were wonderful to her and to us. Great communication between the staff members and us and the location was perfect less than a mile from my home. I know mom will eventually have to go to a assisted living place and when that time comes I know without a doubt where we will place her right back here.

Small rooms but good option

We toured this community when looking for my parents. The staff was friendly and the community was clean.The reason we chose another property is because the rooms were too small.

He is happy!

My loved one is doing well since his move into the Regency Woodland. They are taking good care of him and he seems to be very happy there. No complaints so far.

Healthy meals!!

I really have had little to no complaints about this community, they have done a great job so far with the care they have provided my mother. She seems to be really enjoying her meals they are healthy and well balanced which is always a plus. My favorite thing about this place is how small it is. It makes it easier for the residents to interact with each other.

So far, we like the place

So far, we like the place. The staff is nice and caring. The grounds and the building are well kept and very nice with a home like atmosphere. Most of all the people who call this place home seem to be very well adjusted and happy.

Staff Members Are Caring

All of the staff members are very caring for my loved one over at the Regency Woodland. It is really their friendliness that is what is really exceptional about them as I would have to give it a five-star plus!

taking good care of my mother

My mother is staying at Regency Woodland and we have been very pleased with them. They have really done a good job taking care of my mother. They have provided excellent care that has prevented us from having to go to the emergency room on more than one occasion.

This is a great facility

We needed respite care for my Mother and Regency Woodland was one of the places that had an apartment available at that time and would charge on a per day basis with no minimum. Mom was there 5 days. Mom's comments were that "she was at peace in this facility". It was like a cottage atmosphere. Lovely grounds. Lots of flowers, A water feature. Also, benches and Big trees. And, best of all a kind and caring staff. Hats off to all those who work there. We'd go back again if necessary. I've recommended it to others.

Pretty decent

Our loved one has very high needs, so they’re mostly doing a pretty good job. Our loved one has a special diet and they are able to take care of that for us. There is enough parking when we visit. They’re clean.

No problems at all!

No problems at all! It seems like a good value. So far what they offer for activities is a good match for what my loved one wants to do. It seems like a very nice place. My loved one is very happy with this community. It being single story this is good for her.

Nice facility, but no memor...

Nice facility, but no memory care.

Regency Woodland's assisted living options offer personalized assistance, supportive services and compassionate care in a professionally managed, carefully designed, retirement community setting. It's the perfect alternative for seniors who can no longer live on their own at home, yet don't need 24-hour, complex medical supervision.

Our community is located in beautiful Salem, Oregon, in the heart of the Willamette Valley. We are just off I-5 about one hour south of Portland and north of Eugene. We are within driving distance to Oregon’s scenic coast. Salem is home of Oregon's state capitol. It’s the perfect senior housing facility for families living in Salem, Keizer, Four Corners, or McMinnville.

Our approach provides the ideal solution for seniors who need some help with daily activities, such as bathing, dressing and medication reminders. We focus on wellness and keeping residents as independent as possible by providing a tailored plan of assistance. Our residents enjoy beautifully appointed living spaces, delicious meals, engaging social activities, transportation, and personalized assistance and care. It's the assistance seniors need with all of the independence they want.