Embark at Statesman Club - Oklahoma City, OK

Embark at Statesman Club - Oklahoma City, OK has yet not published prices.

After living here for a week, we are happy with our choice.

The Experience Could Be Better

My mom is doing okay now that she is finding activities that she likes. She has been getting more involved. The room is nice and my mom is happy with it too. The only thing is the financial part, they keep sending a wrong bill.

Nice Apartments!!

I have not made the move out into this community but I am very much looking forward to it. The staff have been very understanding with my situation and helping me get ready for the transition. I am pleased with my experience working with them so far and am looking forward to my future at this place.

Great Experience, My Tour was Nice

This is a nice community, and my tour of it went very well. The community looked nice, and everything appeared to be well-kept. The staff I met was kind. My questions were answered, and they were informative as well. It was a great experience, this is a really nice facility. It came down to budget, and I did find another community that suited our budget better.

A great tour!

When I toured the Brookdale Statesman Club was very nice. When I toured the place was clean and the staff was all very friendly. The main reason I chose another community was because it was an older place and it was in need of an update.

Not that great but better than many

in general this place is fine. It's safe and clean. However, since meal time is one of the most important times of the day for this population, this is a 0 in my book. My mother lives here and i have eaten with her. The food is not good and the portions are very small. They often tell you that you can't have something additional like a slice of bread or something that is missing from the salad bar. They ask for feedback but nothing gets changed. They have a brunch on sundays. if you go to church and don't get back until 12:15 or so, you will miss out. food is picked over and sometimes they won't fix you an omelet etc. They don't do a good job of replenishing things. So if you aren't there at the beginning you miss out. The rent isn't bad when you start but then they raise it from 8-10%. They will tell you they can accommodate dr. appts but you can only go on certain days and then you have to be willing to wait sometimes up to an hour for them to pick you up. They also take people who are not independent. i've seen folks who need to be in memory care. I realize some may be independent when they start there but they take some at the beginning who are not appropriate.

The statesmen is very clean, the staff was informative in showing us all the amenities available. We have had several friends that spent time at this facility. They are setup for many activities for the patrons. The layout of the rooms was very good. It seemed very clean and the dining room was clean and well organized. The cost could escalate quickly with personal care options. The price of the units seem to be consistent with other facilities.

Welcoming Community

I am happy with my move into the this community. The place looks great and I have a nice room to myself. The staff is always there to help when I need it. I think the food could be better. I love the activities, there is always something for me do. The people here very sweet to me and welcomed me with open arms.

Great place

Great place so far. My mom (91) is being pulled in by the other residents. The staff is very friendly and supportive. I would definitely recommend.

Very nice place

We're very pleased with our experience with Brookdale Statesman Club, they do an excellent job across the board. It's a clean, nice looking facility, the people are friendly, and they have a lot to offer the people who live here.

So far it's been really good.

So far it's been really good. I am really thrilled with how well they are taken care of. They have been really good about getting physical therapists to come in. They have even done fire drills so the residents and staff all know what to do. They seem to be really prepared.

very happy

She is pretty happy at Brookdale at Statesman Club. They have good food. Her apartment is beautiful. They have a lot of activities to keep her busy. I have no complaints. I am very happy with this facility.

Friendly, welcoming community

They've done a great job so far at Emeritus at Statesman Club. It's been a big adjustment for my loved one and she is having a little trouble settling in, but they've been very very welcoming to her. They had all sorts of people come to greet her when she moved in, and they've also got a good program for new residents that helps them get their bearings and get things set up. It's a very nice place, overall.

Nice, clean & friendly atmosphere. Little pricey.

My loved one lived here for a while, and she loved it.

My loved one lived here for a while, and she loved it. Eventually there were things that she couldn't have access to, and we needed to find something else. The price went up as well when Brookdale took over. It's a great place though.

The staff is awesome.

The staff is awesome. The community is clean and well maintained. The food is really really good. They have transportation for the residents for shopping, outings and doctors appointments. They have activities for the residents if my Mom would participate, they would keep her busy.

Valerie was a very friendly...

Valerie was a very friendly greeter and introduced me to all the people she passes by. She had invited me to the 'Year of the Horse' type dinner and I met a lot of nice people. Their Independent living is one building and the assisted living is in a separate building. It would be a good choice for anyone.

Good for Lower Care Needs

It's a much larger facility. Too large, to the point that my dad didn't get the attention that he needed. There were 3 floors and an elevator.

It's a really nice facility; very elegant and the food is okay. It's a little bland, the food is, but the facility is really nice and the service is average. When my dad was there, they were supposed to clean his room everyday and that wasn't always the case. If you have somebody that doesn't really need a lot of attention then it's probably a great place but if you're looking for a secure facility this is probably not the right place.

Set the bar high

The location of the Emeritus really made it convenient for our family. The residents here seem really happy they were coming up to us to introduce themselves and welcome us to the community. Their attitudes were really above and beyond what I expected from a senior community. Their approach to the care of the residents is a team effort approach, they have meeting and talk about the changes in residents and what needs to be done. If there something going on with your loved one then they include the family in the process so it really makes us feel good we are still a part of their care. I did get a chance to eat a meal here and the turkey sandwich and grilled cheese sandwich were both just great. The community is very beautiful and very well maintained. It over looks a pond and has plenty of green space to just sit and relax. They are just excellent, hands down the best place we visited. They were the first community we visited and they really set the bar high for the others. The also have an indoor pool so you can go swimming year around. We are very happy with them and would recommend them.

Brookdale Statesman Club of Oklahoma City, OK, is a senior living community that provides independent living options, situated a short drive from Quail Creek, North Park and Penn Square shopping malls. The pet-friendly accommodations offered at Brookdale range from tastefully decorated one- and two-bedroom apartments to cozier studios. The personalized living services allow staff to meet residents’ specific preferences and needs, assisting with a range of day-to-day activities and personal matters. Residents have access to an indoor pool, a fitness center, and a library.