Atria Park of Baypoint Village - Hudson, FL

Superb facility, delightful staff, well managed and [name removed] our host, was very kind, thoughtful and special. (4 stars imply “there is always room to grow).

Beautiful place, very friendly staff and residents.

A place above the rest

My mom first entered Atria on the independent side in a beautiful apartment that she enjoyed for a few months after my dad passed and she chose not to live alone. We soon realized that moving to the Life Guidance side because of her beginning Alzheimer's was going to be a more suitable placement. She has been there for three months now and I am so delighted to say that she has adjusted wonderfully. Because of the outstanding care and attention she is given she is no longer fearful and feeling alone even though with the push of a button on her wrist she could have had the attention she was requesting. Life guidance gives herthe chance to have constant supervision and a program which keeps her physically and mentally stimulated on a daily basis. I want to add also that all my minor concerns were met with immediate attention and I have always felt comfortable to address anything with anyone involved. So thankful that we decided to make this move as it's a wonderful feeling when you know your loved one is being cared for at a level above what you were expecting. Thank you to ALL involved to make this program what it is!

Life Guidance Experience

Unfortunately, the experience we had in the Life Guidance Unit was a negative one. Most of the staff was wonderful, but the unit supervisor was dishonest and told our relative that she needed to be more independent. As a result, our family member fell more than 4 times and was asked to leave the facility. We questioned the level of care that would be provided before our family member even became a resident. We were told that her level of care would be handled with no problem. There was never any contact once our relative was transported to the hospital, then to the rehab/long-term care facility. To this day, we still have not heard from anyone at Atria. It saddens us to feel that she was just a number, and she really wasn't important once she was no longer at their facility.

Perfect Fit!

We wish we had made the move months earlier to Atria Park of Baypoint Village. It is the perfect fit for my dad. The community is very nice and clean. The staff is friendly and helpful. I've seen the meals that they prepare and it really looks great. My dad loves the food, they provide ample servings. There are plenty of activities for the residents to participate in. My dad really enjoys their walking group and he likes the entertainment that they have. They have plenty of different seating areas around the community to go out and enjoy the fresh air. Everybody looks happy and content. I would describe it as a high-energy retire community with lots of activities to keep them busy and happy residents to socialize with. I would definitely recommend this community, I already have!

Not for us

I was not impressed with this community when I visited. It did not feel very open inside. They seem to offer a lot of activities, however it did not seem like a friendly community during my visit. I did not think this community would work for my loved one.

Nice Community,

I toured this community for my mother, and her needs.This is a nice community, and my tour went well. The community looked nice, and everything looked well maintained. The staff was kind, and helpful. My questions were answered. The experience went well, but I did find a better match for my mother, and her needs.

This place is too dark for me. I need more light around me.

Kate Vance

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback! I’m sad to hear that Park of Baypoint Village didn’t suit your needs and I wish you luck in finding a home that meets your expectations. If you would like to share any more feedback, please feel free to reach out directly at [removed].

A tour to remember

We toured this community and found the staff to be outstanding. The community is clean and well taken care of on the inside and out. They have a cafeteria that has good hours if needing anything even late at nice. We found this to be a great community and recommend other families if this is what a loved one is needing.

A Pretty Active Community

It is great place and I have no problems, it was an easy transition. The staff do a very good job with the cleanliness. I do believe the staff are kind and and nice, very good with mt mother-in-law. She likes the meals, they got a lot on their menu. She is trying to participate in some activities, her room is nearby, I see that as a positive, most definitely. They try to have activities and to keep them occupied and for the day to go by. Also the family does not have to feel pressured about keeping them occupied. I choose this community because the location, it is close to the family.

Nothing but Love!

We really like this community and all the staff. They are so much better than the place we just left. They really care about my loved one and they are doing a great job of helping my loved one transition. I would recommend them to friends and family.

Outstanding!

My heartfelt appreciation goes out to the staff of this facility! At every experience, a staff member went above and beyond the call of duty for my dear friend.

Atria is a wonderful, caring and friendly Place. Everyone is so nice. My Mother really enjoys being there. I wold recommend this to anyone.

Short experience, but very impressed

My experience with Atria Park was only a brief one, just a few days, but I would give them top marks across the board from what I saw. It's an excellent community, the people are friendly, and the care they offer seems good.

My father was a resident at this facility and only lasted about 6 months. He needed more care than we were told he was going to need in the beginning. Within 3 months, his care rate was raised without any notification to us. He fell several times while at this facility and we never received a phone call to inform us. Tracy, who deals with the admission area is uncaring and rude. Communication is terrible. They withdrew money out of my father's account, without permission for alleged damages that he did to his apartment without any proof of same. His apartment always smelled of urine. Lack of care toward my parent. If you parent is independent and is just in need of someone to clear and prepare meals, this place is for you, but if they need anymore care than that, this place is not this place.

