Southwest Mansions - Oklahoma City, OK

Southwest Mansions - Oklahoma City, OK has yet not published prices.

Called and went on tour on [date removed]. It's a beautiful place. The apartments are really nice and property is well-maintained, and food is excellent, and each apartment has it's own patio. Only apartments available are 1 and 2-bdrm, and there is a pretty long waiting list, and you have to pay $1000 to get on the list! Also, if you need to use a power chair, there's a $1500 non-refundable fee, along with having to maintain $300,000 Personal Injury policy! There's also $25 fee for background check and $1000 community fee, non-refundable. Rates are fairly high, but you get what you pay for. Also, only senior independent living, no aging in place or assisted living amenities on site. All-in-all very nice, but I need the 'age-in-place' options.

Marketing director is superb!

My stay here has been a delight and the facility has met most of my needs so far. This is by far a better place than other communities that I’ve been in. The marketing director here is superb and she always has a spark in her eye. Before I moved in, she won not only me over but also my daughter. She spoke in a way that I understood. I love it here and I always get that communal feeling here. There are a lot of women residents here but I don’t mind that as much. I would recommend this facility to other families.

1 bed/1 bath $1995+600 - paid utilities, meals, housekeeping EOW, activities, exercise, library, theater room, transportation to appointments and outings. Pets $1000 one time fee - up to two under 25lbs. Scooters $1500 one time fee and $250,000 personal liability insurance. Doorway to patio and hallway. Can have home health.

Nice large, facility. Great place for independent elderly who want to be around a large contingent of similar ages.