Lancaster Village Retirement & Assisted Living- Salem, OR

Not a good placement for anyone

We toured this community and it really shouldn't be an open facility. It is terrible I would never recommend anyone here. We know someone here and it's horrible what people do to the elderly or human period.

A nice tour for care

I toured this community for my new home. We liked the menu and the clean environment that we were able to see at the time of the tour. The menu looked healthy with a good variety. They have activities for the residents. We would recommend this community for families to tour for a good home

Quick and Courteous

Lancaster Village has been really quick to respond to any needs we have. Any time I have gone to the front desk they have been quick and courteous to assist me with anything that has been needed for my loved one.

excellent staff

The best thing about Lancaster Village & Assisted Living is that they have a great staff that has been there for a long time, are excited to help out, and do a great job at what they do. My brother has only been in there for a couple of weeks so we are still getting acquainted with things and our experience is somewhat limited, but thus far we have been very impressed.

Nice place. overall

They've done a good job overall at Lancaster Village! It is a nice looking, clean community, and the staff have all been very friendly and helpful. The staff are very attentive, there is always someone on hand willing and able to assist you. They also do a good job with the food!

It's a good place

It's a good place, and they do a good job at taking care of their people. Personally I am disappointed in the promptness or the participation. I don't find anything happening within 15 minutes of the scheduled time. The card games can be a little slow and leaves a little to be desired. The food is pretty good. They have pretty good service and they have five options.

Caring Staff

So far we’d give them a five overall! The staff is almost perfect. There’s just one exception. They have a lot of activities. It’s a good sized facility that has a lot of caring staff and offers activities. Parking is adequate. The food is good.

They’ve been more than helpful...

They’ve been more than helpful getting my mother settled. I’d want other families to know that if you were in the area, this is the community that you’d want. I’d give them the highest score down the board. The staff is very friendly. The community is very clean.

Just OK

We know the manager at the retirement part of it. We were looking for assisted living, and it looked like good care, but building itself looked a little closed in. It wasn't bad, just not exactly what we were looking for.

Nice as Cedar Village, but more homey...

Nice as Cedar Village, but more homey rooms open and people around