Brookdale Spring Hill - Spring Hill, FL

Brookdale Spring Hill - Spring Hill, FL has yet not published prices.

Very nice

I wish I found Brookdale sooner. Beautiful facility and wonderful people.

Rooms seem quite small

Going well

So far dad seems to like living at this community. The staff have been super nice and we have good communication with them. They are really good at checking on the residents. The community is clean and the grounds are well maintained. They offer a lot to do and encourage dad to be active. The food is good. I would recommend this community.

Not Impressed With My Tour

I was not impressed with my tour of this community. When I first arrived my tour guide was not there. From what they showed me this was not the right fit for my mother, and her needs.

It Is Much Better For Her

My mom really likes the community and she loves it there. The staff are keeping her happy so we are happy. It is clean and nice through out the community. She loves the meals, the chef goes out to talk to her. I would recommend the community to others.

A relief to find a sage home for Mom

My first impression was open, light, and residents were alert and curious. The staff are upbeat, hard working and engage in many different facets of resident care. At meal times all staff participate in the dining room from pouring coffee, juices and water to serving the meals at the tables. After the meal, walkers are redistributed to residents and those that require it are escorted. The community calendar is full of a variety of stimulating events.
With a max of 40 residents, In two weeks, Mom is adjusting quickly and is regaining her confidence. She feels safe and interested in her new home. I can sigh with relief.

Kind Community

My tour of this community was nice. This is a nice community. From what I saw everything appeared to be nice and clean. The staff was kind and friendly. It was a nice tout, but not the place for my brother. The community was a little far for us to travel too. It is a nice place with kind people.

Brookdale Spring Hill

My mother is extremely happy with the care and attention she has received. Her last placement by a social worker was a nightmare and now I do not have to worry about her when I leave for the summer. She loves Bingo and even though she is a fussy eater, she has no complaints about the food other than they give her too much. Every conceivable medical issue is taken care of & she is very comfortable. I cannot thank you enough for helping and advising me on how to get my 100 yr old mother out of an abusive situation.

We were happy with Brookdale.

We were happy with Brookdale. We aren't there any more, but it doesn't have anything to do with the place. We didn't have any concerns during our interaction with them. They were very nice, and did a good job while she was there.

I am having one major issue.

I am having one major issue. The day to day care and the staff and facility have been good. I don't have complaints about how clean it is, or the staff, or the food, none of that stuff. My problem is with billing and administration. There are a lot of extra charges, and they charge extra for everything, even things you may not need. The charges have been as much as 4 times the original price. I'm told one thing from one person, and then something else by a different person.

Small Facility

I am really pleased with how this facility is. It is very small and accommodating. I dont have any complaints at all.

I just wanted to say how friendly all...

I just wanted to say how friendly all of the staff are at Sterling House when I toured. We are looking at placement for our mom and feel that we have found her new home.

Sterling House... good for the whole family.

When you enter Sterling House of Spring Hill you will find large, open and well lit spaces. The staff has been an answer to prayer. They gently encouraged and succeeded in getting my parents to participate in extra activities and mom and dad love it! I can now spend more time with and enjoying my parents. We know that mom and dad are well cared for at Sterling House.

The best care for my Godmother

My Aunt/my Godmother is at Sterling because The Residence at Timber Pines could no longer take care of her after she lost her leg due to her diabetes. I am very pleased to see the wonderful care she is given by all the nurses and aids at Sterling House. That place has really been a blessing to our family. The family atmosphere at Sterling House is wonderful. I am grateful that at this time in her life she has the highest quality of care that she needs and that she deserves.

Wonderful small community!!!

My Mother lived here for three years !!! She was always very happy here!! The staff was excellent and always there to help! She loved the food and the fact that it was so small and quaint!!!

Sterling House Experience

I have had a difficult time with billing. Many incorrect charges and long time to fix-still in process. They cannot seem to keep staff-are short staffed routinely. This leads to many problems-from delayed med distribution to dirty bathrooms to slow meal service. They charge a lot for any extra service. They allow smoking on patio for residents and staff smoke outside side door.

place is to small.

place is to small.

Brookdale Spring Hill provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale’s signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

We promise Respect for Individual Preferences by offering personalized care needs and providing an atmosphere that encourages each assisted living resident to live in health and longevity. We also offer special housing and care options for those who require assistance with the activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing and dispensing of medications. We offer graduated levels of care based upon the individual need of residents, as determined by our continual assessment process. We are dedicated to enriching the lives of residents every day with signature services for those who value their freedom and independence, but desire or need services providing them with the highest level of quality, care, and value.