Kate Vance

Thank you for sharing with me insight from your father’s time at Atria Park of Baypoint Village. Your comments are concerning and I would like to know more so we can improve our communication and customer experience. If you’re willing to tell me more, please contact me at [removed].

Very Pleased

I moved my 91 year old mom in to this facility in early December 2015. She has been very happy and now has the ability to be social and have activities to do whenever she wants. The staff has been very friendly and helpful. My mom is also loving the selection of food on their menu. This has given me peace of mind for her safety and her enjoyment!

Katy Miller

Thank you for taking time to write this review. I'm so glad to know your mother is happy and that you're pleased with the service and care she is receiving. If you'd like to share more feedback about your experience, feel free to reach out to me directly any time at [removed].

very warm place

Atria Baypoint Village is a very warm place. It is very welcoming. It doesn't feel like like a senior citizen facility. It feels like a young place. They do need a little bit better communication with new residents. The staff need to check up on them more and help them when they are new. Other than that things are going great.

We really like the building, and also the staff

So far, we really like the building and also the staff. The people here are really nice and this is a nice, clean facility.
The level of care is excellent, the activities are fun and appropriate, and the kitchen staff prepares excellent meals.

Nice looking place!

We toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. Atria Baypoint Village seemed like a very nice place, overall! However, it was one of the smaller communities we saw, and we were more interested in somewhere larger and more active for our loved one. The facility itself was well kept and clean, and the staff seemed friendly, it just wasn't the best fit for us.

Kate Vance

Thanks for visiting Atria Baypoint Village. We're sorry to hear that it wasn't a perfect fit for you and your loved one at the time. Please know you are always welcome back for another visit. If you have any suggestions for how we can continue to enhance our tour experience, please connect with us at [removed].

Great place

My husband & I enjoyed every moment of our stay. We could not have asked for anything more. The friendly people & staff. The food, The entertainment everything was great.. We would recommend everyone to go there.

We all were impressed with the facilty as well as Chris Adams. Chris answered all questions and as Sharon did at Windsor Woods, gave us an excellent tour and overview. Baypoint would be the facility my parents would choose as of right now. But because we have over a half year on Regency's lease to go, we're attempting to view all the options out there. Although the 1) rent is higher than what my parents want to spend, 2) they'd prefer 2 bedrooms and 2 baths and 3) they're concerned if their bedroom furniture would fit in the 1 bedroom, we're still considering it the best fit as of now. Another positive point... it seemed to all of us that all the staff and occupants seemed happy and very friendly (majority had smiles). We were very impressed.

Nice place, overall

Our loved one was only here a short time, but overall I thought they did a good job. It was a clean, well kept community, and the staff were all friendly and professional. I thought they were particularly good about communicating and staying in touch with family members!

Very friendly

They’re friendly and they know what they are doing. Overall they’re just really good. The food is great. Parking is a little limited. There are nice outside areas for residents to enjoy. The best feature is that they are very friendly!

Best in the area

Atria was by far the best community in the area. The staff was very friendly and welcoming. They have lots of activities on their calendar and invited us to a few. Also the chef and the food was great, the food was shockingly good, it was very tasty and they had a great menu. I think the pricing could be different so everyone could be equal, that is something I would change. Overall it's a good community and this is definitely an option for my parents if/when the times comes.

HAPPY!!

Every service they offer here is wonderful. I have found my new home!

Gold Star Community

Above average in services. A caring community-very friendly.
Many activities for all ages and minds.
Good food-healthy and varieties to choose from.
Good laundry and cleaning service.
A loving and caring staff.
A good place to make new friends.

Awesome Community !!

Convenience of everything. Lots of nice people-love this as my home.

Caring Community

The staff is very caring. I am very content living here. I have been here only a year, but it certainly was the right make for me. Also, my family are very happy when they visit.

Happy At Home Here-Friendly

The staff ar great and happy to help you. Waitstaff are so nice and willing to help. Food is good. The transportation service is great and the activity people are so nice and helpful.

Grrreat! (Like Tony The Tiger)

I love all the games, entertainment & the rehab.

Always been a great home for me.

I have never regretted living at Atria. Lived here for almost 9 years.

Friendly Community

I found in the first year I lived here, everyone is very friendly, kind and helpful.
I would not be moving if I had family closer. I will miss you all. I have made many friends here.
God bless you all.

Great Community & Friendly

Convenient to everything I need-great location. Mgmt & residents very friendly.

Friendly Atmosphere & Caring Staff

Very impressed w/staff. They are caring and compassionate. I would highly recommend this as a home to anyone.

Finest home I could live in

Employees are always so happy to help us when needed.

Great COmmunity

Great Community

Beautiful Community

Very kind, considerate and nice place to live. I love it here. Many activities to keep us busy.

Beautiful, friendly place to live-like Heaven

I love this place as my home. I really like the staff.
I would highly recommend as home to any of my family or friends.

Great Community!

I Love it here! Would recommend to any of my friends!

Very happy here!!

All of the people are of similar age and ability. I love the exercise programs.

Great place to live and visit

My aunt has lived here for several years and it has been great for her. She has no immediate family close by and we, her family, feel very fortunate to have her so well taken care of with activities, food, transportation, and cared for every day. Our concerns for her were greatly reduced when she chose to move into Baypoint Village from her home - we have not been disappointed in her decision.

In the process of contacting administration.

My husband and I will be contacting administration about the recent happenings with our family member at your facility- who is now in the hospital. Thank goodness a family member came from out of state (we live out of state as well) to visit so that our family member could be given the medical attention she needs.

We will be calling and are verfy upset. We have many questions we need answered.

Atria Baypoint

My mother-in-law has lived at Atria Baypoint for three years. Many of the employees have been there a long time which leads me to believe it is a good place to work as well as live. Most all of the staff is very helpful and friendly when I visit. The food is very good. We especially like the Palm Room dining area. There residents may eat at any time during the day and receive breakfast all day. They offer many activities through out each day for the residents to participate in. Vans are provided to take residents to events and appointments.

Atria

We toured many Assisted Living Facilities in our area. Atria had the most to offer. With very few exceptions the staff is friendly and willing to help. The dining experience is the best. Food is great and choices are many. We loved the idea of the Palm Room Dining Room where a resident can eat any time of the day and is not set to a schedule. Transportation is provided to many local areas and resident appointments. There are many activities scheduled through out each day to keep the residents busy.

Excellent facility

The staff answered all of our questions, spent a lot of time with my family. Their reassurance and sharing their personal experience with us made it much easier to chose Atria Baypoint Village. The food is outstanding and can't say enough about how clean the facility is kept. I visit my father often and have always been extremely pleased with Atria. It is so nice to know that he is being well cared for and finally eating nutritious meals.

Impressed with Atria

Nice place. Very clean. Good staff. My Dad lived there for 3 years & was quite happy. I also worked there as a R.S.A. for a brief period.

My extended family

Since the only family member I have is my older sister-in-law, the employees and other residents have become my extended family. I love keeping busy and there is always something to do. I volunteer for everything that I can.
I eat and play with "family members" all day. I would never want to live anywhere else.

Atria Baypoint Village, Hudson, FL.

My only regret about moving here is that I didn't do it sooner. Every staff member is not only competent and helpful but without exception is friendly and more than willing to do whatever is needed. Most of the residents are friendly, too, but those who are never satisfied with anything just make the rest of us look better!

Big and Expensive

I looked at Atria but it was too expensive. It was a bigger place and I didn't think my dad would have done well in a bigger place. There were too many people and too much going on. The people I talked to there were nice though.

My mom was there for 45 days and she ...

My mom was there for 45 days and she had one of the most best experiences in her life. All the staff were very friendly and attended to her needs. If I were asked to recommend a assisted living facility and a good stall I would do so about Atria, Baypoint Village.

Atria Baypoint, an excellent place to call home

Until August of this year, Mom lived very happily at Atria Baypoint Village. She spent many years in the independent living area, then when she needed more care and assistance she spent her remaining few years on the Meadowbrook wing and continued to enjoy her living experience very much. The home-like feeling is provided by an excellent staff of devoted caregivers from health to dining. This is the heart and soul of any dwelling. Whether it is immediate family or a group of people providing a home atmosphere for many residents of different backgrounds, likes and desires, Atria Baypoint really completes the circle of life for all those who live there.

billing night mare. 300sf ...

billing night mare. 300sf $2095 +750 for 2nd person + $275med fee +315 level 1 personal care - laundry, cleaning etc. 600sf studio 1 bd 2 bath conversion $2700 plus meds and level 1 care 2nd person free. (No availability) 796sf Large 1bd $2950 + $750 2nd person + meds $275 + level 1 $315 per month = $4265 They offered the 600sf at $2700+ for 6mths until the 300 sq ft became available. Waived the $1500 new resident fee.

LaDawn K.

Thank you for your review and I am very sorry for any confusion with the billing. Details of the costs are always communicated in writing for new residents and their families, and we do also explain everything in person to make sure that they understand and agree with the charges. If there is anything at all that we can help clarify further, please contact us at [removed] and include the Atria community name in your subject line.

Voted “Best of Suncoast” for three years running by readers of The Suncoast News, Atria Park of Baypoint Village is a vibrant community offering independent living, assisted living and memory care options. Situated in a private, wooded setting, Atria is conveniently located near Hudson Beach, local restaurants and shops – and offers the right amount of discreet assistance to support an active lifestyle.

Here, older adults are able to spend each day as they please – whether socializing with friends in the beautiful dining room, joining friends and family for a swim in the pool or relaxing in the privacy of their comfortable apartment. With several floor plan options and a full calendar of social and cultural events, residents are able to choose the lifestyle that best matches their interests.